My Bedroom Window

morelikeasong

Fairy Princess
My bedroom is in the back side of my house. I have a large window that looks out to the side, directly facing the neighbor’s house.
I have not put curtains or blinds on this window yet.
My neighbor has several windows directly across, but she is a woman who lives alone and the blinds on those windows are never open.
I can see the street from the window, but at an angle. My house is a bit set back from the street. I change in front of the window daily. During the day, I pay no attention because I assume no one can see anything. At night, I try to be a little more discreet, facing away from the window when I take my top off, and such. With the light on at night, I’m not sure if I’m visible to the street.

I’m curious, those of you who go for runs or walk your dogs at night, is it just the front windows that you can see in, or do you catch the side windows as well?

I’m also curious if anyone has experience with this- seeing someone changing through their window.

I do think there’s a bit of a thin line, on both sides. Looking, but not being a creep. And being on display a bit, but not flashing non-consenting people or children.

Sorry for the lengthy post!

I have seen in windows before. Not intentionally but not sorry either lol. I don’t linger too long because I don’t want to be creepy, as you mentioned.

Now, I need to contact your neighbor so I can buy her house.
I forgot to add that her house is actually up for sale currently 😂
So I’m figuring maybe I need to put some curtains up before the new owners move in.

I can see the street from the window, but at an angle. My house is a bit set back from the street. I change in front of the window daily. During the day, I pay no attention because I assume no one can see anything.
We are “weekend nudist “ nudist/ swingers as the purest naturalist call it. The rule of thumb for the “textile world. “ that’s a non nudist setting Term word.

Is if you can see them , they can see you. At night without the lights on you can’t by accident see into someone’s house from that far away. If the light is on , to me it’s assumed you want to be seen if you are changing in front of the widow. I think that applies the same in Atlanta in the high rise condos too or any big city with high rise apartments.

I use sheer curtains with black out curtains that overlaps them for privacy at night for the widows facing the textile world in the front of our house. When we have nudist / swinger friends over during the day same thing.

It works well to be aware of what people can see and don’t see if it’s not a normal vanilla thing that’s occurring. If it’s a kink , just adjust accordingly to what you want them to see.

my 2cents 🏴‍☠️👌👿

My bedroom is in the back side of my house. I have a large window that looks out to the side, directly facing the neighbor’s house.
My neighbor has several windows directly across, but she is a woman who lives alone and the blinds on those windows are never open.
I can see the street from the window, but at an angle. My house is a bit set back from the street. I change in front of the window daily. During the day, I pay no attention because I assume no one can see anything. At night, I try to be a little more discreet, facing away from the window when I take my top off, and such. With the light on at night, I’m not sure if I’m visible to the street.

I’m curious, those of you who go for runs or walk your dogs at night, is it just the front windows that you can see in, or do you catch the side windows as well?

I’m also curious if anyone has experience with this- seeing someone changing through their window.

I do think there’s a bit of a thin line, on both sides. Looking, but not being a creep. And being on display a bit, but not flashing non-consenting people or children.

I run a fair amount through my neighborhood, and I don’t notice side windows unless it’s darker and the light is on in the room. And even then it just registers in my periphery. I’d take a peek if there was motion—or someone with a figure as sexy as yours!

I run a fair amount through my neighborhood, and I don’t notice side windows unless it’s darker and the light is on in the room. And even then it just registers in my periphery. I’d take a peek if there was motion—or someone with a figure as sexy as yours!
Yes this is what I was thinking. During the day the side window is nothing (except maybe to my new neighbors) but at night they might be able to catch a glimpse, if they’re in the right place at the right time.
I think that’s kind of hot.

Years ago near midnight, I passed a house, where my wife saw a couple making love in front of their large 2nd story window. I regret that I was busy driving, and she did not tell me until well after we had passed the house. :(

Also, yes, you ARE performing a public service. I only wish I lived in your neighborhood

If you want to get your kit off in front of people go to a nudist beach or join a club where everyone is consenting - don't be that creep who lives down the street that every parent warns their children about.

