Has your wife or girlfriend told any of her friends that she pegs you with a strapon?

My last GF did it only twice as it didn't appeal to her. Ohh she would gladly take it AND my cock at the same time...but provide. NO.
My LOSS!!

Last edited:
Don't know how common it is but I do it regularly. There were several things to consider:
  • Obviously, the guy needs to enjoy eating cum. I've been doing it since I was a teenager. Back then, I was flexible enough where I could suck myself off. It was heavenly! 😈
  • Next, the wife/girlfriend needs to be ok with her guy eating his cum in general. If she's fed you cum from her fingers or kissed you after a loving blowjob, she must be ok with it.
  • From there its an easy step to just dive in after cumming in her 😋
If she doesn’t cum while you are doing her than most women would like you making them cum full of yours.

I introduced the idea to my girlfriend, now fiance.
She loves it, and demands it now.
She also keeps me locked in a cage and requires I wear panties every day. I am only allowed to cum when with her and I have to consume my cum wherever it gets deposited.
It has deepened our relationship immensely.

I think a lot of these depend on the specific relationships - my wife and I are not in a sub/dom relationship but from time to time she pegs me and I enjoy it just as much as being the one doing the penetrating. She has only mentioned those kinds of details of our lives to those who she trusts and similarly share with her. Some of that sharing has led to other intersting interactions and because they share with her have given ideas to be brought back to our bedroom of things we hadn't ourselves had thought to try.

I think a lot of these depend on the specific relationships - my wife and I are not in a sub/dom relationship but from time to time she pegs me and I enjoy it just as much as being the one doing the penetrating. She has only mentioned those kinds of details of our lives to those who she trusts and similarly share with her. Some of that sharing has led to other intersting interactions and because they share with her have given ideas to be brought back to our bedroom of things we hadn't ourselves had thought to try.
What a great way to discover new fun things to do to spice up, and keep your relationship fun and fresh. What a great wife!

She did not have to tell Her friends, it was one of Her good friends that took sissy the first time. It was New Years night or actually early News Year day that all three ended up in bed and sissy had too much to drink. She tied sissy with elbows and knees together on top of the bed. She was at the front and Her friend was at the back, She slid Her dildo in sissy's mouth, working it in and out. Her friend all of a sudden pulled the plug out and shoved Her's all the way in, as deep as it would go. Even under the influence sissy felt it cratering in the rear door. Then they both started going in and out together, what an experience.

My girlfriend has told two of her friends that she pegs me with a strapon.

The first person she told was a co-worker. The co-worker was a strong feminist and very open with sexuality which is why I think my girlfriend was comfortable telling her. They had gone out to lunch and I’m not sure how the topic came up, but somehow my girlfriend told her that she pegs me, and about how incredibly empowering it was the first time she did it.

I had met this co-worker once before at a work party, but she moved a few months after their conversation, so I won’t ever have to face her knowing that she knows I get pegged.

The second person my girlfriend told was her best friend that she grew up with. Her friend lives a few hours away and my girlfriend went to visit her one weekend. I’ve never met her but apparently she’s a high maintenance person and can be pretty bossy. They were talking about her new boyfriend and how he does whatever she tells him to do. My girlfriend told her that they should have a dom/sub relationship, and that she should try pegging him. I tried to get details about what else my girlfriend told her friend about our relationship and the things we do, but she just kept giving me vague answers. I think she likes teasing me by not giving me details and keeping me wondering.

Although I’ve never met this friend, there is a good chance I will someday. I’m not sure how I’ll feel being face to face with her knowing that she knows my girlfriend and I are in a dom/sub relationship and that I get pegged Bent over and pegged. It’s really embarrassing.

My girlfriend telling her friends that she pegs me was not a breach of confidence because several years ago we talked about how, as the dominant partner in our relationship, she has the freedom to tell whomever she wants, whatever she wants about our relationship. She’s the type of person who knows a lot of people but doesn’t have many really close friends that she shares intimate personal information with so it’s unlikely she will tell anyone else. However, she does know a lot of liberal, open minded people in the feminist community so I could see it coming up in certain conversations about womens empowerment.

She has said several times that she wishes she could tell all women how empowering it is to peg a man, and she has said that she wishes she could tell her daughter (who is in her early 20s) about it so her daughter would not have to wait until later in life to discover it like she did. They have a very close relationship where they talk freely with each other about all kinds of things, and I think if the right opportunity came up for my girlfriend to say something about it, she very well might. But so far I don’t think an opportunity has come up where she felt it would be appropriate.

