Cuckold Survey

First off, if we're going by the original definition of cuckold vs wittol, then I'm a wittol. I get so tired of people who insist being a cuckold means a BBC Bull or that I have too small of a dick or that I can't satisfy my wife . . . sorry for the rant. Then again, maybe I've got it wrong and I'm not really a cuckold? Either way, here are my answers.

1) How long have you been married?
Well over 25+ years

2) How long into your marriage before your wife cuckolded you?
Technically? While we were dating. We dated on & off for nearly five years before getting married and she dated lots of other guys during those five years. Sometimes, I knew about them. Sometimes, I didn't. Once we were married, she settled down to just me. A little over seven years into our marriage, we had our first threesome with another man. We tried being swingers for a bit, but she was only interested in threesomes with another guy. About three years after that first experience, she began dating without me and has ever since.

3) Was it a one time affair, or is it an ongoing thing?
Very much an ongoing thing. Of all the things I can give my wife, there's one thing that's impossible. I cannot give her the thrill of being with a new man for the first time. I can't give her the thrill of learning a new person's body and adapting to their wants, needs, and desires. I can try to touch her differently, but it will always be me doing it unless she's free to explore and experience other men.

4) Is her Bull, someone that you both knew prior, or a complete stranger to you?
It's been both. Typically, it's someone she finds on her own. Sometimes, we'll eventually meet. Sometimes, I know only what she shares.

5) Does your wife meet with him regularly? And where do they meet?
When it's a new relationship just starting out, it feels like they meet multiple times a week and fuck like bunnies. Typically, it settles into once a week or so. A lot of it depends on their mutual schedules. They almost always meet in a hotel since we still have kids at home. Most of her boyfriends claim they are in a sexless marriage to a wife who can't have sex or has lost interest in sex, so they are technically cheating, too.

6) Has it improved or deteriorated the bond between you and your wife? Either way, can you explain how it has?
While there were some rocky parts transitioning into this lifestyle, it's definitely been an improvement. My wife is significantly sexier, which is fun because she is already sexy! It's our sexy little secret. She's regularly reminded that she's an attractive woman that other men want.

7) Do you and your wife still have sex? How does it differ from what it used to be like?
Yes, lots of it, although no sex on the day before or the day of a date, but after her date? I always reclaim her if I'm home. (I travel a lot with my job.) She's more spontaneous than before and much more playful. She knows her wanton ways excite me and takes advantage of that.

8) What benefits/fears has her affair(s) created? Does she support you emotionally when you are in need?
She's happier. She feels sexier and that benefits me. The more she's getting, the more I'm getting, too. While it can be tough when she first starts dating a new guy, you just have to ride it out before that puppy-love stage fades a bit. If things in our relationship feel a bit rocky because of outside influences, she'll pull back from her hot wife ways until we're on stable ground. Like when I was going through the experience of losing my parents, she either stopped dating or did it so discreetly that I wasn't aware of it and she was ALWAYS available for me.

9) Has your wife changed her attitudes towards sex? Does she dress more provocatively? Does she talk more about sex?
Absolutely. At times, we feel on the edge of a FLR (female-led relationship). She's much more open and insistent about what she wants and how she wants it. When she has a date, she can dress VERY provocatively, especially if her boyfriend wants that. See-thru tops, skirts without panties, or just very sexy clothing that attracts the eye.

10) Do any other family members know about her new 'Hotwife' ways?
We flirt with the idea of completely exposing our relationship. I'm often confused with how much of that is fantasy play versus "let's really do it!" I know her sisters know and several of her friends, too. It's sort of exciting.

11) Are you happier in your marriage now, or has it put a strain on it? How do you support or encourage her?
Like I said, it can be tough when she first starts dating a new guy and I feel marginalized until they fall into more of a routine. Otherwise, it's been great fun and I have no reason to believe that will change.

12) Are there any mistakes you can warn others not to make?
I'm not sure whose answer I'm borrowing here - but it's the best one: "Be absolutely sure that you can handle this type of lifestyle. Have times where you can discuss any issues that come up. Make it about 'her' and pleasing her needs and desires. Try not to make it about you and what you want." For us, my wife's affairs supplement us. They don't replace us. I would also add, expect it to change. Nothing is stagnant. For example, when we first started, I couldn't bear the idea of her spending an overnight with one of her boyfriends. Now? I'm fine with that.

