When it hurts a little?

t_h_seacrest

Ideas Ideas Ideas
By nature I'm a pretty laid-back, nonaggressive type of guy. Not inclined to knowingly invade the space of another. When taking my thoughts to sexual fantasyland I am always in the submissive role and when trying to apply imagination into writing sex stories, a female character is always dominant over all.

However, there's been a handful of occasions when I just moved in on my wife, no asking, no forewarning, maybe she was lately showered or something, making pussy access much easier; mentally replaying those occasions I start to imagine cultivating that side a lot more, because it ain't a bad side at all.

Yet here's something I become curious about: pouncing on her so quick and sudden like that she wasn't exactly wet at first. I could tell she winced and vocalized evidence that it was like a pinch or something when my cock first pierced her pussy lips; but she kinda liked it? because then comes the experience of feeling the wetness increase. And increase. Then wetter and wetter.... then cumming like liquid explosives.

Curious about anyone out there who really does like it when it hurts a little?

She would never admit it, but I have long thought that my wife did enjoy just such a thing. She always was open to, and in fact encouraged, a lack of foreplay. Often grimacing a bit as entry was made but still encouraging continued entry without withdrawing or slowing. Sometimes when I was awaking her with entry, she seemed to like it best. Sometimes actually being a little uncomfortable on my cock but her request to continue overcame it.
She would be the same way with anal. She never wanted any outside lube. The most she wanted was my cock having been in her pussy and gotten wet or if I was leaking pre cum. She would let me rub that on her hole before proceeding.
She would enjoy pretty intense nipple stretching and twisting on occasion. She did once admit to fantasizing some level of desire for a non compliant situation.
She always denied wanting any pain or torture treatments but her reactions at times were unmistakable.

She would never admit it, but I have long thought that my wife did enjoy just such a thing. She always was open to, and in fact encouraged, a lack of foreplay. Often grimacing a bit as entry was made but still encouraging continued entry without withdrawing or slowing. Sometimes when I was awaking her with entry, she seemed to like it best. Sometimes actually being a little uncomfortable on my cock but her request to continue overcame it.
She would be the same way with anal. She never wanted any outside lube. The most she wanted was my cock having been in her pussy and gotten wet or if I was leaking pre cum. She would let me rub that on her hole before proceeding.
She would enjoy pretty intense nipple stretching and twisting on occasion. She did once admit to fantasizing some level of desire for a non compliant situation.
She always denied wanting any pain or torture treatments but her reactions at times were unmistakable.
For me it's like the other side of the universe from my upbringing: shy nice guy who would never treat a woman that way. But then becoming educated: people exist who really like and want it that way, and then it's sort of waking up to, 'wait a minute, I think I could get used to doing it like this more often'.

For me it's like the other side of the universe from my upbringing: shy nice guy who would never treat a woman that way. But then becoming educated: people exist who really like and want it that way, and then it's sort of waking up to, 'wait a minute, I think I could get used to doing it like this more often'.
It is tough as I love foreplay. She lets me do it my way a lot too.

Well for my fiancé it has been hurting a lot. She isn’t enjoying it and yes we been using lube. Funny thing she says I am small. I just tell her: you gag on it.

Touchy subject.

Many, many years ago, when anal sex was uncommon, Redbook (I think) surveyed women about it and reported (☹️) that most of them who had tried it experienced some degree of pain (not merely discomfort) but their mentality was (🙂) "we're going to keep doing it because he enjoys it so much."

Except in a special, mutual headspace, knowing (or even suspecting) that you will inflict pain on your partner during sex is a serious turn-OFF.

But in the same vein that women do have rape fantasies (the vast majority LOADED with qualifications and caveats), it has been told to me that something on the discomfort-pain border is a turn-ON for them when they couple it in their minds with men being possessed by just-this-side-of-crazy/dangerous lust/desire. (It took a lot of wine to suss this out--"this is not easy to talk about, you know!") More succinctly, it was the liminal space of being needed for sexual relief in that moment balanced with "he really is beyond caring about my discomfort, maybe even pain."

(This is gonna rile the trolls, no doubt. But like they say, "facts don't care about your feelings." And I think the evidence is that just such a phenomenon occurs. People are complicated. We disappoint ourselves a LOT. But at day's end, life is simply too short to fight every battle to the end. So you roll you and find someone who enjoys rolling with you. Nobody else's business.)

My last GF always loved when I got home from work, pulled her into the bedroom, stripped her, pushed her onto the bed and just buried my cock into her pussy. She moaned, and complained but a few minutes into it she was moaning to NOT STOP and eventually gushed several times.

Back