Cuckold Survey

My ex wife.

1) How long have you been married?
19 years

2) How long into your marriage before your wife cuckolded you?
1 year when she was 20 years old, a college buddy of mine came to visit and I convinced her to seduce him.

3) Was it a one time affair, or is it an ongoing thing?
Eventually, I became a full time cuckold while she had multiple affairs over the next 17 years.

4) Is her Bull, someone that you both knew prior, or a complete stranger to you?
She had several "bulls" over the years but mostly one or two night stands.

5) Does your wife meet with him regularly? And where do they meet?
We met many at night clubs and bars, sex took place at the bars, in the car, at a hotel, in our house. Those that were regular mostly lived out of town so she would visit them or they would stay with us.

6) Has it improved or deteriorated the bond between you and your wife? Either way, can you explain how it has?
Sex was the most stable and solidifying part of our relationship. When sex was good (with me or someone else) we got along well. But when she wasn't getting layed she was angry, so yes, cuckolding was one of the aspects of our relationship that improved us, until she started an affair with my best friend without me knowing. I found out after a year and that instigated the end of our relationship.

7) Do you and your wife still have sex? How does it differ from what it used to be like?
Yes, we were having sex all through the divorce and for month's after. She'd complain that she felt like she was cheating on my best friend so I seduced her as often as I could.

8) What benefits/fears has her affair(s) created? Does she support you emotionally when you are in need?
The jealousy was what got me off the most and that created lots of anxiety, fear, and shame. She supported my kink when she was happy, but would berate me when she wasn't, which was all the time during the last year of our marriage.

9) Has your wife changed her attitudes towards sex? Does she dress more provocatively? Does she talk more about sex?
We both were highly sexual people before we met, but as soon as she gained her "freedom" she constantly dress provocatively and loved picking up guys for random sex. Again, sex was the best part of our relationship.

10) Do any other family members know about her new 'Hotwife' ways?
Brother and a couple cousins. She tried to have sex with my brother once but he rejected it (too weird for him) but he would encourage her and help her find lover when she'd visit him at his bachelor pad. He'd seen her naked and watched her have sex with other guys and a couple women. She was the entertainment for my cousin's bachelor party when she was 22. I've written about that here lots.

11) Are you happier in your marriage now, or has it put a strain on it? How do you support or encourage her?
Marriage ended because she "cheated" without my knowledge or permission and wouldn't stop.

12) Are there any mistakes you can warn others not to make?
Things have to be good in other parts of marriage, otherwise the jealousy can be overwhelming.

13) Would you advise others to take up the cuckold lifestyle, if given the chance?
Absolutely. Miss those days!
Thank you very much for your detailed and candid answers. So sorry that your marriage ended the way it did. Jealousy can very real disruptive and sometimes disastrous in a cuckold relationship.

How long have you been married?
30 plus years

around 20 years. Has had multiple men. I have questioned her about it but she denies. She also knows I track her phone and continues to meet her bull at a hotel or secluded parking lot.

Current affair has been ongoing for a few years.

4) Is her Bull, someone that you both knew prior, or a complete stranger to you?
Current bill is an ex boyfriend.

She meets her bill about every other week either at a parking lot or hotel.

6) Has it improved or deteriorated the bond between you and your wife? Either way, can you explain how it has?
It has improved. She comes home happier and less stressed. Gives me more attention but it may be out of guilt.

7) Do you and your wife still have sex? How does it differ from what it used to be like?
Yes. More focus on oral. She has become a better cocksucker. She enjoys me going down on her. She has multiple and intense orgasms when I eat her out.

8) What benefits/fears has her affair(s) created? Does she support you emotionally when you are in need?
It’s a mixed bag. Jealous she sees her bull but at the same time a turn on knowing she is getting fucked.

9) Has your wife changed her attitudes towards sex? Yes. She is more open. Has asked that I run her and give her anal. This would never have happened years ago. As mentioned she has become a very good cocksucker.

No

11) Are you happier in your marriage now, or has it put a strain on it? How do you support or encourage her?
After I asked her about the affair, she denied. We don’t discuss. When she meets her bill she goes.