13) Would you advise others to take up the cuckold lifestyle, if given the chance?
I believe it has to be a team effort. I've talked to a lot of guys who want to be cuckold because they're excited by the memes and videos. It's not like that. Parts of it can be, but you have to be honest with yourself and each other. I genuinely get off on cleaning up my wife after a date when she's hot, sweaty, and still riding the high of amazing sex with this other man. I love hearing what he did to her, what he made her do to him, and reclaiming/reconnecting with her. I also enjoy her being an expressive, sexual creature. Your mileage may vary.

Thank you so much for your reply, and in depth answers to the survey. I must say that you are a lucky man to have such a wonderful, loving wife. And she is surely lucky to have such an understanding and loving husband.

We are indian couple settled in USA. Wanted to give our perspective since cuckold is taboo in our community but the lifestyle is growing within our community.

10 years.

6 years.

Ongoing thing. Its become a lifestyle.

4) Is her Bull, someone that you both knew prior, or a complete stranger to you?

We have 5 long term bulls. One is my wife’s ex. All are people we met and knew in real life. None are strangers.

Our sex lives significantly improved since doing the lifestyle. We have more productive and enjoyable sex, we are needed to have bull sessions less and less. What started weekly during weekends has now become once ever two months/special occasions (birthdays, anniversary, etc.).

6) Has it improved or deteriorated the bond between you and your wife? Either way, can you explain how it has?

It has literally saved our marriage. We got what is called arranged marriage (set up by parents; we met and talked few weeks before getting married). My wife had an ex/long term boyfriend who she couldn’t marry due to him being different religion. While we enjoyed each others company our sex compatibility wasnt there mainly because of my inexperience. Luck has it, her ex who is married coincidentally moved to same city as us, which helped us reconnect. I could see spark in her eyes when she met him and slowly I started to accept it. I was able to talk to her ex without her and told him my desire of cuckold to improve sex lives. We then was able to convince my wife and its a lifestyle we both embrace now.

I have started to build more trust with her. Let go of any ego or feel her body is for me alone. The fact that I dont “own her” is very liberating to her and watching her enjoy being with other men brings me a lot of joy and build a true love between both of us.

7) Do you and your wife still have sex? How does it differ from what it used to be like?

Initial sex before lifestyle was really bad sex, mostly me to blame. Especially when we had our second kid, sex was infrequent. Disagreements and unhappiness happened pretty fast, we were sleeping in different bedrooms. Afraid of divorce is what led to this lifestyle.

Sex now is amazing. I have physically been present and watched every session my wife had with bull without fail. Its more of “learning experience”. Her ex gave me a cage to wear during our first session. Learning to control erection/ejaculation with cage, learning what turns my wife on, different sex acts, learning to be rough and dirty in bed have been so valuable, my wife has less and less urges to be with bull and more with me.

8) What benefits/fears has her affair(s) created? Does she support you emotionally when you are in need?

Trust is so strong between us now. I enjoy that when she is in bed with bull she submits herself to bull completely. The humiliation of me during the session is very humbling and makes me a better husband after. I dont take her love for granted and she enjoys that these sessions are making me a more emotionally mature husband in relationship. She likes that I have become more of a “man” in bed and has trusted me for her to be submissive to me in relationship when it comes to sex.

9) Has your wife changed her attitudes towards sex? Does she dress more provocatively? Does she talk more about sex?

Coming from religious family we dressed very conservatively before lifestyle and avoided all PDA or public affection. While we still maintain that with family, with friends and strangers we are much more comfortable doing PDA and wearing provocative clothes. She is comfortable now wearing tiny bikini in beach in front of other men, wearing clothes with lot of cleavage with friends, going to clubs and grinding/twerking to other men. We recently attended mardi gras where she was comfortable flashing to strangers.

No complete secret with family. Most famiky is in india, which makes it easy to keep secret.

11) Are you happier in your marriage now, or has it put a strain on it? How do you support or encourage her?
Absolutely for all reasons mentioned above. I encourage her to explore all taboos which we both like to explore. Interfaith, interracial, different sex acts (anal, rimjob, raw sex, etc). The taboo sex helps keep these sessions fun and spicy, and not get boring.

