Male chastity with cock cages

I’d love for a SO to cage me, but intermittently. I couldn’t imagine not getting some of her sweetness.

who is caged and enjoys sissygasms?

I think mine would be the same. Knowing she actively rejected the cage would be worse than just wearing without her knowledge
I know what you mean. It took me more than a year before I brought it up to her. I 1st just showed her the 2 cages. and not on me, so she could look them over. then I asked witch one I should put on

1712681813214.png
This is the dome I started wearing 9 weeks ago. No discomfort and haven't really got hard in it. I find when my wife takes it off it takes a little more touching to get me aroused and my wife teases me saying, I think you're shrinking even more. She loves the thought of me getting even smaller which is a turn on for me. She also loves being in control of my orgasms which she does 3 times a week with long handjob sessions.

" .. my wife teases me saying, I think you're shrinking even more. She loves the thought of me getting even smaller which is a turn on for me."
This seems counterintuitive as I (personally) cannot relate to wanting to be smaller but that is the beauty of eroticism ..... to each their own! ❤️

I can certainly relate to you and your wife having fun and enjoying the process together. 💕

Day 4 now. Starting to feel it my balls. Was told I might be able to cum tomorrow. But the maybe was heavily emphasized

Back