No

13) Would you advise others to take up the cuckold lifestyle, if given the chance?
Would like to expand to me being in the room when she fucks her bull.

Nice survey. I am bi and my wife doesn’t know. On the flip side would love to have my top pound me or face fuck while she watches.
I know exactly how you feel. It would be nice to watch my wife get fucked at the same time as I am getting fucked.

I know the cuckold topic is getting over used lately, but I just need to ask a few questions of my fellow husbands who have been cuckolded in real life. (Those wannabe cucks can participate, but kindly identify yourself as such.) First off, my definition of a cuckold, and the one supported by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, is simply put ; a man whose wife is unfaithful

Starting from there, let me explain that I consider myself to be the cuckold/stag. My wife is the Hotwife/Vixen, and her boyfriend/lover is her Bull. Now let me ask you;

MY ANSWERS REFER TO MY FIRST MARRIAGE WHICH LASTED 20 YEARS

ABOUT SIX YEARS

ONGOING FOR SLIGHTLY UNDER A YEAR

COMPLETE STRANGER. SHE MET HIM ON A BUSINESS TRIP

SHE CONTINUED TO MEET HIM. SHE SPENT WEEKENDS WITH HIM AT HIS APARTMENT

6NHas it improved or deteriorated the bond between you and your wife? Either way, can you explain how it has?
IMPROVED, SHE AND I HAVE SEX MORE OFTEN NOW

My wife is much more at ease lately, not constantly on edge. She seems to be much calmer and relaxed, and above ALL, she is happier than she has been in a long time. For me, the sex I can enjoy makes me happier than I have been in a long time too. Her Bull is also in a much happier place too. The biggest fear that I have is the fear of being left out in the cold and losing my wife. Be honest with her and ask for her reassurances. And be ready to give her the same reassurances, that you love each other just as much as ever.

9) Has your wife changed her attitudes towards sex? Does she dress more provocatively? Does she talk more about sex?
Absolutely. Being a Mother and holding down a job outside the home is a terrific drain on anyone's time and energy. Time for sex is sparse. My wife asked me one day when our kids were young, how did I expect her to be this 'perfect 'Mom' all day long, then turn into a 'wanton slut' the minute we were alone in the bedroom. I couldn't answer her with any degree of honesty. Now, with grown children and grandchildren, she can devote her time to being the Hotwife, she always wanted to be. It was there all along. She just needed the time and energy to bring it out. With that, she loves to dress sexier, tight leggings, low cut tops, sexy lingerie from V.S. And she is not afraid to talk about getting fucked, sucking cock or having her pussy licked.

Not as far as we know, but what can you do if they do find out. Make no excuses for what we enjoy.

We are happier with our sex today, than we were a year ago, or five years ago, or ten years ago. As for the rest of our life, we were never unhappy with it. We have always loved each other and treated one another as 'best' friends. We travel, enjoy movies, walking on the beach, holding hands, cruises, and just watching television together

Be absolutely sure that you can handle this type of lifestyle. Have times where you can discuss any issues that come up. Make it about 'her' and pleasing her needs and desires. Try not to make it about you and what you want. Her Bull should also be told this is a sexual relationship, not courting'

If your wife needs things that you can not provide, like 'good' sex, then you might want to consider it. No sense pushing it on her, then it becomes all about you, not her. Let her make up her own mind as to who to have sex with. Your idea of a perfect sex partner for your wife may not be close to who she would pick. Be tolerant and respectful of her choice(s). Remember, sex is just sex. It really does not equate to love. Love can be included, but it is not necessarily.

