Evening relaxation stories.

I was checking my emails for feedback tonight and a reader had been good enough to tell me that one of my stories, 'Maliciously Administering', had been narrated on a monetised Youtube account, allegedly based on a Reddit post.

The account, Evening Relaxation Stories, seems to use a text-to-speech app to turn other people's IP into content. Because I was lax in checking my mail, my story, with it's name changed, wasn't available to non-subscribers by the time I checked; apparently it was published in December last year. Biting the bullet, I subscribed and there it was. A badly (AI?) edited and narrated version.

In searching through the other content, I came across a tag-line that also looked familiar. A man moves back to his old home town in the USA to take over the family business. But he has a soccer playing teenage daughter who ends up at the school where his (ex?)-wife teaches. Sound familiar?

I listened to that story and it was a narrated version of one published on Literotica but I can't remember the author or the title.

Anyway. I'm not a regular on these boards but I wondered if this was a conversation that crops up regularly. I'll admit that it pisses me off that someone is vacuuming our content off our site to make money but I don't know what, if anything, can be done.

My story

Amusingly, if I click on more, I see this;

Taken as a motif and based on:
Maliciously Administering © OnlyInMyMind
#RedditStories #RedditCheating #CheatingStories

And yet despite the copyright, there it is, misleadingly attributed to Reddit.

The other story

Observations anyone?

There's a bunch of these popping up, and other threads about them. If its your story contact them and tell them to take it down.

It says a lot about YT that they'll get reports and only remove that story, when they now know everything on there is most likely stolen.

Anyway. I'm not a regular on these boards but I wondered if this was a conversation that crops up regularly. I'll admit that it pisses me off that someone is vacuuming our content off our site to make money but I don't know what, if anything, can be done.
It happens fairly frequently. It's up to the story authors to do something about it.

Some go looking for take-downs, others see it as cross promotion, and don't bother. I'd be surprised if the thieves are running to the bank, though.

It happens fairly frequently. It's up to the story authors to do something about it.

Some go looking for take-downs, others see it as cross promotion, and don't bother. I'd be surprised if the thieves are running to the bank, though

Probably pennies per story x piles of stolen stories x multiple YT accounts. Likely automated. Minimal effort, so the paltry return still balances the equation.

Content vomit. It sells ads, so YT basks in the warm glow of the scumbaggery.

Taken as a motif and based on:
Maliciously Administering © OnlyInMyMind
#RedditStories #RedditCheating #CheatingStories

And yet despite the copyright, there it is, misleadingly attributed to Reddit.

It's possible somebody posted a copy on Reddit and the YT channel took it from there rather than directly from Literotica. Either way, sleazy.

Back