Gender bending dirty talk

Escierto

Literotica Guru
One thing which especially turns me on (and I don’t understand why) is gender bending dirty talk. I will give some examples of what I am talking about.

When I was chatting with trans women who are tops, some of them were quite vocal in their dirty talk and left nothing to the imagination. As we jerked together on cam, they would tell me, “You are going to sit on my cock like a girl and I will be the man as I fuck your pussy.” Or, “I will make you my bitch as you bend over and take my prick in your cunt.” Or, “You will be the woman in bed and I will be your man fucking your pussy hard with my big dick.” Or, “I will be your husband. You will open your legs for me like a good wife and I will stick my cock in your pussy. Then I will cum in your cunt and make you pregnant.” Sometimes they would show me their throbbing cocks and ask me, “Do you want this big cock in your pussy? Do you want me to shoot my cum in your cunt?”

This kind of talk always gets me hot and excited and I don’t understand why. I have no desire to be a woman nor do I cross dress. True, I am a bottom for my girlfriend but she never talks to me like this. Even though she likes her penis and loves to fuck me, she always wants to be regarded as a woman and truthfully, that’s exactly how I see her.

So why do I get off on this gender bending dirty talk? Can anyone else relate to this?

One thing which especially turns me on (and I don’t understand why) is gender bending dirty talk. I will give some examples of what I am talking about.

When I was chatting with trans women who are tops, some of them were quite vocal in their dirty talk and left nothing to the imagination. As we jerked together on cam, they would tell me, “You are going to sit on my cock like a girl and I will be the man as I fuck your pussy.” Or, “I will make you my bitch as you bend over and take my prick in your cunt.” Or, “You will be the woman in bed and I will be your man fucking your pussy hard with my big dick.” Or, “I will be your husband. You will open your legs for me like a good wife and I will stick my cock in your pussy. Then I will cum in your cunt and make you pregnant.” Sometimes they would show me their throbbing cocks and ask me, “Do you want this big cock in your pussy? Do you want me to shoot my cum in your cunt?”

This kind of talk always gets me hot and excited and I don’t understand why. I have no desire to be a woman nor do I cross dress. True, I am a bottom for my girlfriend but she never talks to me like this. Even though she likes her penis and loves to fuck me, she always wants to be regarded as a woman and truthfully, that’s exactly how I see her.

So why do I get off on this gender bending dirty talk? Can anyone else relate to this?
Yes, I would love to be talked to like this but I may be biased cause I never get any dirty talk at all.

I have been talked to like this and I love it.
You can read one of my blogs - https://cd-bianca.blogspot.com/2022/08/the-visit.html

Im usually vocal when performing sex acts. So a lot of my convo goes back and forth between genders. Like i refer to my ass as my pussy or my cock as a clit. Last week i got a good ass rimming from an older man. I kept asking him if he liked licking my pussy. I also liked being called a girl when im sucking cock. “Thats it you naughty girl, suck that cock good for me!” “ when im done im going to cum all over your titties”. Stuff like that.
Oh my i think my clit is starting to swell and my pussies getting wet from all this talk!

I have noticed lately that a number of males are wearing a beret (military style with black leather trim) to signify that they are gay but I wear the female version

Yes, have been described as a nymphomaniac on more than one occasion.
I read somewhere that females wore chokers in the 17 and 1800s as a sign that they were nymphomaniacs; I also wear a choker and a beret when I am dressed and a lot of the tops like the look.
Yes, I read some of the entries in your blog and your tops were enthusiastic to say the least! My girl is quiet as a mouse when she fucks but I love her to death!

I feel exactly the same way. That kind of dirty talk drives me crazy and I don't understand why. I'd love to experience it in real life, being roughly fucked up my ass and while they tell me that sort of thing

I feel exactly the same way. That kind of dirty talk drives me crazy and I don't understand why. I'd love to experience it in real life, being roughly fucked up my ass and while they tell me that sort of thing
Yeah, me too but it won’t be happening with my girlfriend. She’s a doll but she’s not much for dirty talk!

Yes, I read some of the entries in your blog and your tops were enthusiastic to say the least! My girl is quiet as a mouse when she fucks but I love her to death!
They see me and just want to fuck me and I love it when they call me a slut and or a bitch and tell me how they are going to make me pregnant. They also seem to like it when I plead with them not to fuck me but I will get a response like "it's too late now, I can't stop" or "you dress like a slut and I'm going to fuck you like one"

My wife and I will sometimes fuck in the Amazon position and she will pretend my cock is hers and that she is the man. She will say things like take my cock. your pussy is so tight, I am going to cum in you. She will also straddle me such that my cock looks like it is hers and she tell me to stroke her cock until I cum pretending its her shooting.

My wife and I will sometimes fuck in the Amazon position and she will pretend my cock is hers and that she is the man. She will say things like take my cock. your pussy is so tight, I am going to cum in you. She will also straddle me such that my cock looks like it is hers and she tell me to stroke her cock until I cum pretending its her shooting.
Is she ever tempted to try using a strap on with you?

They see me and just want to fuck me and I love it when they call me a slut and or a bitch and tell me how they are going to make me pregnant. They also seem to like it when I plead with them not to fuck me but I will get a response like "it's too late now, I can't stop" or "you dress like a slut and I'm going to fuck you like one"
After I confessed to my girlfriend that I imagine she is making me pregnant with her big cock, my girlfriend admitted that she fantasized the same thing while she is fucking me. We laughed about how we never told each other!

I can relate although I’d 💕 to cross dress with during sex. I’m very vocal during sex. Wife isn’t so it’s frustrating she won’t use any dirty talk, especially when she’s pegging me. I’d 💗 it for her to use gender bending dirty talk.

I think for those people whose sexual pleasure evolved from thoughts of vanilla to extra adventurous…..the novelty of forbidden acts, overtly sexual orders, threats, what some may feel is degrading or humiliating acts is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
”Suck my cock bitch” usually makes me moan just by hearing those words. Moaning from deep pleasure heightens pleasure for all….a call and response feed back of escalating lust. That’s what I’m getting off on now.

I do notice on this visit that I have been saying things like “oh baby” and “yes baby” while she fucks and that seems to get her more excited. That and the moaning of course! So maybe little by little I can say more things to her as she is fucking. She is still very quiet however - just some panting as she approaches orgasm and that’s it.

I only did creepy, sexy talk, very obsessive and strange :D
Some people hated it (probably most!) for the "gender bending part" especially!

For example:
"Your pretty boipussy is so perfect, the best place to be in the world"
"Your oversized overgrown clity is so cute, I would love to nurse it in my mouth for hours!"
"Your sweet narrow fuck tunnel is milking me so cutely..."
"Is your pretty little hole mine forever?"

For some people it was too much (sadly) :D
So for the most part I stayed silent, and only intesely stared my lovers into their eyes :D

I only did creepy, sexy talk, very obsessive and strange :D
Some people hated it (probably most!) for the "gender bending part" especially!

For example:
"Your pretty boipussy is so perfect, the best place to be in the world"
"Your oversized overgrown clity is so cute, I would love to nurse it in my mouth for hours!"
"Your sweet narrow fuck tunnel is milking me so cutely..."
"Is your pretty little hole mine forever?"

For some people it was too much (sadly) :D
So for the most part I stayed silent, and only intesely stared my lovers into their eyes :D
Love it

Back