Fully clothed sex

My wife and I have had plenty of bathing suits pulled aside for pool or hot tub sex. Just enough clothes were removed for barn sex, car sex, and hiking sex. Once there was a nature trail that emptied out during a thunderstorm in a park in Tampa Bay. We just couldn't resist. The rain, the lightning, the thunder, the location, and that moment with my shorts open and hers around her ankle. We were very vocal. It was an incredible experience that we still talk about today, 32 years later.

A bit out of the ordinary but I’ve been watching this genre a lot lately on various sites. Maybe it’s the masquerade appeal of it idk but anyone else enjoy this type of thing? I’m all for unwrapping my presents sure as I have a satin fetish but this seems a bit more…not sure the words I’m looking for. Just curious if I’m alone on this.

Yes, I love seeing females in short denim skirts. If I am with a female who is wearing one, I will ask that she keep it on. Many times I have had a quicky by taking them from behind with their panties pulled to the side and my shorts at my knees.

Yes, I love seeing females in short denim skirts. If I am with a female who is wearing one, I will ask that she keep it on. Many times I have had a quicky by taking them from behind with their panties pulled to the side and my shorts at my knees.
From behind with the skirt is my favorite too

I always called it "Flip and Fuck".

The wife would often just wear a miniskirt or minidress without panties, and then while in private, bend over and into her I went.

One of my favorite memories of this was when I was on vacation in Florida staying with the inlaws, they were out, and I just took the wife right then and there. They could have easily came home, but I managed to finish up just in time. Very close to getting caught, but also a lot of fun.

I always called it "Flip and Fuck".

The wife would often just wear a miniskirt or minidress without panties, and then while in private, bend over and into her I went.

One of my favorite memories of this was when I was on vacation in Florida staying with the inlaws, they were out, and I just took the wife right then and there. They could have easily came home, but I managed to finish up just in time. Very close to getting caught, but also a lot of fun.
Good name -- works well for quickies with women you aren't supposed to be fucking

Don’t know if it qualifies as fully clothed, but out hiking in spring or fall I’ve had sex in longjohns, sweatshirts, socks and once even mittens. Just pulling down the longjohns far enough to have access but not let the cold in.
That sounds soooooo sexy. As a seasoned camper it appeals to me on so many levels. Thanks for posting.

Yes. I agree. A quickie at work is sooooo good, love the naughtiness of it, and there is always just a slight chance of being caught.
I have caught the occasional young secretary -- they find nice ways to apologize to me

Ever been caught?

wife of a friend making breakfast, ready for work with no panties
Not to get off on a thread-drift here, but I have cooked breakfast fully naked for my wife quite a bit. It can be a lot of fun for both her and I.

One tip though: put salt in the frying pan so that the bacon does not splatter and pop!

What ever did you do?

Back in the day my GFs and my wives would go on trips without me and tell me wild tales when they got back

I have had quite a few moments with clothes on that were sexy, though I don’t know that I’d consider them a fetish.

As a parent of two children, my most frequent situation is in the morning having hurried sex with pajama shorts pulled to the side and a tit out the top of my tank top. Or a night shirt tucked up around my waist while I’m getting fucked. Easy to make right if anyone comes around.

1a93 | by sandy475

Back