Uncut curiosities

dave's thing

pervuator of boredom
I recently had a conversation with an uncut friend of mine. It has led to some curious thoughts about other uncut guys. If you feel so inclined to answer some questions please do here or you can pm me if privacy is wanted. Feel free to add other info or comments. Pics are welcome as well.
- when you get hard does your head just appear or does it need to be peeled.
- when exposed is your head very sensitive and shiny?
-do you prefer to cum exposed or covered
-when you pee do you peel it or not
-have you ever docked(something I would love to do). If yes were you held together by suction or did you have to hold them together? Was there cum involved while dock.
- do you enjoy your foreskin played with?
- any other info or comments

Great post, I have never had the luxury of being with an uncut cock as I never found a guy with one, all my interactions were with only cut and I would love to see some of these answers and maybe more not thought of!

Uncut here

When I get hard my foreskin still covers the head. It doesn't need to be peeled back unless you want access😈

My head used to be very sensitive. I pull back my foreskin during the day though so it's not as much anymore which makes for longer sex sessions. It is still shiny when peeled back though.

Interesting question about offering to cum when parked back or not. I think I prefer peeled back, though it doesn't really matter too much. A perk is that if I'm on the go and want to contain my cum mess, I can catch it all in my foreskin and have an easier cleanup.

When I pee I peel it. Gotta keep things as clean as possible.

I've tried docking, it's harder than it sounds, lol. It doesn't really start over the other penis and there's not really a suction. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. It's still fun to try and play around with my foreskin so it definitely gets me hard.

Yes! Okay with my foreskin! Nibble on it, suck it, stretch it. It's sensitive but it feels so good.

I love having foreskin. I was ashamed of it for a long time when I was younger because I didn't see too many guys with foreskin and I've still never been with an uncut guy. But I love it, among other things it makes jacking off really easy.

Hope that answers some of your questions!

Uncut here

When I get hard my foreskin still covers the head. It doesn't need to be peeled back unless you want access😈

My head used to be very sensitive. I pull back my foreskin during the day though so it's not as much anymore which makes for longer sex sessions. It is still shiny when peeled back though.

Interesting question about offering to cum when parked back or not. I think I prefer peeled back, though it doesn't really matter too much. A perk is that if I'm on the go and want to contain my cum mess, I can catch it all in my foreskin and have an easier cleanup.

I've tried docking, it's harder than it sounds, lol. It doesn't really start over the other penis and there's not really a suction. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. It's still fun to try and play around with my foreskin so it definitely gets me hard.

Yes! Okay with my foreskin! Nibble on it, suck it, stretch it. It's sensitive but it feels so good.

I love having foreskin. I was ashamed of it for a long time when I was younger because I didn't see too many guys with foreskin and I've still never been with an uncut guy. But I love it, among other things it makes jacking off really easy.

Great reply and for me it did answer some, I have always wondered how sensitive a foreskin was and if I was missing something by not having one!

I recently had a conversation with an uncut friend of mine. It has led to some curious thoughts about other uncut guys. If you feel so inclined to answer some questions please do here or you can pm me if privacy is wanted. Feel free to add other info or comments. Pics are welcome as well.
-have you ever docked(something I would love to do). If yes were you held together by suction or did you have to hold them together? Was there cum involved while dock.
Uncut and I adore being uncut. Head of penis never exposed unless pealed back. Wife used to hold the skin and blow into it like a Baloon then let the air out and make it sound like gas. Before she told me I would never have sex or see her I always entered her with head coverd with skin and as we slowly joined the skin would slowly peal back. I told her I felt like my penis felt like a flower 🌸 blossoming. A heavenly feeling. ✨️ now I masturbate by inserting my finger or two fingers into my loose skin and rub like a girl. When and if I have a discharge the fluid is held in by my fingers and I remember what her wet vagina felt like. Ample skin and a tiny penis make for a nice place to have men dock or put nice banana 🍌 or other food like cherry 🍒 😋 for later snacks. I am not fussy but do prefer men that are clean and uncut. My wife showed me how to stiffen my tongue 👅 then push it into the foreskin as if (when she did it it was as she was fucking her sissy) and when I do it for men and dominant men I do it to show them how much I care for their letting me serve. Stick your tongue out and curl the sides up to make it nice and pointy. Then pull their skin forward and insert your tongue, it is almost as if you are licking the inside of a woman's vagina. Oh God, I am so horny and needy telling you this, I am rubbing and have to stop. 💋 and thank you for your post.

Uncut here

Thanks Pan. Very interesting especially about leaving the head bare to cut down on the sensitivity.
Hope others are as descriptive.

