Butt Stuff

I’m sure asked and answered, but just taking a poll. My wife doesn’t mind my interest in using toys during my alone time, but does not want to participate in using plugs or pegging. I try not to push her, but just curious on the vibe with other wives or ladies.

My wife will do me with a g-spot vibrator, prostate massager, or her finger. We’ve used an aneros device during sex. We’ve never tried pegging with a strap-on.

My wife is also very aware I have anal sex toys that I use solo. She has essentially said NOPE! to going near my ass. She has only let me near her own ass with a few smallish toys / fingers, and actual anal sex less times than fingers on 1 hand in over 25 years.

My wife is also very aware I have anal sex toys that I use solo. She has essentially said NOPE! to going near my ass. She has only let me near her own ass with a few smallish toys / fingers, and actual anal sex less times than fingers on 1 hand in over 25 years.
Hear, hear...

That sounds pretty similar

We old folk were just born too early! Apparently the internet has sullied young folk's minds, and now people (particularly female people) under 25 are 4 times more likely to be willing anal participants than previous generations.

I may have made some of those stats up, but they "are" still essentially true. Also, I am sure the internet has helped people to have a much better concept of how to make anal play safe and enjoyable for all, instead of lots of rumours and half truths.

But the male rectal orifice being penetrated is still a pretty major taboo in a hetero relationship.

We old folk were just born too early! Apparently the internet has sullied young folk's minds, and now people (particularly female people) under 25 are 4 times more likely to be willing anal participants than previous generations.

I am 63 now and mostly agree - although when I was 27, I fucked 37 yo MILF who preferred anal sex... She thought her pussy was too lose after giving birth to three kids... I assure you, her pussy was quite fine, but I enjoyed introduction to anal sex with her... It was something I actually didn't even think about at that age...

Had to wait almost 30 years for another chance - with my FWB

I may have made some of those stats up, but they "are" still essentially true. Also, I am sure the internet has helped people to have a much better concept of how to make anal play safe and enjoyable for all, instead of lots of rumours and half truths.

You have certainly made them up...

But the male rectal orifice being penetrated is still a pretty major taboo in a hetero relationship.

One reason being, that many people will mark you gay/faggot as soon as you mention it... I don't really see anything gay in that, but I guess I am in minority...

https://www.theguardian.com/society...anal-sex-has-led-to-health-problems-for-women
https://theconversation.com/anal-se...artners-what-to-know-before-you-try-it-190066

Anal sex in the UK, USA, and Australia all up considerably over the past "decade" or so. (Hard to nail down the time frame they are talking about, but each measure shows increases)

Yes indeed, sadly if a guy says he wants to receive anal sex, he's often labelled as gay, even when it's a woman playing with his ass. Makes no sense...

You can play with your own ass with a toy/etc... You could use a suction-cup dildo to try to fuck yourself... But "pegging" really needs a partner, IMO.
Pegging is something that has to be experienced to understand how it feels. Cannot be compared to any way of using toys - except, perhaps some sort of fucking machine?

I'm sure it requires a lot of fine tuning. Perfecting. Testing. You know, just to make sure it's working to peak performance.

It’s not my wife’s favorite sexual activity.

But she helps me out. Pegging, fucking me, giving me a prostate massage, using a prostate massager.

I’m sure asked and answered, but just taking a poll. My wife doesn’t mind my interest in using toys during my alone time, but does not want to participate in using plugs or pegging. I try not to push her, but just curious on the vibe with other wives or ladies.
Mine has gotten over my interest in using toys during my alone time. When I last asked her if she’d use one on me she said I’d have to get some guy to put something in my ass.

I've never been asked to peg a man of something along those lines but at the same time I do not really have a desire to myself. I guess in all fairness if asked to by a man I would at least try.

Some ideas..

First, assure your wife that you will take all possible hygienic precautions against anything gross happening. Definitely make sure you're empty and clean "up there". ..And maybe consider a bit of manscaping the area to make it look nicer. Maybe she dreads seeing a nasty tangle of your ass hair. So tell her you'll take care of it first, and do it! ..If you're unwilling to do that for her, then you share in the blame of not getting the Butt Stuff you desire.

Secondly, your wife might harbor the outdated notion that you enjoying sensations "up there" somehow feminizes you, or is an indication that you're gay or bi-sexual. And fearing this, she might not want to witness you enjoying such activities and certainly not participate in them. So, sit-down with her and have a conversation about it. Help her understand that sexual orientation is about the gender of your preferred sex partner, NOT about what sorts of sensations you enjoy. This point is asserted time and again by Sex Therapists in forums and podcasts.

Lastly... read my post copied from the thread "Finger in the Ass". Maybe show it to her. ..For years, I abhorred the idea of anything shoved up my ass. Nowadays, I freakin' love and crave it. And my wonderful wife enjoys doing it to me.

My post from “Finger in the Ass” thread;

15 years ago the idea of my wife sticking a finger up my butt would have left me cold. Like a lot of men my age I feared that letting her do it meant I was okay with being feminized, and if ended up enjoying it - yikes!! - it could mean that I'm bi-sexual.

But in recent years I've become more adventurous, owing to the (largely) sex-positive messages in our entertainment like Shameless, Fleabag, Real Sex (HB0), Sex Education, etc... And have read enough columns from the likes of Dan Savage, Cosmopolitan, Men's Health, etc.. to now understand and accept that Gay or Straight is a function of your preferred partner and NOT a function of what sensations you do or don't enjoy. Combine with that the fact that I suffer from a healthy amount of FOMO; when I hear of people enjoying something I don't do - like taking a Finger in the Ass - I want to try it.

So I finally asked my wife to do it, just a finger at first, and surprise, surprise - I instantly loved how it felt! A few times later, she did it with her dildo - again, I loved it. Oh, and it's not some smooth non-anatomical-looking phallus meant to feel like a dick without looking like one - no, no, no...it's a veiny silicone cock with balls at the base - quite realistic in size, shape and color. So what!...I love how it feels being pushed inside me while strapped onto my beautiful, sexy and very feminine wife. The feeling of being Pegged is so profoundly deep and pleasurable for me. And, psychologically, it's a rush being penetrated so deeply by the gorgeous woman who has allowed me to penetrate her thousands of times.

Has enjoying "butt stuff" changed my feelings about being with a guy, maybe nudged me a smidge toward bi-sexuality? Nope, not one iota. If it did, I'd have no problem admitting it on an anonymous forum. But it hasn't. ...With nothing but love and acceptance in my heart for LGBTQ, my own orientation remains 100% heterosexual.

So, after loathing the idea for most of my life, I am quite proud to admit that that I unabashedly enjoy the occasional finger, thumb, but-plug or silicone cock shoved (albeit gently) up my ass. It's now a mainstay in our rotation of activities. :)

Last edited:
Back