Please answer honestly, and in as much detail as possible. My answers to these questions is included..

know the cuckold topic is getting over used lately, but I just need to ask a few questions of my fellow husbands who have been cuckolded in real life. (Those wannabe cucks can participate, but kindly identify yourself as such.) First off, my definition of a cuckold, and the one supported by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, is simply put ; a man whose wife is unfaithful

Starting from there, let me explain that I consider myself to be the cuckold/stag. My wife is the Hotwife/Vixen, and her boyfriend/lover is her Bull. Now let me ask you;

MY ANSWERS REFER TO MY FIRST MARRIAGE WHICH LASTED 20 YEARS

ABOUT SIX YEARS

ONGOING FOR SLIGHTLY UNDER A YEAR

COMPLETE STRANGER. SHE MET HIM ON A BUSINESS TRIP

SHE CONTINUED TO MEET HIM. SHE SPENT WEEKENDS WITH HIM AT HIS APARTMENT

6NHas it improved or deteriorated the bond between you and your wife? Either way, can you explain how it has?
IMPROVED, SHE AND I HAVE SEX MORE OFTEN NOW

SEE ABOVE

9) Has your wife changed her attitudes towards sex? Does she dress more provocatively? Does she talk more about sexd.
SHE HAD A LOT OF EXPERIENCE BEFORE ME BUT NOW SHE TALKS A LOT ABOUT HER EXPERIENCES -- PAST AND PRESENT
NO

MUCH HAPPIER

IF YOU ARE THE JEALOUS KIND DON'T DO IT

DEPENDS ON SO MANY THINGS

I know the cuckold topic is getting over used lately, but I just need to ask a few questions of my fellow husbands who have been cuckolded in real life. (Those wannabe cucks can participate, but kindly identify yourself as such.) First off, my definition of a cuckold, and the one supported by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, is simply put ; a man whose wife is unfaithful

A long time. 50 + years.

20 years.

My best guess is that her first affair went on for about a year. My wife says it was much shorter. Her current affair has been ongoing for 8 months now and there is no sign of it slowing down anytime soon.

He was known to me as a passing acquaintance to me, and an old High School boyfriend of my wife. They reconnected on Face Book after 50 years.

There are daily chats going on between the two of them, but the physical distance (125 miles) is a bit of a problem meeting in person. They have hooked up twice in hotel rooms and plan on doing so in the next couple of weeks. My wife insists that she wants to have once a month, in person, meetings with him. With some being Date Nights, some overnight stays, and possibly longer. The idea of an all inclusive vacation has also been discussed. Possibly a cruise with the three of us, in two separate cabins. My wife and her Bull are not comfortable with me watching or participating.

It has caused some stress between us, but overall, it has been a long time coming. I have been unable to 'perform' for many years now, and hinting that she might need to find another man to take care of her physical needs. I guess she does listen to me.

We had no sex for over 8 years and very little for the two years previous to that. In the last month and a half, the sex has been phenomenal. Not that I can an erection, but oral and manual masturbation is fantastic. I am hoping to return to the good old days of fucking her like a stallion, but I am afraid those days are gone forever. I just want to be able to have intercourse with her when and if she wants me to.

My wife is much more at ease lately, not constantly on edge. She seems to be much calmer and relaxed, and above ALL, she is happier than she has been in a long time. For me, the sex I can enjoy makes me happier than I have been in a long time too. Her Bull is also in a much happier place too. The biggest fear that I have is the fear of being left out in the cold and losing my wife. Be honest with her and ask for her reassurances. And be ready to give her the same reassurances, that you love each other just as much as ever.

Absolutely. Being a Mother and holding down a job outside the home is a terrific drain on anyone's time and energy. Time for sex is sparse. My wife asked me one day when our kids were young, how did I expect her to be this 'perfect 'Mom' all day long, then turn into a 'wanton slut' the minute we were alone in the bedroom. I couldn't answer her with any degree of honesty. Now, with grown children and grandchildren, she can devote her time to being the Hotwife, she always wanted to be. It was there all along. She just needed the time and energy to bring it out. With that, she loves to dress sexier, tight leggings, low cut tops, sexy lingerie from V.S. And she is not afraid to talk about getting fucked, sucking cock or having her pussy licked.

Not as far as we know, but what can you do if they do find out. Make no excuses for what we enjoy.

