My Bedroom Window

My bedroom is in the back side of my house. I have a large window that looks out to the side, directly facing the neighbor’s house.
I have not put curtains or blinds on this window yet.
My neighbor has several windows directly across, but she is a woman who lives alone and the blinds on those windows are never open.
I can see the street from the window, but at an angle. My house is a bit set back from the street. I change in front of the window daily. During the day, I pay no attention because I assume no one can see anything. At night, I try to be a little more discreet, facing away from the window when I take my top off, and such. With the light on at night, I’m not sure if I’m visible to the street.

I’m curious, those of you who go for runs or walk your dogs at night, is it just the front windows that you can see in, or do you catch the side windows as well?

I’m also curious if anyone has experience with this- seeing someone changing through their window.

I do think there’s a bit of a thin line, on both sides. Looking, but not being a creep. And being on display a bit, but not flashing non-consenting people or children.

Sorry for the lengthy post!
My 2 cent is focus on how this makes you feel. What details of this situation really turns you on? Do you fantasie about what could have happened after ? What if there was an incidental contract with this person ?
To me, I find it extremely erotic when a woman exposes herself to me deliberately. Hot thrilling surprise..

My bedroom is in the back side of my house. I have a large window that looks out to the side, directly facing the neighbor’s house.
My neighbor has several windows directly across, but she is a woman who lives alone and the blinds on those windows are never open.
I can see the street from the window, but at an angle. My house is a bit set back from the street. I change in front of the window daily. During the day, I pay no attention because I assume no one can see anything. At night, I try to be a little more discreet, facing away from the window when I take my top off, and such. With the light on at night, I’m not sure if I’m visible to the street.

I’m curious, those of you who go for runs or walk your dogs at night, is it just the front windows that you can see in, or do you catch the side windows as well?

I’m also curious if anyone has experience with this- seeing someone changing through their window.

I do think there’s a bit of a thin line, on both sides. Looking, but not being a creep. And being on display a bit, but not flashing non-consenting people or children.

Lit windows always grab my attention…. Once in a while it pays off and and I spot someone changing etc

I do look. Again, not as a creep but while walking the dog so I can linger. I did it when I was traveling a lot in hotels. Many are shaped in a “U” configuration and the other rooms can be seen. I would also leave my shades open and walk by in some state or, or full, nudeness. It would arouse me. I did have some mutual fun with women on the other side on occasion. We’d “mutually” pleasure each other but singularly. Enjoyable times.

I'm about two months late but I'd like it on record that I'm supremely jealous of your future new neighbours

House next door hasn’t sold yet. I’m a bit surprised. It’s a nice house.
They were doing some showings yesterday and I guess they were walking the perimeter. Husband suggested it might finally be time to put the curtains up 😂

House next door hasn’t sold yet. I’m a bit surprised. It’s a nice house.
They were doing some showings yesterday and I guess they were walking the perimeter. Husband suggested it might finally be time to put the curtains up 😂
A new neighbor could be fun.

It depends on how thickly settled the neighborhood is regarding front, side, or rear windows, but I love catching glimpses of other peoples lives. I don’t stare or linger. But I like the voyeuristic view one gets from a glance. I can imagine thee is some excitement with not meaning to be seen but maybe being seen. More than that, I like the idea of a moment where we aren’t so concerned about people seeing us under our covered selves. It’s a moment of relief from the walls we have to put up all day.

I shovel snow for my multi-unit bldg. 1 unit has a basement bedroom. 1 night while shoveling, I happened to catch some neighbors getting frisky.
Did not stop as it would have been obscenely obvious to stop my shoveling.

I admit, I don’t know him very well but I’m sorta surprised @OrdinaryPerson loves this thread so much. 🤷‍♂️

But to answer the original question, the idea of voyeurism is intensely exciting…but I’m such a rule follower, on the occasion when I think I might see something through a window at night while walking the dog or something, I always look away cause it ain’t my business. *sigh*. I’d need an exhibitionist to have a giant flashing sign before I’d be comfortable looking.

At my old job my lunchtime walk route would take me behind a movie theater/shopping mall. Periodically there’d be cars there moving in such a way that I’m fairly positive someone was getting a nooner. Steered clear of those too.

I admit, I don’t know him very well but I’m sorta surprised @OrdinaryPerson loves this thread so much. 🤷‍♂️

But to answer the original question, the idea of voyeurism is intensely exciting…but I’m such a rule follower, on the occasion when I think I might see something through a window at night while walking the dog or something, I always look away cause it ain’t my business. *sigh*. I’d need an exhibitionist to have a giant flashing sign before I’d be comfortable looking.

At my old job my lunchtime walk route would take me behind a movie theater/shopping mall. Periodically there’d be cars there moving in such a way that I’m fairly positive someone was getting a nooner. Steered clear of those too.
There wouldn’t be much to stop and stare at in my window. (Unless you were at my neighbor’s house, looking through her window). But I think the little glimpse in passing could be exciting.
I know it would be for me, if I saw. But, then again, I’m definitely looking in windows as I pass houses. Even if just to check out their decor.

There wouldn’t be much to stop and stare at in my window. (Unless you were at my neighbor’s house, looking through her window). But I think the little glimpse in passing could be exciting.
I know it would be for me, if I saw. But, then again, I’m definitely looking in windows as I pass houses. Even if just to check out their decor.
I agree it’s very exciting. But it makes me feel awkward in reality.

Do you browse Zillow listings in the neighborhood too?

One has to make an effort not to look into windows without curtains, especially at night. It's like being asked not to think of the number 70 - your focus is instantly grabbed.

And I try to figure out what everyone is watching when I go on walks at night and can see the TV. Then I judge the show.
👆🏻 this! I will render my judgment on you based on your exhibitionist tv viewing habits. Just ask the Foxhole two doors down from me.

Yes, I lived in NYC and saw a lot of nudity via windows (and engaged in plenty myself).

From my rooftop I saw a woman walk nude from her bathroom across her living room, towel on her head.

From my office on Broadway I saw a woman in her penthouse apartment having a phone conversation naked.

Saw a topless student in a college dorm window.

Another apartment had a view of a couple's place, their shower area was in front of a window (they were in silhouette when they would shower).

Once caught a woman gawking at me when I was brushing my teeth nude. Another time my then-gf jerked me off topless with the curtains open (and the neighbors' curtains were open too - a couple).

Another ex told me when she was in the dorms she showered topless and could see a guy in a suit on the street looking up at her.

Back