Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

Do you prefer to watch or do you like watching more?

Q: Exhibitionist or Voyeur?​

A: yes.

I like to watch my wife and I also like it when she watches me.

We have been talking about opening our marriage, but it’s been a long conversation. One thing that she didn’t absolutely say no to was to find a couple to have sex with - not necessarily to swap partners, because she’s not 100% open to that yet, but maybe just having them watch us and us watching them.

We’ll see.

Even better 😳😍
If only it were possible to set this up in person.
I used to try to arrange coed masturbation parties in Western Massachusetts.
I could sometimes find one interested woman, but she would never want to be the only one.
By the time I found a second interested woman, the first had dissappeared.
It sounds like you wouldn't mind be the only female.

Voyeur for sure. I love watching and seeing others. Having them expose things that limited others see often is very arousing me and I enjoy chatting with them about it.

Voyeur

I’d love to watch a woman touch herself without knowing I’m there. It’s such an intimate act when she thinks she’s alonel

Exhibitionist and voyeur both. But unfortunately there's nothing anywhere near where I'm at unless I want to drive over an hour. And I can't seem to find a good place online to post pics and videos without it being a "for money" kind of thing. I don't want money, just to be watched ;) lol

Exhibitionist and voyeur both. But unfortunately there's nothing anywhere near where I'm at unless I want to drive over an hour. And I can't seem to find a good place online to post pics and videos without it being a "for money" kind of thing. I don't want money, just to be watched ;) lol
Try fetlife

I consider myself a voyuer with exhibitionist tendencies. Basically, I want to watch and would have no problem with the party/parties I'm watching to watch me at the same time, if they want to.

You could just meet one of the eager gentlemen from Lit on Skype or Kik? I'm sure we could figure something out.

I would love to help you out with some videos and tributes, though you have your PMs turned off.

Back