Meeting someone online of strangers I would try to avoid. It is paramount the guy/husband builds a strong friendship with bull prior to anything. The cuck to have complete trust with bull is paramount for wife to also have trust. Also take it slow and dont rush into sex. Go on dates and spend time at home with all 3 and get wife comfortable with sex just like real life “dates”. Have same unwritten rules, kiss after first or second date. Sex after few weeks, etc.

13) Would you advise others to take up the cuckold lifestyle, if given the chance?

Coming from indian community, I have seen poor sex lives cause rift and divorces, especially in arranged marriages. Cuckold is really a viable way to save a marriage from being unfaithful or leading yo divorce. It can really save a marriage if done correctly. Also take your time with lifestyle. Take a lot of time vetting for a bull. A bull that both wife and husband is comfortable with is paramount. It is a joint decision and set ground rules with bull early on what boundaries are. Good luck!

We are indian couple settled in USA. Wanted to give our perspective since cuckold is taboo in our community but the lifestyle is growing within our community.

10 years.

6 years.

Ongoing thing. Its become a lifestyle.

We have 5 long term bulls. One is my wife’s ex. All are people we met and knew in real life. None are strangers.

Our sex lives significantly improved since doing the lifestyle. We have more productive and enjoyable sex, we are needed to have bull sessions less and less. What started weekly during weekends has now become once ever two months/special occasions (birthdays, anniversary, etc.).

It has literally saved our marriage. We got what is called arranged marriage (set up by parents; we met and talked few weeks before getting married). My wife had an ex/long term boyfriend who she couldn’t marry due to him being different religion. While we enjoyed each others company our sex compatibility wasnt there mainly because of my inexperience. Luck has it, her ex who is married coincidentally moved to same city as us, which helped us reconnect. I could see spark in her eyes when she met him and slowly I started to accept it. I was able to talk to her ex without her and told him my desire of cuckold to improve sex lives. We then was able to convince my wife and its a lifestyle we both embrace now.

I have started to build more trust with her. Let go of any ego or feel her body is for me alone. The fact that I dont “own her” is very liberating to her and watching her enjoy being with other men brings me a lot of joy and build a true love between both of us.

Initial sex before lifestyle was really bad sex, mostly me to blame. Especially when we had our second kid, sex was infrequent. Disagreements and unhappiness happened pretty fast, we were sleeping in different bedrooms. Afraid of divorce is what led to this lifestyle.

Sex now is amazing. I have physically been present and watched every session my wife had with bull without fail. Its more of “learning experience”. Her ex gave me a cage to wear during our first session. Learning to control erection/ejaculation with cage, learning what turns my wife on, different sex acts, learning to be rough and dirty in bed have been so valuable, my wife has less and less urges to be with bull and more with me.

Trust is so strong between us now. I enjoy that when she is in bed with bull she submits herself to bull completely. The humiliation of me during the session is very humbling and makes me a better husband after. I dont take her love for granted and she enjoys that these sessions are making me a more emotionally mature husband in relationship. She likes that I have become more of a “man” in bed and has trusted me for her to be submissive to me in relationship when it comes to sex.

Coming from religious family we dressed very conservatively before lifestyle and avoided all PDA or public affection. While we still maintain that with family, with friends and strangers we are much more comfortable doing PDA and wearing provocative clothes. She is comfortable now wearing tiny bikini in beach in front of other men, wearing clothes with lot of cleavage with friends, going to clubs and grinding/twerking to other men. We recently attended mardi gras where she was comfortable flashing to strangers.

No complete secret with family. Most famiky is in india, which makes it easy to keep secret.

Absolutely for all reasons mentioned above. I encourage her to explore all taboos which we both like to explore. Interfaith, interracial, different sex acts (anal, rimjob, raw sex, etc). The taboo sex helps keep these sessions fun and spicy, and not get boring.

