Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

BiGuyBarrie

Virgin
Once a month I stay at a downtown Toronto hotel. The rooms all have floor to ceiling windows and are surrounded by other tall buildings.

I always have someone over and love to perform for the people that can see into my room. Whether I’m giving another man head or fucking a hot female fuck buddy who also loves to be watched.

Do you prefer to watch or do you like watching more?

I like to be watched or at least the idea that I can be seen.

I’m super sensitive to feeling exposed. I don’t know if anyone else feels this way but to even be nude indoors and to look out the window at clothed people in public causes a little bit of shock to my system. The idea being that if I can see other people, I should have clothes on.

I am both.

I do enjoy watching a female or a couple going at it.

And I also like showing off, masturbating while a female watches. Being a 50 year old guy with a dad bod and average looks and average size, I don't get many ladies interested in checking me out.

And this is always on line and using different apps as I have ever really had the chance to do watch in person. Although, I have had an audience in college fucking a female at a party. And I have had sex in a park with a lover (in the bushes, does that count?) and I have masturbated on a remote section of beach and on the bay. I'm sure no one saw me but it was out in the open where someone could have.

Can be either, but lean toward exhibitionist. I had some exhibitionist experiences when younger that were a real turn-on and that kind of stuck with me.

Once a month I stay at a downtown Toronto hotel. The rooms all have floor to ceiling windows and are surrounded by other tall buildings.

I always have someone over and love to perform for the people that can see into my room. Whether I’m giving another man head or fucking a hot female fuck buddy who also loves to be watched.

Do you prefer to watch or do you like watching more?
As an older (77) impotent man, watching is probably all I could do. I have fantasies about sucking a guy while his wife/partner watches. I’ve never even touched another guy but w a woman present sounds hot to me.

My wife and I enjoy being watched from a distance, such as through a hotel window or on a balcony. I also enjoy watching, but my wife won't let me watch her.

I love the idea of performing. Because I would be doing more than just getting passively observed. ;)

Back