Male chastity with cock cages

I read about this fetish & became curious. Didn't involve my gf but wanted to explore a bit on my own. The one on the right is the one I bought (had no idea it was deigned for "larger" men, which I do not consider myself) and rather enjoyed the sensation and visual …
However, the idea of buying another has crossed my mind ..... 🤔

Update: I gave in ….. feels good kinda naughty ….. like self-teasing …..

Attachments

• IMG_1365.jpeg
    IMG_1365.jpeg
    620.9 KB · Views: 31
Hi everybody, we are a couple, Anke and Tom, from Germany and we practice male chastity with cock cages. We would like to talk and exchange our experiences with others. Posts and answers will be done by one of us, sometimes me, sometimes Tom. Tom is caged permanent and never inside. Permanent means 24/7 everywhere in his daily life situations. For the beginning I have choose a pic of one cage I like very much. I can tease his locked dick very easy and you can see his arousing as his cock tries to escape out of the cage
These do I use in case of hubby's misbehaving. Happens very seldom, but happens. Must be worn minimum 24 hours.

Attachments

• IMG_20200502_135120_copy_556x647.jpg
    IMG_20200502_135120_copy_556x647.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200502_135211_copy_1636x1520.jpg
    IMG_20200502_135211_copy_1636x1520.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_3033_copy_948x1264.jpg
    DSC_3033_copy_948x1264.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 33
My little nub holder should arrive either today or tomorrow. The thought of being locked in this tiny thing is arousing yet not having the ability to stimulate myself might drive me mad.

6HdlRWG.png
We have most of these except the first and the fifth from left, but some others too

My little nub holder should arrive either today or tomorrow. The thought of being locked in this tiny thing is arousing yet not having the ability to stimulate myself might drive me mad.
love to hear how well you like your new cage. for me I like to grow just a little in my cage

I self cage but the wife knows about it just wont take over the key.
its a great feeling not being able to do anything with my cock
Nice. Yes well wife here doesn’t know about the cages yet. Love being locked and not being able to free myself

Nice. Yes well wife here doesn’t know about the cages yet. Love being locked and not being able to free myself
it took me over a year to tell her and she only knows of 2 of my cages. nothing wrong doing self cage. and nice to have others know its locked even if no in person and only here

it took me over a year to tell her and she only knows of 2 of my cages. nothing wrong doing self cage. and nice to have others know its locked even if no in person and only here
for sure. Hope to let her know in the near future. The resin smaller size cages work for me.

Back