Has your wife or girlfriend told any of her friends that she pegs you with a strapon?

I can't say how common it is, but I have read quite a few posts from folks saying they do it regularly. I'd suggest talking to her about it when you're having sex and she's turned on. It seems that many women love it but others are disgusted by the thought of it. it's hard for many guys to do it the first time. After we cum everything changes and what seemed hot before, suddenly seems gross. If you promise her first you'll have to go through with it. She'll probably have a wild orgasm and want it again and again. You will probably be glad you did it and know that you're giving her a pleasure most guys won't give their women. it will be easier and easier as time goes on until you enjoy it as much as she does! Sex should be fun and eating the creampie is fun for a lot of us! Just know that she might tell her friends that you do it for her. Good luck!
I LOVE IT

The first time one of them said something about it, my heart stopped. It was kinda erotic.
Would it be ok, if I ask you these questions?

Do I understand that the slight humiliation you felt when your heart stopped was not as intense as the erotic feeling of it? Was it because it came from another woman?

No need to answer if you don’t want to.

All good! 😊

Would it be ok, if I ask you these questions?

Do I understand that the slight humiliation you felt when your heart stopped was not as intense as the erotic feeling of it? Was it because it came from another woman?

No need to answer if you don’t want to.

All good! 😊

Im good to answer.

The slight humiliation of it was erotic in itself. It was probably better because it was a woman that said something. But once I was asked by a husband of one of my wife’s friends. That conversation was very vague and unspecific.

Im good to answer.

The slight humiliation of it was erotic in itself. It was probably better because it was a woman that said something. But once I was asked by a husband of one of my wife’s friends. That conversation was very vague and unspecific.
You never know, he may have been asking because he was genuinely interested.

You never know, he may have been asking because he was genuinely interested.

He did have interest. It was obvious tome that he felt his sex life was lacking and wanted to know how he could encourage his wife to be more adventurous. Unfortunately I know his wife and he’s out of luck. But I think his wife would like it.

Last edited:
Back