We are happier with our sex today, than we were a year ago, or five years ago, or ten years ago. As for the rest of our life, we were never unhappy with it. We have always loved each other and treated one another as 'best' friends. We travel, enjoy movies, walking on the beach, holding hands, cruises, and just watching television together

Be absolutely sure that you can handle this type of lifestyle. Have times where you can discuss any issues that come up. Make it about 'her' and pleasing her needs and desires. Try not to make it about you and what you want. Her Bull should also be told this is a sexual relationship, not courting'

If your wife needs things that you can not provide, like 'good' sex, then you might want to consider it. No sense pushing it on her, then it becomes all about you, not her. Let her make up her own mind as to who to have sex with. Your idea of a perfect sex partner for your wife may not be close to who she would pick. Be tolerant and respectful of her choice(s). Remember, sex is just sex. It really does not equate to love. Love can be included, but it is not necessarily.

Please answer honestly, and in as much detail as possible. My answers to these questions is included..
My cuckhold period ended with my previous relationship. Went on for 5 years. She cheated three times.
So 1) 5 years GF (now ex).
2) How long before Cheating: 2 years.
3) All three times, one time thing.
4) First guy was an ex-crush of hers, didnt know him. Second guy was an ex-BF of hers, did meet him at parties. Not so much of a bull if you ask me... Haha. Third guy she showed me a pic: that one was a bull. She met him during a trip. Never met the guy. He looked well hung, which gets me hard even now.
5) No, it was nothing regular to my knowledge. But my ex was a proper slut so... ;)
6) it improved our relationship every time before deteriorating it right after, the first two times. The third one just improved it: The guy from the month-long trip became a common fantasy for her and me while we'd masturbate. We told each other after a while. We'd also mention it while having sex cuz this ex was a slut (in all the right ways) so she loved when I called her His "thing" or "meat" and she'd get wetter thinking of him... Hell i would've also (she told me he had a 8" Dick while i stand more around 6 1/2- 7"... He could hit her soft spots even harder lets say!)
7) created mainly sex benefits (horniness lets say haha)
8) No new emotionnal support after but didnt need any i think!
9) Yes! Embraced her sluttyness more and more after (being more comfortable naked around strangers in exhib kinks we had.) And blowed my dick more often and in more risky settings (w/ friends around, indoors and outdoors hehe)
10) after a while i told her mom, basically just wondering what she'd say! Her and I talked about it a little and she also told me she has had an affair (ongoing for 4 years steadily) and that her Husband (my GF'father never knew for sure but suspected and accepted). This all lead one day to me developping fantasies for her mom, and i can say she saw me naked more than once even though we never crossed any line.
11) We broke up since, partly because she was going to do it again.
12) It might seem at some point like being cuckhold is a devastating news, but for most of us it becomes a sexual awakening (we accept and enjoy the idea that our wives/GF sucked, fucked and squirted on another man's pole. Only warning: make sure you're both on the same page as to what it means in the relationship.
13) If your GF is unfaithful, accept the information, talk about it, masturbate thinking of it, have sex while thinking of it and at some point, you'll truly know how you feel about it! ;)

I've been married twice, and my first wife was a slut. I knew she was a slut before we got married, I think this was what attracted me to her. She began cheating on me with other men within months of the wedding. While I was working nights, I came home earlier than expected and heard her fucking someone in our bed. I could hear her moaning and the headboard banging against the wall. The bedroom door was closed, so I waited outside the door, jerking off while listening to them fuck. After I came, I ate my cum then quietly went downstairs and outside to my car before coming home at my regular time. I really couldn't complain because I was also sucking my black neighbor's cock as often as I could. I never told her I caught her fucking, but we divorced a year later.