Meeting someone online of strangers I would try to avoid. It is paramount the guy/husband builds a strong friendship with bull prior to anything. The cuck to have complete trust with bull is paramount for wife to also have trust. Also take it slow and dont rush into sex. Go on dates and spend time at home with all 3 and get wife comfortable with sex just like real life “dates”. Have same unwritten rules, kiss after first or second date. Sex after few weeks, etc.

Coming from indian community, I have seen poor sex lives cause rift and divorces, especially in arranged marriages. Cuckold is really a viable way to save a marriage from being unfaithful or leading yo divorce. It can really save a marriage if done correctly. Also take your time with lifestyle. Take a lot of time vetting for a bull. A bull that both wife and husband is comfortable with is paramount. It is a joint decision and set ground rules with bull early on what boundaries are. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your very detailed and informative reply. Your perspective is appreciated very much.

Je vais faire une réponse un peu différente, nous sommes libertins et échangistes depuis plus de 20 ans pour 30 ans de mariage, beaucoup de partouzes et de gangs bang. Donc je ne compte plus le nombre de mecs qui ont baisé ma femme. En 20 ans ça se compte plus en centaines qu'en dizaines. Je ne me sens pour autant pas du tout cocu car elle ne m'a jamais trompé. Nous avons toujours partagé nos délires sexuels.

Over 30 years (me 58...her 54)

Over 30 years, first and only time was New Years eve and day (23 hours)

It's only been once but they're going out again this Saturday night

She went to school with him, reconnected this past summer. I've met him once at a bbq this past summer

Just once so far, but it's looking like it's going to be ongoing

With my health issues, I won't be doing much sexually but it has opened her up more. It hasn't hurt us.

Since August we've had no intercourse and still won't until spring. Although I've gone down on her twice and received a couple of handjobs.

I have a small penis and his is bigger, especially much thicker so she's admitted sex with him was the best she's ever had. She told me she loves his cock.
I get off on being cucked but to soon to really know

She is way more upbeat since it happened. She is actually glowing. Much more open about talking sex than before.

No and we both want it kept just between the 3 of us

I'm much happier as it's been my fantasy for our entire marriage. She is most definitely happier and we now pillow talk about it now.
I've fully supported her leading up and after the encounter.

To early to say, nothing negative yet and hopefully nothing will come

Yes
I'd say do lot's of talking about it first. If you masturbate about being a cuckold and are still aroused after cumming then it's good. If you lose desire then it might be best to keep it a fantasy.

Thank you for your detailed response to the survey. I hope that it all works out for you and your wife in this new chapter of your life. If anything, make sure that you and her discuss any 'speed bumps' along the way.

A) 7 years

A) 3 months, we were still dating. We knew it was going to be a cuckold relationship from the outset as that is what I approached her with via a message on a vanilla dating site. She was already hooking up with younger guys so the only difference for her was doing it whilst in a relationship. It is also my first time as a cuckold, at least one who was aware. I had one girlfriend who cheated on me and I only found out after we broke up.

A) It is ongoing, she prefers "Young Bucks" and sometimes sees women.

A) The woman she sometimes sees is a friend who is also in a cuckold relationship as her husband can no longer perform sexually. The men she sees are strangers to us both.

A) She sees different men, I would love it if she found one she wanted to see regularly but so far she tends to only see them once or twice. She goes to their places.

A) It was cuckold from the outset as that is what I wanted to explore. I messaged her on a vanilla dating site and she was interested in the idea as she was already hooking up with younger men. She liked the idea of having both a stable relationship and seeing younger men when she pleases. I do not watch and the cuckolding is part of the Female Led Relationship that we are in.

A) Yes, we have sex and she likes me to "finish her off" after she comes back from dates. I like going down on her when she talks to prospective dates or has phone sex with them.

A) She is very protective and at the start kept telling me that these men are just toys to her. I reassured her that I am not jealous and am turned on by it and I hope she enjoys herself and tells me about cumming on their hard cocks. The benefits are we are happy with the situation and she loves that I do not get to see others myself as well as there being no pressure on her to see others. She does so when she feels like it.

A) We engage in other kinks that are part of the Female Led Relationship we are in. She dresses normally, you would never suspect anything from the way she looks. She was already hooking up with younger men before I met her so really the only difference for her is that she does so whilst in a relationship and tells me about it. She also has a friend who is in a cuckold relationship as her husband can't perform sexually so she had some insight from that before I contacted her.

