Chastity, forced male chastity, and Eroticism.

Norway_1705

Mr. Mapmaker
Eroticism and chastity? This might seem counterintuitive. Yet, there is a literary (and movie) category that examines what degree of eroticism is aroused in the reader (viewer) by seeing a male character forced into enforced chastity, due to a special locked device (either by the character himself or by a "Keyholder," female or male).
I would seek opinions and advice from the Authors, keeping in mind that readers exist and read these stories even without wearing any chastity cage: indeed, some readers openly confess that they masturbate while reading about a male character who cannot ejaculate.
??? Is there any relation, between an adolescence who lived in "mental" chastity (either imposed or voluntary), and a "mid-life crisis" at age 50, who lived in "physical" chastity of bars and locks, either imposed or voluntary?
We in the West are familiar with Catholic morality. I wonder if any other people have a similar culture. Other monotheistic religions consider the age of majority fully attained at age 11, so perhaps they impact less on the repression of vaginal penetration before marriage? I don't know.
In my opinion, it is possible that at 50 a man tries to become again the (lighthearted) boy he was at 20. Some buy the motorcycle they wanted then, others get engaged to the most beautiful of Cheerleaders (even though she is 30 years younger!). And I would like to ask: perhaps at 50 a husband would like to be like he was at 20 again, and since he was chaste and full of unsatisfied desires at 20, would a material device help him to be chaste and full of unsatisfied desires again?
Or the same question, but in reverse:
how often does it happen, that the chastity cage is purchased and worn by a man who, when he was young, fucked dozens of girls every week? The classic alpha Chad, captain of the football team but also King of the Prom? I believe that this casuistry is numerically very small. Perhaps in the youth of a great many men (now voluntarily caged) there was little satisfaction a great deal of desire, and a greater deal of willingness to fulfill every whim of the beloved woman by showering her with attention without her having to nagging, scolding, grunting or reject him.
Category: Fetish.

Yet another thing that I don’t understand. It’s a long list.

I have had guys in that age bracket ask if I want to see them in their cage. Almost makes me yearn for traditional dick pics… almost.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Emily, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Emily

There's eroticism in having one's arousal sustained, to be kept in a state of wanting.

And there's eroticism in being submissive to the extent of giving physical ownership of oneself to a partner.

I'm more entertained by the former, but most chastity stories play on both these themes.

It's one of the kinks that I would link to powerplay and surrendering control. Just as being tied up surrenders control over one's body, so does the caging of the penis signifies the surrender of control over one's pleasure to the keyholder. It is also liberating in a way, I guess, since when one's cock is out of the way, it sure puts things in perspective.
The kink is strangely unmanning and even humiliating (although I guess it doesn't have to be?) and if you asked a majority of men, I believe they would rather be tied up and helpless than have their cocks caged. That's how I see this unusual but not too unusual kink. It's femdom related so I am fine with it, even if it's not really my thing.

It's one of the kinks that I would link to powerplay and surrendering control. Just as being tied up surrenders control over one's body, so does the caging of the penis signifies the surrender of control over one's pleasure to the keyholder. It is also liberating in a way, I guess, since when one's cock is out of the way, it sure puts things in perspective.
The kink is strangely unmanning and even humiliating (although I guess it doesn't have to be?) and if you asked a majority of men, I believe they would rather be tied up and helpless than have their cocks caged. That's how I see this unusual but not too unusual kink. It's femdom related so I am fine with it, even if it's not really my thing.
Being tied up generally enables things, being caged would disable them, unless this is a guy thing I’m missing.

Emily

Being tied up generally enables things, being caged would disable them, unless this is a guy thing I’m missing.

Emily
To expand. You see some BDSM subs being caged. I don’t get that. Being tied to be fucked or to receive impact play is one thing. Being locked up to do nothing? What’s the fun in that?

Emily

To expand. You see some BDSM subs being caged. I don’t get that. Being tied to be fucked or to receive impact play is one thing. Being locked up to do nothing? What’s the fun in that?

Emily
Well, only their cocks are caged. There are still plenty of fingers and tongues on those guys ;)

Sustained arousal directed at non-penetrative worship?
Exactly the way I see it through my femdom-tinged lenses. I prefer a restraint by will rather than metal or plastics, but I understand the point, definitely ;)

The belt/cage has a physical presence that both stimulates and denies, and has that thrill of potential humiliation if worn in public.

Emily
Chastity, IMHO, is akin to prolonged tease-and-denial.

Consider that men are pretty phallocentric. Being able to get it up is very much part of their ego-system (no pun intended). Taking that away or giving control of it to somebody else is a Very Big Thing.

Consider that men are pretty phallocentric. Being able to get it up is very much part of their ego-system (no pun intended). Taking that away or giving control of it to somebody else is a Very Big Thing.
Is a guy thing then? Boys are so weird.

Emily

Was discussing this another day. I think it’s a gender thing, related to women and multiple orgasms. I’d rather cum three times than be teased and denied cumming only once.

But it was pointed out by a male friend that - as it’s less likely a guy will cum more than once in short succession - his orgasm being extended is a good thing.

Thoughts?

Emily

I'm not so sure the orgasm is extended, but many say it's enhanced.

While it may be akin to edging, or T&D, absolute denial of orgasm for extended periods is a big Ask for either sex, I think. Passing the key to another is pretty much the ultimate surrender, be it M or F. Not my thing in any case.

I'm not so sure the orgasm is extended, but many say it's enhanced.

While it may be akin to edging, or T&D, absolute denial of orgasm for extended periods is a big Ask for either sex, I think. Passing the key to another is pretty much the ultimate surrender, be it M or F. Not my thing in any case.
If I’m going to go to the bother of being restrained, someone better make it fun for me 😊.

Emily

But it was pointed out by a male friend that - as it’s less likely a guy will cum more than once in short succession - his orgasm being extended is a good thing.

Thoughts?

As we get older, we definitely need more recovery time between orgasms.

So I think for many of us, extending our time til orgasm is a positive because...

1: sex feels good. The more we can hold off on cumming, the more time we get to keep that sex going. Plus, not of us ever want to cum so soon we hear the dreaded words "Wait, that was it?"

2: from personal experience, the longer I can drag out my orgasm, the more intense it is when it finally happens.

As we get older, we definitely need more recovery time between orgasms.

So I think for many of us, extending our time til orgasm is a positive because...

1: sex feels good. The more we can hold off on cumming, the more time we get to keep that sex going. Plus, not of us ever want to cum so soon we hear the dreaded words "Wait, that was it?"

2: from personal experience, the longer I can drag out my orgasm, the more intense it is when it finally happens.
Yep, this.

When I was in my early twenties my recovery time was ten - fifteen minutes and I'd come four times a day. Nowadays, edging for a couple of hours gives me a different kind of intensity.

Back