2023 "Tales of Leinyere" Story Event: Official Support Thread

I'm really, really late to the game, but I'd like to get something in. I'm assuming there's space in the world for some sort of sun god religion? Like a classical D&D Pelor type, large and old enough to have a church that's grown perhaps a bit too large, become a bot too hidebound? I have an idea that I want to run with, if that's viable.

I'm really, really late to the game, but I'd like to get something in. I'm assuming there's space in the world for some sort of sun god religion? Like a classical D&D Pelor type, large and old enough to have a church that's grown perhaps a bit too large, become a bot too hidebound? I have an idea that I want to run with, if that's viable.
There definitely is, especially if they're based more in the northeast or southeast of the continent, where fewer stories have touched on and it would make more sense that Western Leinyere wouldn't be talking about them all the time. Alternatively, I think it would be reasonable to make Kelthala also a goddess of the sun. I feel like her Innocence and Virtue domain would fit with that imagery. If the "sun" part isn't important, you could even have a dwarven church to Mother Earth. Or, there could be a church that's very wrong about "Litheo". There are a lot of options!

"Tales of Leinyere: The Mourn Road," is now in for publication. It didn't quite go to plan, but I'm hoping it's accepted. At the very least, it ticks off the "what happens next?" box from my first story. 🤣

Kyra and the Swordstress Pt. 01 just submitted! Pt. 02 should also be ready to publish as the event goes live. Unfortunately I'm no where near finishing writing the story 😕

Last edited:
I can't wait either, although I noticed on the events page that they are using the old map rather than the one you updated with new locations - my own included. Are they going to update this? It might get a bit confusing for the readers. Unless they care more about getting themselves off than the geography of a fantasy world, which I'm guessing would probably be the case.

I can't wait either, although I noticed on the events page that they are using the old map rather than the one you updated with new locations - my own included. Are they going to update this? It might get a bit confusing for the readers. Unless they care more about getting themselves off than the geography of a fantasy world, which I'm guessing would probably be the case.
The map will be updated for the event page once it's live.

That's an impressive list of stories, Nouh, well done!

Got me thinking of something for next year (which is really dumb of me, because it'll be another deadline not to meet).

That's an impressive list of stories, Nouh, well done!

Got me thinking of something for next year (which is really dumb of me, because it'll be another deadline not to meet).
Oh there are like three stories I was gonna write for this that I didn’t even come close to finishing. I think you should go for it, and whatever happens happens.

Thank you so much:heart:, it was really fun participating. I have to say, though, that hotness is all Nouh_Bdee with an amazing script!
Nah, it's you. I read through Nouh's early script, and it wouldn't have been the same if I'd read it. You really brought it to life.

- And I've got a couple of stories I'd like to do for next year.

Hi all!
So... I'm still putting out chapters to my Leinyere story, which is turning out to be quite a novel now, lol. Just wanted to ask, did anyone write any stories set in Talishpur? I tried to find the notes page, but couldn't access it anymore.
I'm trying my best to stay true to canon in my story.
Thanks ! ❤️

Hi all!
So... I'm still putting out chapters to my Leinyere story, which is turning out to be quite a novel now, lol. Just wanted to ask, did anyone write any stories set in Talishpur? I tried to find the notes page, but couldn't access it anymore.
I'm trying my best to stay true to canon in my story.
Thanks ! ❤️
No one has posted any yet!

No one has posted any yet!
Then I guess I'll establish the lore ✌️
I'll keep notes that I can share with everyone before next year's event (there'll be a next one right??)
I have Renaissance Venice and Florence in mind for the style of Talishpur.

Back