Your neighbour probably has her curtains closed for a very justifiable reason - just don't be that person. If picked up as intentional your behaviour could be deemed as threatening, particularly for a woman who lives on her own next door. Seriously not cool.

I definitely notice when a light is on, but it's a brief glance and I keep moving.

Maybe worth adding, I haven't ever seen a beautiful naked woman in the window either, though I like to think the results would be the same. 😆

Last edited:
If you want to get your kit off in front of people go to a nudist beach or join a club where everyone is consenting - don't be that creep who lives down the street that every parent warns their children about.

Your neighbour probably has her curtains closed for a very justifiable reason - just don't be that person. If picked up as intentional your behaviour could be deemed as threatening, particularly for a woman who lives on her own next door. Seriously not cool.
I think you’re misunderstanding the situation. The woman lives in large 4 bedroom house by herself. She is very old. I’m guessing it’s unlikely that those rooms are ever entered. I never even see a light behind them. She and I are friendly. I help her out from time to time.

I’m absolutely not flashing the world indiscriminately. I’m talking about changing my clothes with my back to the window, often with a towel draped around me. An onlooker would catch the implication of something rather than actually get a show.
There’s a reason I specifically mentioned *not* flashing non-consenting individuals. No one is warning their kids about me, I promise.

I run and walk in my neighborhood in the evenings quite a bit. I can definitely see into front windows, but from street level one is looking at a slightly upward angle and you mostly see just peoples heads as they sit and read or watch TV. As a passerby, it is comforting to see people cozied up in their homes with the warm yellow glow of their lights. I don’t recall ever seeing side windows much, but I suppose if you live in an area where the homes are spaced out well, then the angles are such that it is more obvious.

Either way… while I don’t peep, you now have me reconsidering if you’re in my neighborhood :)

I bet it is thrilling to change in front of an open window merely because it’s possible someone could be looking. Mildly taboo, but quite innocent in the grand scheme of things.

Either way… while I don’t peep, you now have me reconsidering if you’re in my neighborhood :)

I bet it is thrilling to change in front of an open window merely because it’s possible someone could be looking. Mildly taboo, but quite innocent in the grand scheme of things.
Yes—Innocent but still thrilling. I love the idea of someone seeing me and hoping I’ll turn around. Or timing their nightly walk/run to catch me after my shower.

"...I’m also curious if anyone has experience with this- seeing someone changing through their window.

I do think there’s a bit of a thin line, on both sides. Looking, but not being a creep. And being on display a bit, but not flashing non-consenting people or children."

In the suburban homes I've lived in, the vast majority of the neighbors never changed where someone could see them through their windows. But there have been a few who did. A friend of mine lived in a high-rise apartment in Chicago for a few years. His apartment gave him a good view of many other apartments and there were people in some of these apartments who seemed to be habitual exhibitionists.

I forgot to add that her house is actually up for sale currently 😂
So I’m figuring maybe I need to put some curtains up before the new owners move in.
You should get a cut of the house price as we all compete to outbid one another!

Yes—Innocent but still thrilling. I love the idea of someone seeing me and hoping I’ll turn around. Or timing their nightly walk/run to catch me after my shower.
I will keep trying to time my stretch, shoe adjustment and tying. Someday. We will both succeed in this dream.
I know I have found the perfect spot to wait. I just can't wait too long or it looks creepy

In my teens there was a neighbor, she was a widow her husband was killed in Korea she used to get ready for bed with her curtains open. These days she would be called a Milf I don’t know if she ever saw me watching but I jerked off hundreds of times while watching or remembering her body😜

I have always looked for opportunities to see some "action" when out walking the neighborhood in the evening. I have never once had the good fortune to see anything even remotely stimulating. Lots of views of the interior of rooms with people watching tv or going about their business in rooms where they have not drawn the curtains or blinds but no "action".

Yes! It is more about the thoughts in one’s head (well… both heads) and the anticipation than what actually happens. Titillating and tantalizing.

I continue to look through windows at night as I drive or walk but haven't caught a show yet.

Back