Last edited:
My cuckhold period ended with my previous relationship. Went on for 5 years. She cheated three times.
So 1) 5 years GF (now ex).
2) How long before Cheating: 2 years.
3) All three times, one time thing.
4) First guy was an ex-crush of hers, didnt know him. Second guy was an ex-BF of hers, did meet him at parties. Not so much of a bull if you ask me... Haha. Third guy she showed me a pic: that one was a bull. She met him during a trip. Never met the guy. He looked well hung, which gets me hard even now.
5) No, it was nothing regular to my knowledge. But my ex was a proper slut so... ;)
6) it improved our relationship every time before deteriorating it right after, the first two times. The third one just improved it: The guy from the month-long trip became a common fantasy for her and me while we'd masturbate. We told each other after a while. We'd also mention it while having sex cuz this ex was a slut (in all the right ways) so she loved when I called her His "thing" or "meat" and she'd get wetter thinking of him... Hell i would've also (she told me he had a 8" Dick while i stand more around 6 1/2- 7"... He could hit her soft spots even harder lets say!)
7) created mainly sex benefits (horniness lets say haha)
8) No new emotionnal support after but didnt need any i think!
9) Yes! Embraced her sluttyness more and more after (being more comfortable naked around strangers in exhib kinks we had.) And blowed my dick more often and in more risky settings (w/ friends around, indoors and outdoors hehe)
10) after a while i told her mom, basically just wondering what she'd say! Her and I talked about it a little and she also told me she has had an affair (ongoing for 4 years steadily) and that her Husband (my GF'father never knew for sure but suspected and accepted). This all lead one day to me developping fantasies for her mom, and i can say she saw me naked more than once even though we never crossed any line.
11) We broke up since, partly because she was going to do it again.
12) It might seem at some point like being cuckhold is a devastating news, but for most of us it becomes a sexual awakening (we accept and enjoy the idea that our wives/GF sucked, fucked and squirted on another man's pole. Only warning: make sure you're both on the same page as to what it means in the relationship.
13) If your GF is unfaithful, accept the information, talk about it, masturbate thinking of it, have sex while thinking of it and at some point, you'll truly know how you feel about it! ;)
Thank you for your detailed response. I surely appreciate your rime and effort.

For anyone wondering, we live in Northeast TENNESSEE (Tri-Cities area)

Ans: 14 years.

Ans: Just started DEC 2022.

Ans: We are still slowly exploring and haven't found a "true" Bull yet; but hope to make it an on-going thing.

Ans: Her current Bull (who at this time we have only met twice) was a stranger we met on SLS. Coincidentally, he lives about 2 blocks from our home.

Ans: So far, she has met with him twice. We entertain at our home and have an upstairs room dedicated as a "play room".

Ans: Our sex life has never been hotter and it has brought us even closer together.

Ans: We still have sex, but now it is hotter, and often times involves naughty whispers about her and another man.

Ans: Our sex life is better. And it has taken the pressure off of me to be able to regularly perform in the bedroom.

Ans: She is dressing sexier and just went lingerie shopping with her Bull. He spent $400. Haven't seen her purchases yet, but am looking forward to doing so.

Ans: No. We keep things very private.

Ans: We were happy to begin with, but things are definitely more exciting now. I certainly support and encourage her explorations.

Ans: Be sure to properly screen prospective Bulls. There are so many fakes out there, along with guys whose concept of a Bull is just a guy looking to get laid, without any thought into cuckold roles, dynamics, etc.

Everyone is different. You have to communicate your desires clearly and boldly.

Twenty-six years

25 years

It’s an ongoing thing. She now has 4 regulars.

Not at all. All four are complete strangers. Everyone she has fucked since we started this has been a complete stranger. We usually meet him for drinks a week or two before they hook up so she can be sure she wants to do it. We don’t want anyone we know knowing that we do this.

Yes, she meets them regularly (one of them about once a week). The first time is always a hotel. After that, they can come to our house when we/she have/has the house alone.

It hasn’t changed it at all.

We still have add often. Most of the time, I will “reclaim” her.

There hasn’t been an ounce of jealousy or resentment.

We definitely talk about sex more. When she is hooking up with a new guy, she likes to talk about it a lot. She finally found her 4th rotation guy. I think she is done adding any more unless one leaves. There is one more guy that she want to fuck, but he travels a lot and they haven’t been able to make it work yet. She’s going to try to fuck him sometime soon. I hope she does.

No and we will always keep it that way.

