Uncut curiosities

:( you have no idea....and when it came time to pull it out i saw stars! i was bleeding for a week after that. took a while before i could have an orgasm that did not hurt. BTW i saw your comment about loving anal. i can fulfill that need for you, if you are willing.
I'm very willing honey

I recently had a conversation with an uncut friend of mine. It has led to some curious thoughts about other uncut guys. If you feel so inclined to answer some questions please do here or you can pm me if privacy is wanted. Feel free to add other info or comments. Pics are welcome as well.
- when you get hard does your head just appear or does it need to be peeled.
- when exposed is your head very sensitive and shiny?
-do you prefer to cum exposed or covered
-when you pee do you peel it or not
-have you ever docked(something I would love to do). If yes were you held together by suction or did you have to hold them together? Was there cum involved while dock.
- do you enjoy your foreskin played with?
- any other info or comments
I can not relate to being cut.....Yeeah I can pull the foreskin back but I prefer the foreskin covering the head.
Mine stays coving the head until....almost throbbing hard
I can enjoy cuming either way.
Yes I love docking.....just holding the dock......and absolutely staying docked when coming
When I pee, I leave the foreskin on the head, but I so love the feel of peeling it back when I get it in may hand, just gotta enjoy the moment regardless who is looking
My head is shiny when hard, and the head is very sensitive.
Love greasing the head up and putting my finger down in the foreskin and go round and round
Love my foreskin played with
I am an avid sex lover and constantly seek new pleasures with my man meat

Back