Has your wife or girlfriend told any of her friends that she pegs you with a strapon?

Evyboy911

Virgin
My girlfriend has told two of her friends that she pegs me with a strapon.

The first person she told was a co-worker. The co-worker was a strong feminist and very open with sexuality which is why I think my girlfriend was comfortable telling her. They had gone out to lunch and I’m not sure how the topic came up, but somehow my girlfriend told her that she pegs me, and about how incredibly empowering it was the first time she did it.

I had met this co-worker once before at a work party, but she moved a few months after their conversation, so I won’t ever have to face her knowing that she knows I get pegged.

The second person my girlfriend told was her best friend that she grew up with. Her friend lives a few hours away and my girlfriend went to visit her one weekend. I’ve never met her but apparently she’s a high maintenance person and can be pretty bossy. They were talking about her new boyfriend and how he does whatever she tells him to do. My girlfriend told her that they should have a dom/sub relationship, and that she should try pegging him. I tried to get details about what else my girlfriend told her friend about our relationship and the things we do, but she just kept giving me vague answers. I think she likes teasing me by not giving me details and keeping me wondering.

Although I’ve never met this friend, there is a good chance I will someday. I’m not sure how I’ll feel being face to face with her knowing that she knows my girlfriend and I are in a dom/sub relationship and that I get pegged Bent over and pegged. It’s really embarrassing.

My girlfriend telling her friends that she pegs me was not a breach of confidence because several years ago we talked about how, as the dominant partner in our relationship, she has the freedom to tell whomever she wants, whatever she wants about our relationship. She’s the type of person who knows a lot of people but doesn’t have many really close friends that she shares intimate personal information with so it’s unlikely she will tell anyone else. However, she does know a lot of liberal, open minded people in the feminist community so I could see it coming up in certain conversations about womens empowerment.

She has said several times that she wishes she could tell all women how empowering it is to peg a man, and she has said that she wishes she could tell her daughter (who is in her early 20s) about it so her daughter would not have to wait until later in life to discover it like she did. They have a very close relationship where they talk freely with each other about all kinds of things, and I think if the right opportunity came up for my girlfriend to say something about it, she very well might. But so far I don’t think an opportunity has come up where she felt it would be appropriate.

I do know that she has dropped hints to her daughter about dom/sub relationships in general, and I’m sure her daughter has noticed that in our relationship her mom is the dominant partner and that I am more subservient, but whether they ever gets into any details about it remains to be seen. I don’t have strong feelings about whether or not she tells her. It would be incredibly embarrassing for me, but she is in charge so it’s totally her decision.

I'd certainly have no problem if my wife wanted to tell her friend (she really has only one close one) that she pegs me. Her friend is a really sweet, church-going woman. I know they've talked about sex, at least one time when her friend mentioned she couldn't wait to be healed from her back surgery so she could ride on top of her husband instead of having to do missionary all the time.

Even though my wife pegs me, she's pretty conservative otherwise. Not vocal in bed. Never leads in bed - she leaves it to me to say when I want her to fuck my ass. One of my fantasies would be for her to tell her friend and have that friend say she wanted to watch. Of course, watching would turn into participating :devilish:

I'd certainly have no problem if my wife wanted to tell her friend (she really has only one close one) that she pegs me. Her friend is a really sweet, church-going woman. I know they've talked about sex, at least one time when her friend mentioned she couldn't wait to be healed from her back surgery so she could ride on top of her husband instead of having to do missionary all the time.

Even though my wife pegs me, she's pretty conservative otherwise. Not vocal in bed. Never leads in bed - she leaves it to me to say when I want her to fuck my ass. One of my fantasies would be for her to tell her friend and have that friend say she wanted to watch. Of course, watching would turn into participating :devilish:
It seems to me having other close friends know would be a huge turn on....

I am pegged weekly. My wife has told her best friend about our Femdom marriage and that I am a sissy slave.
It is all part of the lifestyle that I accept,enjoy and embrace.
I think you nailed it with, "accept,enjoy and embrace". We have a similar marriage and its incredible.

My wife has a group of friends and they all talk about everything. I know all of them. They all know but varying degrees. I have had talks with most of them about it. Not as a group but separately with my wife and even one on one. It can be very interesting conversation. I have no problem talking about whatever but the first few time it was brought up it almost like your caught and your heart stops for a second. Since my conversations with these ladies were not sexual in any way it’s not like there’s a good Segway to the topic. They just blurt it out.

Only one of them has issue with it which is odd. This lady is the high maintenance type. She’s rude and she is disrespectful to her husband ever time I see them. I would say there relationship is a FLR but she doesn’t know it. She thinks it’s gay. She can’t understand why I would enjoy it.

Other than her the others are more positive. But I don’t know what each one knows.

My girlfriend has told two of her friends that she pegs me with a strapon.

The first person she told was a co-worker. The co-worker was a strong feminist and very open with sexuality which is why I think my girlfriend was comfortable telling her. They had gone out to lunch and I’m not sure how the topic came up, but somehow my girlfriend told her that she pegs me, and about how incredibly empowering it was the first time she did it.

I had met this co-worker once before at a work party, but she moved a few months after their conversation, so I won’t ever have to face her knowing that she knows I get pegged.

The second person my girlfriend told was her best friend that she grew up with. Her friend lives a few hours away and my girlfriend went to visit her one weekend. I’ve never met her but apparently she’s a high maintenance person and can be pretty bossy. They were talking about her new boyfriend and how he does whatever she tells him to do. My girlfriend told her that they should have a dom/sub relationship, and that she should try pegging him. I tried to get details about what else my girlfriend told her friend about our relationship and the things we do, but she just kept giving me vague answers. I think she likes teasing me by not giving me details and keeping me wondering.

