Podcast Feature for Woman Narrated Stories! Send Me a DM!

celined

Virgin
Hi there,

I am the creator of a podcast that highlights literotica's authors. I have been going through a lot of transitions lately but would really like to jump back into it. I am a woman so I tend to that audience of woman narrated stories. I'm looking for passionate, loving, intense, surprising stories that may or may not have a plot twist. I usually narrate hetero content, I'm open to FMF, MMF, FF, or sex party scenarios as long as its from a woman's perspective and in that voice. Please feel free to DM me here. Open to sharing my podcast with you as well to get some insight on the work that I produce. I always credit authors with their username and the link to the actual story. All recordings are free of charge and can be sent to the author upon completion. So excited to hear from you all!

--C

Woah, cool!

I will be the one to ask: can you please share your podcast?

All of my stories are women's POV. I wrote this one specifically because I couldn't find anything else with the scenario and a women's viewpoint (the scenario is: hetero couple submits to a man). On the off chance you want to use it, go for it.

Back