Uncut curiosities

I'm uncut and yes when erect the foreskin peels back to expose the head which is very sensitive to the touch. To desensitise it means using ice etc or leaving it skinned back some time before sex. Edging is another way of stopping PE.
When l pee it doesn't matter peeled or not.
Docking needs no suction if there's plenty foreskin which l have.
The foreskin isn't that sensitive to the touch only slightly. It's job is to protect.
When flaccid the foreskin protects the head and looks cute anyway and fun to dick dock with another. All that baloney about circumcisions being more healthy is bs if the penis is kept regularly washed. Uncut is good!

Last edited:
I'm cut, don't care much about what other's cocks are like, I might prefer cut ones but it's not that important.

I'm uncut and yes when erect the foreskin peels back to expose the head which is very sensitive to the touch. To desensitise it means using ice etc or leaving it skinned back some time before sex. Edging is another way of stopping PE.
When l pee it doesn't matter peeled or not.
Docking needs no suction if there's plenty foreskin which l have.
The foreskin isn't that sensitive to the touch only slightly. It's job is to protect.
When flaccid the foreskin protects the head and looks cute anyway and fun to dick dock with another. All that baloney about circumcisions being more healthy is bs if the penis is kept regularly washed. Uncut is good!
I agree with you about tye health bs and looking cute

The main thing is an uncut cock doesn't look much different than a cut one when fully erect and skinned back. It's naturally there to protect the cock like a sleeve or glove does from damage etc.

I agree with you about tye health bs and looking cute
I am not so sure it is bullshit.

When my father was in the jungle fighting a war; being born at home, he was uncut. He also got a major infection and had to be circumcised in his early 20"s. But it was also the 1960's and he had done (2) tours of duty and had not seen a lot of women. Now he had stitches with nurses wearing miniskirts all around him. He would get an erection, rip out the stitches and have to start all over again. It took him three months to full heal from the surgery. Needless to say, all his boys got circumcised at birth because of it.

I am fine with it. Only 3% of women say they prefer an uncircumcised man.

I am not so sure it is bullshit.

When my father was in the jungle fighting a war; being born at home, he was uncut. He also got a major infection and had to be circumcised in his early 20"s. But it was also the 1960's and he had done (2) tours of duty and had not seen a lot of women. Now he had stitches with nurses wearing miniskirts all around him. He would get an erection, rip out the stitches and have to start all over again. It took him three months to full heal from the surgery. Needless to say, all his boys got circumcised at birth because of it.

I am fine with it. Only 3% of women say they prefer an uncircumcised man.
I was circumcised when I was 19 because of an infection. You don't realize how many times you get hard during the night until you wake up with your dick hurting like hell. I never busted any stitches but it sure as hell hurt.

I was circumcised when I was 19 because of an infection. You don't realize how many times you get hard during the night until you wake up with your dick hurting like hell. I never busted any stitches but it sure as hell hurt.
Sounds very painful and scarey

Uncut here

When I get hard my foreskin still covers the head. It doesn't need to be peeled back unless you want access😈

My head used to be very sensitive. I pull back my foreskin during the day though so it's not as much anymore which makes for longer sex sessions. It is still shiny when peeled back though.

Interesting question about offering to cum when parked back or not. I think I prefer peeled back, though it doesn't really matter too much. A perk is that if I'm on the go and want to contain my cum mess, I can catch it all in my foreskin and have an easier cleanup.

When I pee I peel it. Gotta keep things as clean as possible.

I've tried docking, it's harder than it sounds, lol. It doesn't really start over the other penis and there's not really a suction. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. It's still fun to try and play around with my foreskin so it definitely gets me hard.

Yes! Okay with my foreskin! Nibble on it, suck it, stretch it. It's sensitive but it feels so good.

I love having foreskin. I was ashamed of it for a long time when I was younger because I didn't see too many guys with foreskin and I've still never been with an uncut guy. But I love it, among other things it makes jacking off really easy.

Hope that answers some of your questions!
I've only started exploring my bisexual urges over the past year or so, thanks to chatting with other guys here on Lit. Since then, I've become absolutely fascinated with cocks. I love seeing guys stroking them and seeing them squirt huge loads of creamy cum, and I'm dying to try sucking one and having one in my ass. As part of that, I've become fascinated by uncircumcised cocks. I've only watched videos of women enjoying them, but I love how a gal can slide her tongue inside the foreskin around the head. I don't necessarily have a fetish for uncut cocks now (my quota for fetishes was reached a long time ago), but I would be very interested and aroused to play around with one...

I've only started exploring my bisexual urges over the past year or so, thanks to chatting with other guys here on Lit. Since then, I've become absolutely fascinated with cocks. I love seeing guys stroking them and seeing them squirt huge loads of creamy cum, and I'm dying to try sucking one and having one in my ass. As part of that, I've become fascinated by uncircumcised cocks. I've only watched videos of women enjoying them, but I love how a gal can slide her tongue inside the foreskin around the head. I don't necessarily have a fetish for uncut cocks now (my quota for fetishes was reached a long time ago), but I would be very interested and aroused to play around with one...
Feels so good when you're uncut

We share the same interests! Im cut but wife admitted an interest in uncut. Then i found out thats because her lover is uncut

I was reading that whole tale holding on to my cut clitty, wincing in pain at the thought. 😢😳🥺

Go to xvideos. Search for Torch big soft cock. I have been drooling over his cock for hours today. Also some great huge cocks in boypussy videos. Wish we were all together, naked and exploring each other's bodies. A nice warm room, plush carpet and furniture and a room full of sissies, fem, and sexy cum hungry people.

I recently had a conversation with an uncut friend of mine. It has led to some curious thoughts about other uncut guys. If you feel so inclined to answer some questions please do here or you can pm me if privacy is wanted. Feel free to add other info or comments. Pics are welcome as well.
- when you get hard does your head just appear or does it need to be peeled.
- when exposed is your head very sensitive and shiny?
-do you prefer to cum exposed or covered
-when you pee do you peel it or not
-have you ever docked(something I would love to do). If yes were you held together by suction or did you have to hold them together? Was there cum involved while dock.
- do you enjoy your foreskin played with?
- any other info or comments
I love foreskin!!!!!

Uncut here

When I get hard my foreskin still covers the head. It doesn't need to be peeled back unless you want access😈

My head used to be very sensitive. I pull back my foreskin during the day though so it's not as much anymore which makes for longer sex sessions. It is still shiny when peeled back though.

Interesting question about offering to cum when parked back or not. I think I prefer peeled back, though it doesn't really matter too much. A perk is that if I'm on the go and want to contain my cum mess, I can catch it all in my foreskin and have an easier cleanup.

When I pee I peel it. Gotta keep things as clean as possible.

I've tried docking, it's harder than it sounds, lol. It doesn't really start over the other penis and there's not really a suction. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. It's still fun to try and play around with my foreskin so it definitely gets me hard.

Yes! Okay with my foreskin! Nibble on it, suck it, stretch it. It's sensitive but it feels so good.

I love having foreskin. I was ashamed of it for a long time when I was younger because I didn't see too many guys with foreskin and I've still never been with an uncut guy. But I love it, among other things it makes jacking off really easy.

Hope that answers some of your questions!
Thats hot !!!!!

Back