Any guys who enjoy acting 'slutty' when giving head?

Ever since I started hooking up with men (I am bisexual), I've had a certain kink when it comes to talking dirty/being a little whore when it comes to sucking dicks.
(eg: moaning loudly with their dick in your mouth, sucking off someone I just met, giving head to multiple men at the same time, talking dirty/having them talk dirty to me).

Is there anyone else who feels the same way. I sometimes get a little embarrassed after I've finished giving a partner a blowjob cause I'm scared I'm way too intense!

i feel the same way but i think of it as passionate not intense .

I don't think you need to be embarrassed about it. Most partners enjoy the idea of their other half enjoying themself.... Has anyone ever said anything?

Only one but he was a bit of a dud really. Was very in denial about the whole experience.

I have gotten some strange looks though or some 'whoa there' kind of reactions.

Only one but he was a bit of a dud really. Was very in denial about the whole experience.

I have gotten some strange looks though or some 'whoa there' kind of reactions.

Bummer. I cannot imagine giving someone a strange look in return for a blowjob......;)

Absolutely! None of the girls who've gone down on me have acted like they LOVE it - more just foreplay or "what's expected." When I go down on a guy, I make sure he knows how hot it makes me to have his cock to play with, how much I want his cum. It also makes me hot when he's verbal, too.

Yes! I love sucking cock , I love being called a cumslut . And I'd pretty much do anything to worship that cock!

I do. Sucking cock really changed me. Made me start getting
dirty in more ways than one.

Count me in here. I'm bi but I'm enjoying man to man sex more than ever. I'm mildly sub with my bud and the kinkier he wants me, the kinkier I'll be.

Love being on me knees with a cock buried in my mouth n being called names n made to cum without touching myself

My friend loves when I say nasty things during foreplay. He especially loves it when I say "fuck me". During blowjobs it is hard to talk with your mouthful! As time goes on I get more and more "slutty". He likes that.

My friend loves when I say nasty things during foreplay. He especially loves it when I say "fuck me". During blowjobs it is hard to talk with your mouthful! As time goes on I get more and more "slutty". He likes that.

My boyfriend is exactly the same, he loves it when I'm being slutty, moaning or begging. I consider myself passionate about sex and really enjoy what I do and pleasing other guys so acting slutty is just a normal expression of my passion. I was sucking cock at a sauna this afternoon and one of the guys started off a little shy, by the time he was ready to cum in my mouth he was fucking my face and calling me slut and a faggot and then filled my mouth with a big load. After he said he hadn't had a guy act so slutty and he loved it and wanted to see me again.

I can definitely relate. That's how I'd be playing with dick. acting like I'm in love with having cock in my mouth

I think that's why girlfriend and I don't play with a strapon anymore. She saw how much I liked sucking dick I think she got scared

Boy vs. Girl

Absolutely! None of the girls who've gone down on me have acted like they LOVE it - more just foreplay or "what's expected." When I go down on a guy, I make sure he knows how hot it makes me to have his cock to play with, how much I want his cum. It also makes me hot when he's verbal, too.

I agree with the head jobs given by women or men. When a woman gives a blowjob, it's like..."Okay, this is what the girl does..." then the rest. But, I think when a man gives a blowjob, they're more into it because, at least in my case, a man likes a man BECAUSE of his penis. I personally think cocks are beautiful, and although I'm still looking for someone local to me I can be with sometimes, and when that guy comes along...I am going to LOVE his cock, because I love cock period. Does that make sense? I'm not sure about the lovey-dovey kissing, caressing, holding, cuddling...but, to get my mouth on someone's cock, now...

Ever since I started hooking up with men (I am bisexual), I've had a certain kink when it comes to talking dirty/being a little whore when it comes to sucking dicks.
(eg: moaning loudly with their dick in your mouth, sucking off someone I just met, giving head to multiple men at the same time, talking dirty/having them talk dirty to me).

Is there anyone else who feels the same way. I sometimes get a little embarrassed after I've finished giving a partner a blowjob cause I'm scared I'm way too intense!

Too intense? No way. Surely that is the fun of it? To enjoy it. No limits.
I find the thought of what you do extremely erotic.

Please continue.

Slutty

I love being vocal when I'm on my knees giving a blowjob. I hope it gets the guys off when I start to moan. I will call the older ones Daddy when I come up for a breath and most seem to like it when I do. The younger ones I will act like their Dad.

Back