Chastity, forced male chastity, and Eroticism.

What’s not to like?

Ryan-Gosling-Movie-Men-s-Long-Underwear-Boxer-Briefs-Shorts-Panties-Funny-Soft-Underpants-for-Male.jpg

Apparently Google is my friend - but beyond vaguely recognizing the show name 🤷‍♀️

Emily
Oh dear. All in the Family was the most seminal shows in the history of TV. It opened up a whole series of subjects previously taboo on TV.

Oh dear. All in the Family was the most seminal shows in the history of TV. It opened up a whole series of subjects previously taboo on TV.
I think I have located the problem:

Final episode date: April 8, 1979

Emily

I only have a handful of patents.

One is for a novel method to cause orgasms in two men at the same time.

Edison worked on it, but have perfected his vision.

Emily
Only Em would have an unenumerated number of parents 🤣

TBH, I thought it was something to do with Riverdale, I’m more of a Chilling Adventures girl.

Emily

What’s not to like?

Ryan-Gosling-Movie-Men-s-Long-Underwear-Boxer-Briefs-Shorts-Panties-Funny-Soft-Underpants-for-Male.jpg
I was going to Just Say No (another reference to a long-past era), but this one cannot be passed by.

Ms Miller, put those on any man you love. Now feed him beer or coffee…

Imma beatin’ hella outta Teddy tonight, ‘cause somebody’s mind gotta hurt more than mine.

As a guy who's into this (only in fantasy, never in real life) I'll share my thoughts on this. Or at least what I'm specifically into, I can't talk for other male subs. The chastity belt by itself is nothing, like you said Emily. It has to be combined with sessions of being tied down, having the belt removed and then undergoing an intense session of tease and denial. Then she locks you back up and unties you.

The idea is both to create an intense feeling of sexual frustration combined with her being the only one who has the power to give you release. You could technically do this without a belt on the honour system, but realistically if it gets intense enough your willpower will eventually fail and you're going to relieve yourself. So the belt stops that right in its tracks.

And you should go full hands off too, you should never be allowed to touch yourself down there in any context whatsoever. The belt isn't taken off until you're safely tied up, and is put back on and locked before she unties you. When it comes time for a shower, your hands are handcuffed behind your back before the belt is removed and she showers with you, cleaning both you and herself, which ramps the frustration up immensely. And, again, afterwards the belt is put back on and locked before the handcuffs are removed. That's her penis now, not yours. It's her toy to play with however she likes.

I personally don't like the whole restricted erection thing, it would be frustrating, but bad frustrating, not good frustrating. I would prefer a belt that allows full erection. (And again, this is just a fantasy for me so far, so I'm not going to go into how realistic such a device would be.) Having a throbbing erection but not being able to do anything about it, that would be the best.

I'm also not a fan of the whole "ruined orgasms" thing. I think all orgasms should be complete, fully satisfying and very very rare. This makes the sub crave them even more when he's not getting them. Or better than rare, let's just say "random". Only she has the power to give you release whenever she graciously decides to. Will begging to cum make her feel pity and grant you release, or will she view you with contempt and increase the frustration out of spite? You can make an educated guess at it, but you'll never really know for sure.

The whole point is you have no power to save yourself, only she has the power to grant you salvation if she so graciously chooses. That's when she stops being your wife or girlfriend and becomes your Goddess.

Are you starting to understand?

To expand. You see some BDSM subs being caged. I don’t get that. Being tied to be fucked or to receive impact play is one thing. Being locked up to do nothing? What’s the fun in that?

Emily
Prostates, darling. And balls.

And giving pleasure to others without being distracted. Which can go along with the submissive aspect of the man having his cock, manhood, 'taken away'.

The one guy I know who wears one a lot says if they'd invented Ritalin when he was younger he might never have got into kink (not quite the same kinks, but would have eventually, I reckon!). Basically it works to make very clear that anything sexual is off the agenda for now, so concentrate on work. Then go home and persuade the wife...

Wearing one just for sexual sessions enables more edging without losing control, but mostly just helps get the guy into an appropriate headspace.

Prostates, darling. And balls.

And giving pleasure to others without being distracted. Which can go along with the submissive aspect of the man having his cock, manhood, 'taken away'.

The one guy I know who wears one a lot says if they'd invented Ritalin when he was younger he might never have got into kink (not quite the same kinks, but would have eventually, I reckon!). Basically it works to make very clear that anything sexual is off the agenda for now, so concentrate on work. Then go home and persuade the wife...

Wearing one just for sexual sessions enables more edging without losing control, but mostly just helps get the guy into an appropriate headspace.
It’s all rather foreign to me.

Emily

What’s not to like?

I think there's may be some confusion.

There's boxers. Then there's boxer briefs, as you pictured.

Boxers are more loose fitting, and things tend to, well, move around or peek out.

Boxer briefs are more form fitting, keeping everything secure while highlighting certain aspects in a not extremely overt way.

Back