I remind her all the time that she doesn’t have to do this if she doesn’t want to. She is under no obligation. She has total freedom. She can quit whenever she wants or she can fuck as much as she wants. She has 100% carte blanche to fuck whomever she wants, but she does need to tell me about it.

Just be sure it’s something you can handle. We had fantasized about it together for so long that when it finally happened we were both thrilled.

Only if they both think they can do it. My wife and I talked about it as a fantasy for about 10 years before she finally decided she wanted to do it. I think that was key for us as by the time she did it, we had talked about it so much it was almost as if she had already done it. Now she kicks herself for not having done it 10 years ago.

For anyone wondering, we live in Northeast TENNESSEE (Tri-Cities area)

Ans: 14 years.

Ans: Just started DEC 2022.

Ans: We are still slowly exploring and haven't found a "true" Bull yet; but hope to make it an on-going thing.

Ans: Her current Bull (who at this time we have only met twice) was a stranger we met on SLS. Coincidentally, he lives about 2 blocks from our home.

Ans: So far, she has met with him twice. We entertain at our home and have an upstairs room dedicated as a "play room".

Ans: Our sex life has never been hotter and it has brought us even closer together.

Ans: We still have sex, but now it is hotter, and often times involves naughty whispers about her and another man.

Ans: Our sex life is better. And it has taken the pressure off of me to be able to regularly perform in the bedroom.

Ans: She is dressing sexier and just went lingerie shopping with her Bull. He spent $400. Haven't seen her purchases yet, but am looking forward to doing so.

Ans: No. We keep things very private.

Ans: We were happy to begin with, but things are definitely more exciting now. I certainly support and encourage her explorations.

Ans: Be sure to properly screen prospective Bulls. There are so many fakes out there, along with guys whose concept of a Bull is just a guy looking to get laid, without any thought into cuckold roles, dynamics, etc.

Everyone is different. You have to communicate your desires clearly and boldly.
Thank you so much for your response. I hope things continue to get better and better for you and your Hotwife. Also thank you for the SEXY photo. I love the dress and the anklet. Both are very exciting.

Twenty-six years

25 years

It’s an ongoing thing. She now has 4 regulars.

Not at all. All four are complete strangers. Everyone she has fucked since we started this has been a complete stranger. We usually meet him for drinks a week or two before they hook up so she can be sure she wants to do it. We don’t want anyone we know knowing that we do this.

Yes, she meets them regularly (one of them about once a week). The first time is always a hotel. After that, they can come to our house when we/she have/has the house alone.

It hasn’t changed it at all.

We still have add often. Most of the time, I will “reclaim” her.

There hasn’t been an ounce of jealousy or resentment.

We definitely talk about sex more. When she is hooking up with a new guy, she likes to talk about it a lot. She finally found her 4th rotation guy. I think she is done adding any more unless one leaves. There is one more guy that she want to fuck, but he travels a lot and they haven’t been able to make it work yet. She’s going to try to fuck him sometime soon. I hope she does.

No and we will always keep it that way.

I remind her all the time that she doesn’t have to do this if she doesn’t want to. She is under no obligation. She has total freedom. She can quit whenever she wants or she can fuck as much as she wants. She has 100% carte blanche to fuck whomever she wants, but she does need to tell me about it.

Just be sure it’s something you can handle. We had fantasized about it together for so long that when it finally happened we were both thrilled.

Only if they both think they can do it. My wife and I talked about it as a fantasy for about 10 years before she finally decided she wanted to do it. I think that was key for us as by the time she did it, we had talked about it so much it was almost as if she had already done it. Now she kicks herself for not having done it 10 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. It sure sounds like you have both embraced the lifestyle. Good for her, and you, that she has four regular lovers. I would think that talking about it for 10 years made it an easier transition from fantasy to reality.

Twenty-two yrs

10 yrs

ongoing thing off and on. She has a bf for a while. It runs its course. Then might be 6 months or a year and she’ll ind another.

some have been acquaintances. Some strangers to me. Just depends.

