Male chastity with cock cages

switchersm

Really Experienced
Hi everybody, we are a couple, Anke and Tom, from Germany and we practice male chastity with cock cages. We would like to talk and exchange our experiences with others. Posts and answers will be done by one of us, sometimes me, sometimes Tom. Tom is caged permanent and never inside. Permanent means 24/7 everywhere in his daily life situations. For the beginning I have choose a pic of one cage I like very much. I can tease his locked dick very easy and you can see his arousing as his cock tries to escape out of the cage

Attachments

• 2016-07-06-06-39-44.jpg
    2016-07-06-06-39-44.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 71
I would love to chat about it. I wear one a lot and have a few different cages

6HdlRWG.png

I love my 3D printed ones. My favorite is a plastic design. I bought the same version in metal, much heavier

I love my 3D printed ones. My favorite is a plastic design. I bought the same version in metal, much heavier
I have seen some I thought looked nice. We tried one but didnt care for it. Made me clammy. I also like the urethral tube. But they have come a long ways in 10 years.

I read about this fetish & became curious. Didn't involve my gf but wanted to explore a bit on my own. The one on the right is the one I bought (had no idea it was deigned for "larger" men, which I do not consider myself) and rather enjoyed the sensation and visual.

https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/img_3948-jpeg.109099501/

I am certain the girlfriend would not participate in my being caged, nor do I want any impediments to ..... access.

It was fun to try & I enjoyed the experience but not a way of life for me, (and certainly not looking for any atrophy in that department!) so I tossed it out .....

However, the idea of buying another has crossed my mind ..... 🤔

I just started self caging. Was curious about it. Tried it. I have a metal one. Just one. I don’t do it full time but I absolutely love how it feels and actually the “support” it provides. I recently had my backside waxed (which I do regularly) and “introduced” my esthetician to it and she loved it! She was very curious about it and asked me many questions.

I just started self caging. Was curious about it. Tried it. I have a metal one. Just one. I don’t do it full time but I absolutely love how it feels and actually the “support” it provides. I recently had my backside waxed (which I do regularly) and “introduced” my esthetician to it and she loved it! She was very curious about it and asked me many questions.
welcome to being caged. Its a great start and nice that she didnt mind you in it

I would love to add this to our love life but this will be a difficult one to put to the wife. Our love making sessions have been really low over the last couple of years. I though I was finding a way as I have told her that I really enjoy giving her orgasms but she doesn't have to take my cock in intercourse - she does like that idea of choice. Rather than her not knowing whether I am ok not being pleased with a cock cage she could have the ultimate choice. Don't get me wrong I love making love to her - but I also love licking her pussy and ass. Only recently we did this in the morning before work - she hinted that there wasn't time for a full session. It was great I spent the whole day horny as hell. I just need to see if I can build this in as our love life. It's not always fun for women if their sex drive drops but I'm hoping this would give her some sexual control back and maybe some excitment.

I enjoy teasing myself with a chastity cage, but currently just have a plastic one. Have been meaning to upgrade to metail, but what size?!

Personally I'm not into trying to shrink it - just part of the playful part of our lives - so not daily use. What would be a turn on is a bit of space to expand then be stopped trapped in my cage. She can decide whether she wants it out to play or not.. It's all a bit of a fantasy though as I know she would freak if I suggested anything like this...

Personally I'm not into trying to shrink it - just part of the playful part of our lives - so not daily use. What would be a turn on is a bit of space to expand then be stopped trapped in my cage. She can decide whether she wants it out to play or not.. It's all a bit of a fantasy though as I know she would freak if I suggested anything like this...
💯🎯

My cobra style cage gives me a little room to grow, maybe only 1/2 inch feels great to push trying to get to grow more

There are many uses for a cage. My uses it as control, but I gave her that control. I’m not locked up for years at a time. We still have an active sex life, it’s just got a different flair to it.

Hi everybody, we are a couple, Anke and Tom, from Germany and we practice male chastity with cock cages. We would like to talk and exchange our experiences with others. Posts and answers will be done by one of us, sometimes me, sometimes Tom. Tom is caged permanent and never inside. Permanent means 24/7 everywhere in his daily life situations. For the beginning I have choose a pic of one cage I like very much. I can tease his locked dick very easy and you can see his arousing as his cock tries to escape out of the cage
This is one of my wife's Anke favorites 2019-12-17-23-03-48.jpg

Back