Gender bending dirty talk

I only did creepy, sexy talk, very obsessive and strange :D
Some people hated it (probably most!) for the "gender bending part" especially!

For example:
"Your pretty boipussy is so perfect, the best place to be in the world"
"Your oversized overgrown clity is so cute, I would love to nurse it in my mouth for hours!"
"Your sweet narrow fuck tunnel is milking me so cutely..."
"Is your pretty little hole mine forever?"

For some people it was too much (sadly) :D
So for the most part I stayed silent, and only intesely stared my lovers into their eyes :D
LMAO. I thought the boipussy one was hilarious!

I mean it's funny. 😂🤣😘
I also love: boiclit, dicklet, cocklet (I always loved small penises on my lovers :heart:), precious little gem, and so on. But never as a form of humiliating, but as praising and saying nice, encouraging things. It does miracles! And I receive in return... small but pretty little steel hard rods!

I warned you, it's a bit cringy! :D

I also love: boiclit, dicklet, cocklet (I always loved small penises on my lovers :heart:), precious little gem, and so on. But never as a form of humiliating, but as praising and saying nice, encouraging things. It does miracles! And I receive in return... small but pretty little steel hard rods!

Description okay

That's very cute, yeah, I love clit, clitlet, dicklet, smol clitty, peepee, cute little Barbie and so on.

🤣🤣😂I'm sure you get some cute little hard twigs with those words, my clitty would be a tiny little steel rod on hearing that too.

That's very cute, yeah, I love clit, clitlet, dicklet, smol clitty, peepee, cute little Barbie and so on.

🤣🤣😂I'm sure you get some cute little hard twigs with those words, my clitty would be a tiny little steel rod on hearing that too.
Really thought you wanted me

I love playfully using the term boipussy :heart:, but I also respect if somebody doesn't want to hear it!

But you're mine

Sure about that, Sammie? :) Maybe it would be the other way around ;)

Yeah could be I'm so submissive

Really thought you wanted me

I want you so much, honey. You're mine.

I thought you wanted me too, honey, I'm not sure of those first four messages, they're addressed to someone else, darling. That's not my quote you put up there, honey.

But I want you.

For myself any reference to my female gender (I present as female 100%) as a sexual connotation suits me just fine. Mention of maleness does not make me happy….quite the contrary.

I can’t stop myself from being verbal the hotter I get the less I can hold back. I've never had any complaints. And gender bending is just plain fun.

Im usually vocal when performing sex acts. So a lot of my convo goes back and forth between genders. Like i refer to my ass as my pussy or my cock as a clit. Last week i got a good ass rimming from an older man. I kept asking him if he liked licking my pussy. I also liked being called a girl when im sucking cock. “Thats it you naughty girl, suck that cock good for me!” “ when im done im going to cum all over your titties”. Stuff like that.
Oh my i think my clit is starting to swell and my pussies getting wet from all this talk!
Ditto

I also love hearing gender bending dirty talk…I have gotten my wife to say some things as I am stimulating her with my tongue…

I only did creepy, sexy talk, very obsessive and strange :D
Some people hated it (probably most!) for the "gender bending part" especially!

For example:
"Your pretty boipussy is so perfect, the best place to be in the world"
"Your oversized overgrown clity is so cute, I would love to nurse it in my mouth for hours!"
"Your sweet narrow fuck tunnel is milking me so cutely..."
"Is your pretty little hole mine forever?"

For some people it was too much (sadly) :D
So for the most part I stayed silent, and only intesely stared my lovers into their eyes :D
I would love for you to talk to me that way. Especially if I was on all fours for you. Could I dress up for you ?

Last edited:
I would love for you to talk to me that way. Especially if I was on all fours for you. Could I dress up for you ?
Well, I am in a relationship (triangle MMF). :)
But I love people who were assigned male at birth to dress up for me, for sure. I like pantyhose, garter belts and makeup. I remember buying lingerie for my ex-boyfriends when I was in college, and some of them resisted, but some were kind enough to put it on. I even had a costume of a sexy elf (Santa's helper) with a cute dress once and asked my femboyish boyfriend at the time to wear it for me while riding me and he looked so awesome. Very fast intercourse though... It was too much and sped everything up if you know what I mean. :D
Sadly my current boyfriend is not that into it, but on occasion he does dress up in sexy panties out of the goodness of his heart! He is very forgiving about my crossdresser kink. Only then I can talk dirty to him about his 'boipussy' and so on, haha...

But I'm pleasantly surprised so many of you thought my awkward dirty talk is fun, thanks :heart:

Well, I am in a relationship (triangle MMF). :)
But I love people who were assigned male at birth to dress up for me, for sure. I like pantyhose, garter belts and makeup. I remember buying lingerie for my ex-boyfriends when I was in college, and some of them resisted, but some were kind enough to put it on. I even had a costume of a sexy elf (Santa's helper) with a cute dress once and asked my femboyish boyfriend at the time to wear it for me while riding me and he looked so awesome. Very fast intercourse though... It was too much and sped everything up if you know what I mean. :D
Sadly my current boyfriend is not that into it, but on occasion he does dress up in sexy panties out of the goodness of his heart! He is very forgiving about my crossdresser kink. Only then I can talk dirty to him about his 'boipussy' and so on, haha...

But I'm pleasantly surprised so many of you thought my awkward dirty talk is fun, thanks :heart:
That's so sexy

For myself any reference to my female gender (I present as female 100%) as a sexual connotation suits me just fine. Mention of maleness does not make me happy….quite the contrary.
I totally feel that way too.

Back