Ladies, quick description of how it feels to be eaten out just right? Would love to know! ;)

So many of us men love licking a sweet woman like you until you can’t help but cum hard from it! Just love to hear a short description of what it feels like when it’s happening and your lover is good at it! I bet the anticipation right beforehand must be amazing!!

My wife is different from any other woman I’ve been with when it comes to eating at the y. Every other woman I’ve been with I focus on the clit.

But my wife had a very sensitive clit. I can flick it and lick it with my tongue, but I have to go very gently and lightly. She’s also ok with me putting it all in my mouth and sucking on it gently.

She mostly likes me to suck and pull on her lips. And also use my tongue as a small cock and fuck her gently with it.

And she likes to be in control.

Here’s how she says it feels (I asked her as we’re watching basketball 😇😇😇)

“It’s warm and sensuously effective because I can control how it all goes.”

Can you elaborate on that?

“It’s sensual, it’s intimate because your face is right there. And to see your face and your eyes, is just the most beautiful thing.”

Anything else you’d like to add?

“It’s hard for me to describe. It’s not over the moon like when I have a masturbating orgasm. I like being in control and directing you. I know how much you love it, and so it turns me on to see your face and see your eyes as you’re going down on me.

I also especially like it when we 69 and you can’t see me.”

My wife is different from any other woman I’ve been with when it comes to eating at the y. Every other woman I’ve been with I focus on the clit.

But my wife had a very sensitive clit. I can flick it and lick it with my tongue, but I have to go very gently and lightly. She’s also ok with me putting it all in my mouth and sucking on it gently.

She mostly likes me to suck and pull on her lips. And also use my tongue as a small cock and fuck her gently with it.

And she likes to be in control.

Here’s how she says it feels (I asked her as we’re watching basketball 😇😇😇)

“It’s warm and sensuously effective because I can control how it all goes.”

Can you elaborate on that?

“It’s sensual, it’s intimate because your face is right there. And to see your face and your eyes, is just the most beautiful thing.”

Anything else you’d like to add?

“It’s hard for me to describe. It’s not over the moon like when I have a masturbating orgasm. I like being in control and directing you. I know how much you love it, and so it turns me on to see your face and see your eyes as you’re going down on me.

I also especially like it when we 69 and you can’t see me.”
I've always been interested first-person, being eaten out descriptions. Primarily because they're hot as hell....

C'mon guys women aren't really from another planet. They're like us. They are all different. Some like direct clit licking others are too sensitive, some need time to work up to orgasm, others cum really fast. If you pay attention to her moans and how she moves you can tell what and where she likes most. If all else fails, just ask her!

Back