I do know that she has dropped hints to her daughter about dom/sub relationships in general, and I’m sure her daughter has noticed that in our relationship her mom is the dominant partner and that I am more subservient, but whether they ever gets into any details about it remains to be seen. I don’t have strong feelings about whether or not she tells her. It would be incredibly embarrassing for me, but she is in charge so it’s totally her decision.
As long as BOTH of you are ok with your relationship And the impact of letting others, I am assuming trustworthy, know a bit of your intimacy, then it’s fine.

Just because you are the sub in the relationship does not mean that you have blind faith to your dom. These relationships are a lot more complex than what is seemingly visible from the outside. Keep the communication lines open with your partner.

Be safe and have lots of good fun sex! 😍

My ex gf would peg me a couple times a month. She started with a toy that was similar in size to me: 3.5" x 1.5". After a few months, she ultimately used a 10" x 6" black one. I didn't know it (or want her to), but she told a couple of her friends. After a couple weeks of them making comments or laughing at me when I'd talk about being an alpha, one of them finally said: "Tami told us all about your secret." I asked what that might be, and she said "We know Tami's been butt-fucking you with a huge black dildo. Do you like black cocks or something?" I turned red as hell from embarrassment. She went on..."She also said you've got a tiny cock. Is that true? Get it out we wanna see it?" I refused saying something like that's inappropriate and Tami wouldn't want me to. Just then Tami walks into the room and says "Oh no, I want you to show them how inadequate you are. Take your fucking pants off...NOW!" They laughed at how intimidated I was by her. I dropped my pants and they all just sat there stunned and then started pointing and laughing at how small it was. Pretty soon the talk went back to comparing mine to Tami's big black one. I started to get hard, which they noticed, and then they would take turns stroking me with 2 fingers edging me to the point of almost cumming, and then backing off. Eventually one of the girls brought the black cock over and started smacking my inferior dick with it until I squirted all over the black cock. No one touched my dick, I just squirted uncontrollably all over the black cock.

Probably should make sure you like "plain" cum first. I have to say it tastes a bit different when eating it combined with my wife's pussy fluids. Plain cum can be bitter and, for me, pussy juice sorta take away some of the bitterness.
Yes, interesting flavours. I once used a stick of peppermint rock as a dildo on her then fucked her then cleaned her cum plus cunt juice plus peppermint. Mmmmm.

I would love it if a couple we were close to admitted this. Of course I'd want to watch. And the power dynamic is interesting too.....

My wife has never pegged me , but her best friend has. It all started close to ten year's ago when my wife dumped me for another man. Her best friend came to our house to console and seduce me. Has our affair progressed, she mentioned how she had a strap on ,but her husband wouldn't go for her pegging him . I told her I was more than willing . She only did it to me a few times , but I found it enjoyable. I don't know if she told anyone, but I get the feeling she may have mentioned it to my wife.
My wife and I got back together after about a year of separation and have a sexless , loveless marriage.

My wife has never pegged me , but her best friend has. It all started close to ten year's ago when my wife dumped me for another man. Her best friend came to our house to console and seduce me. Has our affair progressed, she mentioned how she had a strap on ,but her husband wouldn't go for her pegging him . I told her I was more than willing . She only did it to me a few times , but I found it enjoyable. I don't know if she told anyone, but I get the feeling she may have mentioned it to my wife.
My wife and I got back together after about a year of separation and have a sexless , loveless marriage.
Totally off topic, why are you still together?

Were they interested in watching?

none of them expressed interest in watching. I got the feeling from a couple that they would be interested in doing but that was not expressed. Just because me and my wife are kinky (not the most in her group of friends) doesn’t mean there are not boundaries.

I have no idea what my wife tells her friends. But if she tells that that she pegs me with a strapon, it's not true. I get my cousin to do that. No, no. Just kidding. :D

My wife has told a couple of her closest friends, I know they know, and they know I know they know. I was freaked out and nervous at first, but in reality there was never anything to be nervous about. Nothing has ever really been brought up to me when I am around them.

Told them? She did it in front of them back before I started getting fucked by real cocks. When we first became nudists after the kids left home we invited our friends to join us when they came over. Nudity led to sex(straight at fist) and would end up in a daisy chain scenario where I would fuck the other wife and my wife would fuck with her strap-on me while she was getting fucked by the other husband.

Back