Although I’ve never met this friend, there is a good chance I will someday. I’m not sure how I’ll feel being face to face with her knowing that she knows my girlfriend and I are in a dom/sub relationship and that I get pegged Bent over and pegged. It’s really embarrassing.

My girlfriend telling her friends that she pegs me was not a breach of confidence because several years ago we talked about how, as the dominant partner in our relationship, she has the freedom to tell whomever she wants, whatever she wants about our relationship. She’s the type of person who knows a lot of people but doesn’t have many really close friends that she shares intimate personal information with so it’s unlikely she will tell anyone else. However, she does know a lot of liberal, open minded people in the feminist community so I could see it coming up in certain conversations about womens empowerment.

She has said several times that she wishes she could tell all women how empowering it is to peg a man, and she has said that she wishes she could tell her daughter (who is in her early 20s) about it so her daughter would not have to wait until later in life to discover it like she did. They have a very close relationship where they talk freely with each other about all kinds of things, and I think if the right opportunity came up for my girlfriend to say something about it, she very well might. But so far I don’t think an opportunity has come up where she felt it would be appropriate.

I do know that she has dropped hints to her daughter about dom/sub relationships in general, and I’m sure her daughter has noticed that in our relationship her mom is the dominant partner and that I am more subservient, but whether they ever gets into any details about it remains to be seen. I don’t have strong feelings about whether or not she tells her. It would be incredibly embarrassing for me, but she is in charge so it’s totally her decision.
The daughter portion on my end is a fun story too, if want to know pm me

My best friend knows I peg my husband and wishes her husband would allow that. I find it very powerful and love having a cock. He knows what it feels like to be penetrated and is a much better lover because of it. She wants to peg him but so far, not brought it up to him but I bet he would go for it

My gf did the same thing. She doesn't peg me, but she's pretty insistent that I eat her out after I cum in her until she orgasms. She told all her friends that I like to do it, when she was at at a sex toy party.
I’m seeing more comments like this, is it common?? I badly want to do this but I’m not sure how the wife would respond!?!

My best friend knows I peg my husband and wishes her husband would allow that. I find it very powerful and love having a cock. He knows what it feels like to be penetrated and is a much better lover because of it. She wants to peg him but so far, not brought it up to him but I bet he would go for it

I agree. With Switching roles let us understand each other better.

I’m seeing more comments like this, is it common?? I badly want to do this but I’m not sure how the wife would respond!?!
i think it's pretty common for women to discuss the intimate details of their sex lives with close friends, especially the hot things that not everyone experiences. My gf says that women discuss the details where guys just talk in generalities.

What I was wondering about was is it common for the man to eat his cream pie out of his wife/girlfriend? Been thinking about this a lot but not sure how the wife would respond!!
Don't know how common it is but I do it regularly. There were several things to consider:
  • Obviously, the guy needs to enjoy eating cum. I've been doing it since I was a teenager. Back then, I was flexible enough where I could suck myself off. It was heavenly! 😈
  • Next, the wife/girlfriend needs to be ok with her guy eating his cum in general. If she's fed you cum from her fingers or kissed you after a loving blowjob, she must be ok with it.
  • From there its an easy step to just dive in after cumming in her 😋

Don't know how common it is but I do it regularly. There were several things to consider:
  • Obviously, the guy needs to enjoy eating cum. I've been doing it since I was a teenager. Back then, I was flexible enough where I could suck myself off. It was heavenly! 😈
  • Next, the wife/girlfriend needs to be ok with her guy eating his cum in general. If she's fed you cum from her fingers or kissed you after a loving blowjob, she must be ok with it.
  • From there its an easy step to just dive in after cumming in her 😋
Well, I’ve not done either of those. I’m just really curious to what she will taste like after I’ve filled her. I’ve licked my precum off her tits & pussy but that’s as far as anything like that has gone.

Well, I’ve not done either of those. I’m just really curious to what she will taste like after I’ve filled her. I’ve licked my precum off her tits & pussy but that’s as far as anything like that has gone.
Probably should make sure you like "plain" cum first. I have to say it tastes a bit different when eating it combined with my wife's pussy fluids. Plain cum can be bitter and, for me, pussy juice sorta take away some of the bitterness.

What I was wondering about was is it common for the man to eat his cream pie out of his wife/girlfriend? Been thinking about this a lot but not sure how the wife would respond!!
I can't say how common it is, but I have read quite a few posts from folks saying they do it regularly. I'd suggest talking to her about it when you're having sex and she's turned on. It seems that many women love it but others are disgusted by the thought of it. it's hard for many guys to do it the first time. After we cum everything changes and what seemed hot before, suddenly seems gross. If you promise her first you'll have to go through with it. She'll probably have a wild orgasm and want it again and again. You will probably be glad you did it and know that you're giving her a pleasure most guys won't give their women. it will be easier and easier as time goes on until you enjoy it as much as she does! Sex should be fun and eating the creampie is fun for a lot of us! Just know that she might tell her friends that you do it for her. Good luck!

Last edited:
I can't say how common it is, but I have read quite a few posts from folks saying they do it regularly. I'd suggest talking to her about it when you're having sex and she's turned on. It seems that many women love it but others are disgusted by the thought of it. it's hard for many guys to do it the first time. After we cum everything changes and what seemed hot before, suddenly seems gross. If you promise her first you'll have to go through with it. She'll probably have a wild orgasm and want it again and again. You will probably be glad you did it and know that you're giving her a pleasure most guys won't give their women. it will be easier and easier as time goes on until you enjoy it as much as she does! Sex should be fun and eating the creampie is fun for a lot of us! Just know that she might tell her friends that you do it for her. Good luck!
Thanks for the info…I’m a perfect world she’d invite that friend to watch!!!

Back