She usually meets them regularly. Maybe once or twice a week. Usually at his house if he’s local to us. Or our house if not.

improved in some ways. I’m more attentive to her needs. We talk a lot more.

we have sex more often. Do different things. It’s more just sex now though. Not as emotional. Which we both like.

There has been some jealousy on my part. Fear of losing her. We talk about it when we need to.

She dresses more sexy. Talks about sex a lot more In a casual way. She tells me different things that her and her bfs do.

Her sister knows. They have similar personalities. A few of her friends know as well.

Shes happier. More freedom. It has put a strain on our relationship in some respects. Better on others.

communicate often. About everything.

Yes if it’s something you’re interested in. Or fantasize about. It’s quite fun.

Twenty-two yrs

10 yrs

ongoing thing off and on. She has a bf for a while. It runs its course. Then might be 6 months or a year and she’ll ind another.

some have been acquaintances. Some strangers to me. Just depends.

She usually meets them regularly. Maybe once or twice a week. Usually at his house if he’s local to us. Or our house if not.

improved in some ways. I’m more attentive to her needs. We talk a lot more.

we have sex more often. Do different things. It’s more just sex now though. Not as emotional. Which we both like.

There has been some jealousy on my part. Fear of losing her. We talk about it when we need to.

She dresses more sexy. Talks about sex a lot more In a casual way. She tells me different things that her and her bfs do.

Her sister knows. They have similar personalities. A few of her friends know as well.

Shes happier. More freedom. It has put a strain on our relationship in some respects. Better on others.

communicate often. About everything.

Yes if it’s something you’re interested in. Or fantasize about. It’s quite fun.
Thank you for your response. It's good to hear that you talk about things that need to be addressed. Communicating with each other is very important. I hope you an work on those 'strained' issues for both of you.

20 years

2 years

It was a one night, all night event. She drank a lot on a work trip and, in front of her coworkers and our mutual friends started dancing "Innappropriately" with a coworker then spent the night in his room

I had known him for years and knew him for years after.

They worked together for years after their (I think) One night stand

So, I was humiliated that this guy I knew and everybody we know knew, had spent the night with my hot young wife. People felt pity for me, I was a public Cuck. I was embarrassed and pissed off at the time. She was, of course, caught red handed by our mutual friends who called me that night. My wife wouldn't answer the phone for me. We did counseling and stayed together.

Yes, we never stopped having sex. She got a little more prim and proper after counseling. No more tying her down

Years later, when I discovered that I enjoyed showing her off, I got interested in her sex history and the idea of her infidelity is a bit hot. I haven't seen the other guy in more than 10 years.

Sadly no. She is, if anything, more prim and proper. She won't even tell me of her sex fantasies.

Everybody knew that she had cheated on me. My parents, her mother, all our friends.

Happier know. If she told me a blow by blow of her infidelity, I'd probably have a multi orgasm night.

I reacted with excessive (nonviolent) anger and she is too scared to tell me of any other episodes. She may never tell me because of how I acted.

Can't say I'm in the lifestyle, but I'm lifestyle interested.
Thank you for your candid response. If your anger spilled over, you need to address that aspect.

21 years

7-8 years. She wanted me to have sex with men. I agreed, but only if she would have sex with other men as well.

It has been an ongoing thing. It has gone from strictly MMF threesomes, to couple sharing, to independent encounters.

None of her partners are people we were previously acquaintances with.

She meets with her lovers anytime she wants. They will meet at hotels, at homes, in cars.

It has definitely improved. We are much more open and connected with each other now. There are no secrets between us, and we don't feel like we have to stay away from certain topics or hide our real feelings or actions from each other.

We mutually decided (well, she decided and I agreed) that I would be exclusively with men for now. Prior to that we would have sex with each other regularly. Other than me becoming bisexual, are sex before was sporadic. We would regularly go one or two months without sex, then have sex ten times in two weeks, and then none for another month. We have both seen a significant increase in our sex drive since we opened our relationship.

