pics in stories?

skilz

normal
We have lots of naughty pics that will coincide with many of our future stories. We have read stories here for years and seem to recall that sometimes there used to be pics that related to the content of the story included in the story.
We have tons of pics that would enhance our naughty tales. Is that allowed? If so, how is it done?
Edited: took down the pic. It is ours, but I didn't mean to violate any rules. Actually thought it was a bit "softer-core." :)

Last edited:
Pics also limit a reader's vision. But you can use them if you can convince Laurel you own them and have permission of those depicted to post them--but as already noted, only in the Illustrated category.

Also just gonna add that if your picture example is any indication, good luck. Because I'm pretty sure the Illustrated rules don't allow for real photos of real people, blurred or not.

There is no way that pic would be allowed. It can show softcover nude at most. Looks like Yowser added the rules link.

Good topic. I actually wrote several of my tales based heavily or wholly on real life events, and the photos were what encouraged me to put the stories down in writing here. I submitted a story with a pic, but the pic was not published. Maybe getting one of those cartoon editing apps is the way to go.

Back