Butt Stuff

I’m sure asked and answered, but just taking a poll. My wife doesn’t mind my interest in using toys during my alone time, but does not want to participate in using plugs or pegging. I try not to push her, but just curious on the vibe with other wives or ladies.
My wife is the same way. Wants nothing to do with my prostrate, etc.

Yeah, but there's something of the "can't tickle yourself" phenomenon about it.

I can and do masturbate, but it feels SO much better when it's another's hand. Same deal.
But of course, nothing beats the presence of a helping hand and a willing hard penis! 🤪

I’m sure asked and answered, but just taking a poll. My wife doesn’t mind my interest in using toys during my alone time, but does not want to participate in using plugs or pegging. I try not to push her, but just curious on the vibe with other wives or ladies.
Like you, my wife is well aware of my extensive collection of ass toys and klismaphilia gear and knows what I do with it during my "alone time" or long showers. When I get up to take a shower, and she says, "Have a nice time," she and I both know what she sincerely means. She used to participate but as we've aged (67 me and 72 her) her appetite for kink has somewhat waned whereas mine has not. Still, she does not begrudge me my solo pleasure and will occasionally watch, and masturbate, while I "do myself".

In the past, my wife often fucked me in the ass with a strapon, or double ended dildo (ass to ass or ass to pussy), or a huge buttplug, or a fist (she has very small hands…LOL) and often while I was wearing lingerie.

Lately, occasionally, she will wander in to the guest bath while I'm engaged in self love (no ass play in the master bath) and crack the shower door to see what I'm up to. I'm often too far gone, lost in pleasurable sensations, to even consider concealing what I'm doing. On occasion, she'll plop herself on the toilet seat and rub herself to orgasm while watching my kinky scene.....or...after completing my play and evening ablutions I'll sometimes join her in the living room....often with a big butt plug up my ass or retire to bed for a bit of the ol' "in/out, in/out".

My husband loves anal play. We both do. Just this morning while I was sucking his cock he slipped a dildo and some lube into my hand and spread his legs. I started with my fingers and finished with him cumming all over my tits while I fucked him hard with the dildo…

Hopefully he will fill my ass later when he’s home from work 💦

My husband loves anal play. We both do. Just this morning while I was sucking his cock he slipped a dildo and some lube into my hand and spread his legs. I started with my fingers and finished with him cumming all over my tits while I fucked him hard with the dildo…

Hopefully he will fill my ass later when he’s home from work 💦
Oh my yes!

I do enjoy anal penetration. Did myself for many years with dildo's, when I met my now wife, I let her know what I liked and that she should be aware that I would want anal sex from her.
At first she agreed, then later, after marriage, changed her mind and stopped giving anal, and no more blow jobs either.
I let this go on for several years, hopeing she would relent and give me what I needed again. Finally I got fed up and complained. She did come around and agreed to pegging again. I bought a strap on harness for her to wear the dildo's with.
This we had not done before, wearing a strap on as opposed to manual manipulation of the dildo.
God that was so good, the feeling of being fucked, while her body was pushing against me, oh god, so good.
eventually she tired of it again, and said I should seek out another sex partner, we don't want divorce, to have on the side.
So I guess I have a hall pass so to speak.
Now I need to find FWB, willing to fuck me. I am not rulling out another man at this point.

Back