Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

Being a visual person, I’ve always been a voyeur. Trying to sneak peeks, masturbating in potentially risky places, never closing my shades & walking around nude. These days, medically caused impotence along w major shrinkage due to age etc, I’m totally embarrassed to be seen nude by anyone. I can’t get erect enough for penetration but it does grow enough to be able to stroke to orgasm. Since joining here, I jerk off daily & sometimes more. Only dribbles but intense orgasms. I’m attaching a 20 yr before hard pic & a now totally soft pic. I didn’t have a problem w showing myself before but now is a different story. These days, it’s only looking & jerking off as best as I can in private.

Attachments

• IMG_0760.jpeg
    IMG_0760.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0759.jpeg
    IMG_0759.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 22
When im in any kind of public waiting room, and I'm wearing skirt and pantyhose, I like to kick of my shoes and put my stocking feet up. So many stop and look, and for the cute guys, I imagine that they are going to the nearest restroom to jerk off, and I imagine their cock and cumshot

Once a month I stay at a downtown Toronto hotel. The rooms all have floor to ceiling windows and are surrounded by other tall buildings.

I always have someone over and love to perform for the people that can see into my room. Whether I’m giving another man head or fucking a hot female fuck buddy who also loves to be watched.

Do you prefer to watch or do you like watching more?
both but have to be way out of town on vacation. Fucking or sucking in front of a window is great and people across the street get a great show. NYC is fantastic for that. Love fucking in a car in a parking lot as well. So fun.

When im in any kind of public waiting room, and I'm wearing skirt and pantyhose, I like to kick of my shoes and put my stocking feet up. So many stop and look, and for the cute guys, I imagine that they are going to the nearest restroom to jerk off, and I imagine their cock and cumshot
You don't want to think about the old guys jerking off thinking of you?

The wife has always been an exhibitionist and I don't have an issue being naked in front of others. We both enjoy visiting a nearby nude beach, where we can walk along the water's edge to see and be seen. Though we are older, like a lot of the couples at the beach, we are still in relative good shape and we enjoy the attention we get.

both but have to be way out of town on vacation. Fucking or sucking in front of a window is great and people across the street get a great show. NYC is fantastic for that. Love fucking in a car in a parking lot as well. So fun.
I would love this kind of fun as well :)

There was a time when I would have said voyeur, not exhibitionist. Now, I want to be watched. Not that I object to watching. I just don't find it as exciting as I once imagined.

I’ve never done either but love both on here. I wish I was brave and confident enough to try watching someone or performing for them. The most naughty thing I’ve done is bend over a particular way while wearing a top that I know will give a great glimpse of the girls. I’m always too scared to see if they’re looking though

I’ve never done either but love both on here. I wish I was brave and confident enough to try watching someone or performing for them. The most naughty thing I’ve done is bend over a particular way while wearing a top that I know will give a great glimpse of the girls. I’m always too scared to see if they’re looking though
Speaking on behalf of every man ever, yes. Yes we're looking.

Once a month I stay at a downtown Toronto hotel. The rooms all have floor to ceiling windows and are surrounded by other tall buildings.

I always have someone over and love to perform for the people that can see into my room. Whether I’m giving another man head or fucking a hot female fuck buddy who also loves to be watched.

Do you prefer to watch or do you like watching more?
I like to watch and also be seen

Both.
As Exhibitionist, the times someone walked in while I was getting out of the shower or something that led to sex were amazing. Great connections.
The times caught looking into a shirt, seeing bush up a skirt or bathing suit slips that led to an encounter were amazing. Great connections.

I'm sure some guy would be looking. Me for instance. I never miss a downblouse view and it never fails to make me horny. 😘

Back