The main benefit has been she has been able to be the person she really is. She was very repressed sexually from her religious upbringing, and now she is very comfortable with her sexuality. As a result, she is much a happier person and we are much better at communicating with each other. There has never been an issue with emotional support between us.

Naturally. She is much more comfortable with her sexuality, her needs and desires. She no longer feels sex is dirty or shameful. She is much more comfortable with her physical appearance and has added a lot of revealing and sexy outfits to her wardrobe.

Her adopted brother knows. And some of our close friends also know.

Like any marriage, we have our ups and downs. The benefit of this lifestyle is that our sex life is lest effected by those ups and downs. In fact, I believe that this lifestyle decreases the strain that sex, or the lack thereof, puts on our marriage.

Be open and honest about your feelings. Not communicating openly and fully when you are in this lifestyle is a real killer. If you need to hide or suppress your feelings, you are not ready for this type of relationship. Conflict will happen, and you need to be able to talk through those conflicts without reservation if you are going to make it work.

I don't think non-monogamy is for everyone and you can't unscramble the egg. I would recommend a lot of discussion with your partner before embarking on this lifestyle. But if you are compatible with non-monogamy, your relationship will benefit from it.

21 years

7-8 years. She wanted me to have sex with men. I agreed, but only if she would have sex with other men as well.

It has been an ongoing thing. It has gone from strictly MMF threesomes, to couple sharing, to independent encounters.

None of her partners are people we were previously acquaintances with.

She meets with her lovers anytime she wants. They will meet at hotels, at homes, in cars.

It has definitely improved. We are much more open and connected with each other now. There are no secrets between us, and we don't feel like we have to stay away from certain topics or hide our real feelings or actions from each other.

We mutually decided (well, she decided and I agreed) that I would be exclusively with men for now. Prior to that we would have sex with each other regularly. Other than me becoming bisexual, are sex before was sporadic. We would regularly go one or two months without sex, then have sex ten times in two weeks, and then none for another month. We have both seen a significant increase in our sex drive since we opened our relationship.

The main benefit has been she has been able to be the person she really is. She was very repressed sexually from her religious upbringing, and now she is very comfortable with her sexuality. As a result, she is much a happier person and we are much better at communicating with each other. There has never been an issue with emotional support between us.

Naturally. She is much more comfortable with her sexuality, her needs and desires. She no longer feels sex is dirty or shameful. She is much more comfortable with her physical appearance and has added a lot of revealing and sexy outfits to her wardrobe.

Her adopted brother knows. And some of our close friends also know.

Like any marriage, we have our ups and downs. The benefit of this lifestyle is that our sex life is lest effected by those ups and downs. In fact, I believe that this lifestyle decreases the strain that sex, or the lack thereof, puts on our marriage.

Be open and honest about your feelings. Not communicating openly and fully when you are in this lifestyle is a real killer. If you need to hide or suppress your feelings, you are not ready for this type of relationship. Conflict will happen, and you need to be able to talk through those conflicts without reservation if you are going to make it work.

I don't think non-monogamy is for everyone and you can't unscramble the egg. I would recommend a lot of discussion with your partner before embarking on this lifestyle. But if you are compatible with non-monogamy, your relationship will benefit from it.
Thank you for your candid and detailed answers to the survey. You have included much information and wise advice.

33 years

We shared our first cock while dating.

We've had several bulls. None in the last 10 years.

Both.

She's had several that I didn't get to blow.

6) Has it improved or deteriorated the bond between you and your wife? It's an awesome shared secret

7) Do you and your wife still have sex? Sometimes she uses my cock cravings to get me going. Telling me 'good dick' stories.

8) What benefits/fears has her affair(s) created? All the normal stuff that a guy with a little dick would have when his wife fucks a real man. When we first met she told me that my dick was enough for her. But when we brought other dudes in, all were at least 5 inches longer and very thick. The joke is that we both like big dick and my fears drop a lot when I get to blow the guy.

She was very sexual when I met her.

Her sister.

She kind of gradually slowed over the years.

Just pay close attention to each other.

No. IMHO if you need to be encouraged, it may not be for you.

Last edited:
Back