A) No. We keep it private. People can be judgemental.

A) It was always cuckold and mutually agreed upon and discussed I support her adventures and encourage her.

A) Don't get it mixed up with the commercial porn cuckold stuff you see. Don't take it to extremes where the Cuck wants the Bull to move in and knock the wife up etc Just things I have read on forums where it seems the cuck takes it to such an extreme that the relationship becomes lost and soon the wife leaves him because she just wants something more normal. I don't watch or meet the Bulls. I am aware when she sees them and she takes calls around me or tells me to leave the room or leaves herself.. There aren't any secrets.

A) I think it depends on the couple. I don't think it is for everyone and requires a lot of trust, honesty and openness.

A) 7 years

A) 3 months, we were still dating. We knew it was going to be a cuckold relationship from the outset as that is what I approached her with via a message on a vanilla dating site. She was already hooking up with younger guys so the only difference for her was doing it whilst in a relationship. It is also my first time as a cuckold, at least one who was aware. I had one girlfriend who cheated on me and I only found out after we broke up.

A) It is ongoing, she prefers "Young Bucks" and sometimes sees women.

A) The woman she sometimes sees is a friend who is also in a cuckold relationship as her husband can no longer perform sexually. The men she sees are strangers to us both.

A) She sees different men, I would love it if she found one she wanted to see regularly but so far she tends to only see them once or twice. She goes to their places.

A) It was cuckold from the outset as that is what I wanted to explore. I messaged her on a vanilla dating site and she was interested in the idea as she was already hooking up with younger men. She liked the idea of having both a stable relationship and seeing younger men when she pleases. I do not watch and the cuckolding is part of the Female Led Relationship that we are in.

A) Yes, we have sex and she likes me to "finish her off" after she comes back from dates. I like going down on her when she talks to prospective dates or has phone sex with them.

A) She is very protective and at the start kept telling me that these men are just toys to her. I reassured her that I am not jealous and am turned on by it and I hope she enjoys herself and tells me about cumming on their hard cocks. The benefits are we are happy with the situation and she loves that I do not get to see others myself as well as there being no pressure on her to see others. She does so when she feels like it.

A) We engage in other kinks that are part of the Female Led Relationship we are in. She dresses normally, you would never suspect anything from the way she looks. She was already hooking up with younger men before I met her so really the only difference for her is that she does so whilst in a relationship and tells me about it. She also has a friend who is in a cuckold relationship as her husband can't perform sexually so she had some insight from that before I contacted her.

A) No. We keep it private. People can be judgemental.

A) It was always cuckold and mutually agreed upon and discussed I support her adventures and encourage her.

A) Don't get it mixed up with the commercial porn cuckold stuff you see. Don't take it to extremes where the Cuck wants the Bull to move in and knock the wife up etc Just things I have read on forums where it seems the cuck takes it to such an extreme that the relationship becomes lost and soon the wife leaves him because she just wants something more normal. I don't watch or meet the Bulls. I am aware when she sees them and she takes calls around me or tells me to leave the room or leaves herself.. There aren't any secrets.

A) I think it depends on the couple. I don't think it is for everyone and requires a lot of trust, honesty and openness.
Thank you for your candid, thorough and well thought out responses. It sounds like you and your wife have a successful formula. I hope it continues for a long, long time.

Thank you for your candid, thorough and well thought out responses. It sounds like you and your wife have a successful formula. I hope it continues for a long, long time.
Thanks. I think for us what helped is we started off with a view to FLR and cuckold. It’s not like we were cruising along on vanilla/monogamy mode for years then decided to veer off.

We also see cuckolding the same way.

It seems that your starting point has a lot to do with your success. I am happy for both of you. I can appreciate how good it makes you feel.

My story is a little different. I’ve always been into the wife-sharing/exposing fetish. From having most of my girlfriends expose themselves to other, to eventually finding out that an ex fucked another guy, I’ve always had the cuckold fetish. I have a 5.5”long, average girth cock, so the thought of a my partner experiencing a larger cock has always excited me.