I am uncut also head is not exposed when hard! Sometimes I peel back when peeing sometimes don’t Same thing with cumming ! Head is sensitive! Never docked but looks very hot to try! Never had a women or man play with my foreskin unfortunately only my self! I use baby soap to keep clean and skin smooth and soft! I was self conscious growing up also i was not like everyone else ! Diddnt want girls to laugh or guys to talk! But I love being a unicorn now love it

Fantastic questions! My uncut answers:

Normally when getting hard, I’d say about half of my head gets exposed without me have to peel back. Peeling back a small bit and the foreskin stays there exposing my head. Normally I’d been sexually aroused for a while so there have been precum collecting under the skin while placid so the head normally peeks out slippery and shiny. Not very sensitive but touching it sure send shivers down the shaft.
Cumming exposed or covered isn’t relevant for me as my foreskin is pretty loose so I’m always peeled back fucking or working it myself. Cumming inside the foreskin is pretty convenient if you need to take a trip to the bathroom and can’t cum over yourself, easy to collect it all under the skin.
Peeing I peel. Annoying when you get toiletpaper that’s of poor quality and it clings to the head and if you’re in a hurry you’ll find it next time peeing. Could be very itchy… 🤣
No docking done.
Having someone play with a finger under the foreskin pulled back over while erect, seeing and feeling the finger move underneath is pretty sexy. Looks like a b/j when dick pushes on chin but in reverse.

Additional comment I: the foreskin keeps so many wonderful scents after sex - cum, pussy and ass - that you can keep with you for your own or others to smell. I love standing at urinal or in the gym locker and you get a whiff of old cum or pussy from someone.
Additional comment II: being horny through the day and having globs of precum pressed out of you, for example when at work bending down to pick up a chainsaw, and you feel how the collect between the skin and head… 😜🥰

Can‘t recommend uncut enough 😁

Fantastic questions! My uncut answers:

Normally when getting hard, I’d say about half of my head gets exposed without me have to peel back. Peeling back a small bit and the foreskin stays there exposing my head. Normally I’d been sexually aroused for a while so there have been precum collecting under the skin while placid so the head normally peeks out slippery and shiny. Not very sensitive but touching it sure send shivers down the shaft.
Cumming exposed or covered isn’t relevant for me as my foreskin is pretty loose so I’m always peeled back fucking or working it myself. Cumming inside the foreskin is pretty convenient if you need to take a trip to the bathroom and can’t cum over yourself, easy to collect it all under the skin.
Peeing I peel. Annoying when you get toiletpaper that’s of poor quality and it clings to the head and if you’re in a hurry you’ll find it next time peeing. Could be very itchy… 🤣
No docking done.
Having someone play with a finger under the foreskin pulled back over while erect, seeing and feeling the finger move underneath is pretty sexy. Looks like a b/j when dick pushes on chin but in reverse.

Additional comment I: the foreskin keeps so many wonderful scents after sex - cum, pussy and ass - that you can keep with you for your own or others to smell. I love standing at urinal or in the gym locker and you get a whiff of old cum or pussy from someone.
Additional comment II: being horny through the day and having globs of precum pressed out of you, for example when at work bending down to pick up a chainsaw, and you feel how the collect between the skin and head… 😜🥰

Can‘t recommend uncut enough 😁
Sounds very sexy and have thought about that but was not sure how possible it was.
I too adore the scent of sex and love to carry it with to recapture after a few times

I am uncut also head is not exposed when hard! Sometimes I peel back when peeing sometimes don’t Same thing with cumming ! Head is sensitive! Never docked but looks very hot to try! Never had a women or man play with my foreskin unfortunately only my self! I use baby soap to keep clean and skin smooth and soft! I was self conscious growing up also i was not like everyone else ! Diddnt want girls to laugh or guys to talk! But I love being a unicorn now love it
I'd love to play with it.
Thanks for the post.

1. If it is allowed to harden by itself, the head is mostly exposed with the foreskin forming a collar around the glans.
2. The only shininess is from the precum glistening on the surface. The base of the glans can be quite sensitive.
3. Prefer Cumming exposed if I'm not inside an orifice. But as others have mentioned, I use the foreskin to catch the ejaculations if I don't want to make a mess.

(I remember doing this in an online video forum years ago and a few people had never seen it done before and were intrigued with the concept.)
4. If standing up to pee, generally peel it back a bit so there is no impediment to flow direction, causing a mess.
5. Never done.
6. I love having my foreskin sucked and nibbled on. Or a tongue running around the inside of it.
7. Some girls have never had an uncut cock and while most enjoy the new sensations, some totally dislike it.

7. Some girls have never had an uncut cock and while most enjoy the new sensations, some totally dislike it.
I guess this was before having actual penetration? Asking because I’m fully peeled back at that time.

I was talking more of the oral sensations she experienced being different. As you say. Actual vaginal penetration would be similar due to foreskin being fully retracted. I mean, no one has commented on the vaginal penetration - except to say they enjoy it

I was talking more of the oral sensations she experienced being different. As you say. Actual vaginal penetration would be similar due to foreskin being fully retracted. I mean, no one has commented on the vaginal penetration - except to say they enjoy it
Never have had the pleasure to have a cut dick to play with so I can’t tell the difference ☹️

Never have had the pleasure to have a cut dick to play with so I can’t tell the difference ☹️
I'm not really sexually attracted to cocks so it's never been a major thought of mine. But also I live in Australia. Less than 20%of guys are cut compared to over70% of American men.

The only hard cocks I have seen were all cut, just like me. I have seen a couple of uncut cocks but never when hard.

Cut is so much better.
I happen to be cut.

I'd love to be docked

I'm cut and also been fascinated with uncut cocks, my first bi experience was with an uncut one ( both of us dressed fem ) and I loved peeling it back and sliding the foreskin back and forth , it was nine inches of smooth bliss.

Back