Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

Exhibitionist and voyeur both. But unfortunately there's nothing anywhere near where I'm at unless I want to drive over an hour. And I can't seem to find a good place online to post pics and videos without it being a "for money" kind of thing. I don't want money, just to be watched ;) lol
I find the same problem.
maybe we can watch each other?
šŸ˜‰

Voyeur for sureā€¦ Though I wouldnā€™t object to the other side. I have a (perhaps oddly specific) fantasy about staying in a high rise hotel with my wife with floor-to-ceiling windows and taking her from behind while pressing her up against the window for anyone who might catch a look.

I like women who liked being looked at. What would I see if I looked?
I like that too. I like it when she wants her pussy licked and she is trying to show it to me. Kind of brings back the first time innocence or something.
Seeing a woman pantyless in a short skirt does it for me too. Specially if there is hair. Something sacred about a bush. Makes me almost crazy.
I get the same feelings when someone sees my erection. Which is kind of rare. So frowned upon to be naked and male....

I like that too. I like it when she wants her pussy licked and she is trying to show it to me. Kind of brings back the first time innocence or something.
Seeing a woman pantyless in a short skirt does it for me too. Specially if there is hair. Something sacred about a bush. Makes me almost crazy.
I get the same feelings when someone sees my erection. Which is kind of rare. So frowned upon to be naked and male....
pantiless in a short skirt is perfection, but just above the knees works too

Exciting to see so many voyeurs out there. Love to set up an online video chat and meet you, pm me!

I guess a voyeur.... if a girl is showing. But I'm not into a girl showing her stuff where she's supposed to (like a strip club). More like at an office where it is accidental.

An event occurred today and it looks like I found the place to share it:

So there I was, working in my home office. Been living in this house since 2 years now. My office is in the middle of the house, second floor. Only one window in that room. I'm usually very focused when I work so I don't pay much attention to what happens outside per se, and I rarely look outside the window since the view isnt that attractive: my neighbour's house which is less than 15 meters away. My wife never comes in my office, becausr she has no reason to.

But. Today, something happened.

It was dark outside, 8 PM and I had closed the lights before eating dinner, so the room is pretty much pitch black before i come back to do some more work done. I opened my computer and went near the window. I never do that... What I saw was a little fun:

Being at the 2nd floor, facing me is basically a wall. I looked down outside and noticed the neighbour's window (1st floor): the light caught my attention, but it wasnt what kept it...

A women was there, sitting. I deduced that it was a bathroom since I could see the floor tiles, the kind you put on a bathroom floor. Her window was probably adjacent to the bath, but there she was, sitting (probably peeing). Normally, i would have turned away and got on with my work. I almost did except... One idea struck me. That dirty little idea that takes over your brain in less than a second: eventually, she'll get up. But for the moment, she was just sitting there.

I couldnt see her legs or her back, just her chest and face, looking down (at her phone probably). So there i was, looking at her, waiting for her to get up. "Maybe i could get lucky" I thought... "

And I did.
It was so brief, so brief I did not felt bed just one bit:

After 20 seconds (tops), I saw her reach foward to get toilet paper. "This is it" I thought!

Then, she got up and her butt cheeks showed briefly, white and round. They clenched when she reached down to the floor to pick up her panties and lift them into position, fitting perfectly into her ass, shaping her butt beautifully. This was 3 seconds only, at most. I smiled. Didn't even feel excited one bit. I just smile, like i'd have one a meaningless bet with myself that I was going to get lucky. The jeans covered her ass before she left the room.

So brief, but fun. Made me smile.

An event occurred today and it looks like I found the place to share it:

So there I was, working in my home office. Been living in this house since 2 years now. My office is in the middle of the house, second floor. Only one window in that room. I'm usually very focused when I work so I don't pay much attention to what happens outside per se, and I rarely look outside the window since the view isnt that attractive: my neighbour's house which is less than 15 meters away. My wife never comes in my office, becausr she has no reason to.

But. Today, something happened.

It was dark outside, 8 PM and I had closed the lights before eating dinner, so the room is pretty much pitch black before i come back to do some more work done. I opened my computer and went near the window. I never do that... What I saw was a little fun:

Being at the 2nd floor, facing me is basically a wall. I looked down outside and noticed the neighbour's window (1st floor): the light caught my attention, but it wasnt what kept it...

A women was there, sitting. I deduced that it was a bathroom since I could see the floor tiles, the kind you put on a bathroom floor. Her window was probably adjacent to the bath, but there she was, sitting (probably peeing). Normally, i would have turned away and got on with my work. I almost did except... One idea struck me. That dirty little idea that takes over your brain in less than a second: eventually, she'll get up. But for the moment, she was just sitting there.

I couldnt see her legs or her back, just her chest and face, looking down (at her phone probably). So there i was, looking at her, waiting for her to get up. "Maybe i could get lucky" I thought... "

And I did.
It was so brief, so brief I did not felt bed just one bit:

After 20 seconds (tops), I saw her reach foward to get toilet paper. "This is it" I thought!

Then, she got up and her butt cheeks showed briefly, white and round. They clenched when she reached down to the floor to pick up her panties and lift them into position, fitting perfectly into her ass, shaping her butt beautifully. This was 3 seconds only, at most. I smiled. Didn't even feel excited one bit. I just smile, like i'd have one a meaningless bet with myself that I was going to get lucky. The jeans covered her ass before she left the room.

So brief, but fun. Made me smile.
That's hot. Brief glimpses like what you got are SO enjoyable.

I have worked in various buildings and visited hotels over those years. Glass stairways always had a right place to be. I always felt like I couldn't linger too long getting my views. As if someone were paying attention they would quickly figure out why I was looking up.
Only once did I see something I liked and got lucky. When we were getting intimate I told her I wanted to see her panties again. Again? she asked. And I told her this time I wanted to lift her skirt. I eventually told her of the glimpse I caught that afternoon. The next day I saw her coming down again. I whispered in her ear in her ear as much as I enjoyed how she made her panties look I was expecting none. That night she sat on my face and gave me head.
Anonymous business trip hotel sex. I miss that.

Back