My wife was raised very conservative, but she had an extremely sexy body and liked to show it off in tight/small clothes and bikinis, but was totally against flashing or letting anyone see her nude and/or sharing. She was a size 1 to 3. 5’3” 110lbs, 36DD-24-34 great legs, large areola, and nipples that stand out when excited or cold.

We met when she was 19, through a mutual female friend and have been married for 33 years. One of our first experiences was staying in a hotel room with her friend and her boyfriend. She went to change for bed in the bathroom, which was in the bedroom. After a few minutes, her friend came out to the living room and said that my (then) girlfriend was “busy” with her boyfriend.

She came out after a while and told me that he had a big cock and she played with him, but didn’t want to leave me for too long. I told her that I was ok with her having fun with him and actually hoped that she would fuck him. So, she went back to the bedroom. Her friend came out and kept me company, but nothing happened between us.

A while later my girlfriend came out and I asked if she fucked him. She told me that he was weirded out by the swap and wouldn’t fuck her, but she did give him head.

We married and I kept asking her to fuck another guy, but she refused. It took over 15 years before she agreed to fuck another guy. We met the first guy at a hotel and after playing strip poker, she chose to give him head instead of being the first to be naked. After he came, he ate her, but couldn’t get hard enough to fuck her, so he left.

After months of begging to try again, we met the second guy at the same hotel, and he fucked her multiple times that night. Afterwards, she refused to do it again. After another month of pleading, we met him again. He stayed the night and fucked her bareback multiple times through the night and morning. Again, afterwards she refused to do it again.

Our sex life increased during this time with me having thoughts of her fucking that guy or trying to get her to fuck another. A year later (after withholding sex from her for a couple of months), I set her up with a masseur, while on vacation in Hawaii. After a few cocktails, she gave in to the massage and let him fuck her.

Unfortunately, that was the last time (back in 2010). During that time our sex life was good.

I began working out of town during the week and only home on the weekends. This caused friction in our relationship and our sex life dwindled to once a month. I encouraged her to take a lover to satisfy her needs, but she refused. Or at least she refused to admit it to me, because I know of a couple of guys that I think she may have fucked. Eventually it led to not having sex at all. It’s now been over 10 years since we’ve had sex.

In my mind, I don’t think a woman in her late 40s to 50s can go so long without any sex. I wish she would admit to it and share her experiences with me.

Here she is getting ready to be fucked by another:IMG_0125.jpeg

Thank you for adding your experiences to this forum, and you tell it so well. The photo shows that you are a lucky man for having such a beautiful and sexy wife. I also agree about the 10 years.

About 20 years

It was ongoing initially and with a few different men since

Her first was someone she knew, I did not. Since then I have known 2.

When she is with a guy regularly, they meet about weekly if possible. Usually a hotel.

It has improved it. We had become a bit dull and this reinvigorated our sex life and her drive all leading to more intimacy for us.

We adopted a lot of oral and toys for satisfaction a while back. That is what we do now too.

Her increased drive and happiness is a big benefit. Fears on my part are always a little worry that she could like someone too much. Yes, she is very comforting.

More like reverted to how she was when younger. More into sex in general, she does dress more revealing.

Not to our knowledge.

Happier. We have more fun now and are more open with each other. I help make time for her to have her fun.

It can be emotional. Talk to each other about what is okay and not okay.

Totally depends on the couple.

About 20 years

It was ongoing initially and with a few different men since

Her first was someone she knew, I did not. Since then I have known 2.

When she is with a guy regularly, they meet about weekly if possible. Usually a hotel.

It has improved it. We had become a bit dull and this reinvigorated our sex life and her drive all leading to more intimacy for us.

We adopted a lot of oral and toys for satisfaction a while back. That is what we do now too.

Her increased drive and happiness is a big benefit. Fears on my part are always a little worry that she could like someone too much. Yes, she is very comforting.

More like reverted to how she was when younger. More into sex in general, she does dress more revealing.

Not to our knowledge.

Happier. We have more fun now and are more open with each other. I help make time for her to have her fun.

It can be emotional. Talk to each other about what is okay and not okay.

Totally depends on the couple.
Thank you, for your candid addition to this forum. It is always nice to hear about another couple who has benefitted. As you said in your response, it is very important to talk openly about what is acceptable, and what is not.

Back