Kissing after oralsex

It's a mist surely! feels so hot to taste each other while sharing a passionate moment like that!
 
Love to taste cock, so yeah, regardless of whether I'm with a guy or a girl it's a total turn-on. And love cumkissing.
 
I love doing this after I have been sucked and kissed on. I like kissing anyway and I would never think of not kissing and give the idea what someone does for me is so gross as I would not kiss afterward. Just rambling in the mind so excuse the incoherent dialogue.
 
Yes i do. I love to taste myself on other peoples lips, cock, fingers. I also like to kiss after i have given a blowjob or eaten a woman out. I find it very erotic. I also share cum with my husband and he shares cum with me. so this is something that i love to do very much!!! It makes for very satisfying sex.
 
I've always loved it. I like my taste and as I find oral on both sexes to be incredibly erotic and delicious, I like to suck on tongues that have my juices on them. I thinks its so intimate.
 
Do you enjoy kissing your partner, regardless of their gender, after they performed oral sex on you? It would be meaningful if your response included your gender as well as your partner's.

well i guess the world would call me male and my partner is all man and i love to kiss after oral sex .
 
Tasting

My wife and I always liked to kiss before, during and after oral sex. In the warm ups I would wipe drops of my pre on her lips, then kiss her or take my fingers from her wet pussy and suck them clean as she watched me and alternately feed my fingers into her mouth as I watched her lick her juices from them. After completion I loved the fact that she always saved me a taste of my own cum and savored a taste of her own juices. I currently have a suck buddy who likes to spit out my cum as soon as he is sure I am finished, while I enjoy the taste and texture of swallowing his. I have asked for a cum kiss from him after he blows me, but so far he has not. He says he does like the idea, but just can't bring himself to do it. I am hoping that one day he will do it.
 
I love kissing after we do oral on each other. Tasting myself in his mouth and he tasting me. It's so intimate and really such oneness between us.
 
My partner and I love kissing after we give each other blowjobs. It's so intimate and adds to our feeling of oneness. I love him so much...
 
Back
Top