Trying to be seen crossdressed?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
After I got my own apartment and lived away from my parents, I would setup situations of trying to be seen crossdressed.

I would keep the window blinds open during the daytime while I cleaned my apartment wearing just a bra and panties or a silky slip.

I was living in a smaller town at the time, so my fantasy was being known as the "town sissy".

After I got my own apartment and lived away from my parents, I would setup situations of trying to be seen crossdressed.

I would keep the window blinds open during the daytime while I cleaned my apartment wearing just a bra and panties or a silky slip.

I was living in a smaller town at the time, so my fantasy was being known as the "town sissy".
and have you taken that further and gone out in public?

I walk to my car in the driveway in the mornings to grab my smokes and I’ll either wear an open robe showing my bra and panties or I’ll wear a little skirt and tight white tshirt that you can see my bra through. If I’m in a skirt I always bend over letting it ride up so my panties show. It is such a rush.!

I walk to my car in the driveway in the mornings to grab my smokes and I’ll either wear an open robe showing my bra and panties or I’ll wear a little skirt and tight white tshirt that you can see my bra through. If I’m in a skirt I always bend over letting it ride up so my panties show. It is such a rush.!
Don't you wear heels so that the clicking/clacking noise gets you noticed?

Yes I suppose I left out some details. I love the shimmery hose wth the black lines down the back of the legs.

Back