Items you refuse to skimp on...

Haircuts, facials and waxing (but somehow it's okay to go to an Asian place for mani/pedis regularly... hmmm)
Lingerie
Maid service
Flights (Non-stop, 1st class or Business class for anything over 2 hours)
I'm sure there's more...

Items I refuse to skimp on..

Coffie( dark roast only)
scented body wash( cranberry or citrus)
razors(senstive with triple blades)
candles(Scented with vanilla and cinnamon)
sexual body lickable cream (chocolate rasberry only)
For my pet cat (natural with real chicken and salmon dry plus friskes canned)
Pomegranate blueberry juice ( a special treat for myself)

*Scratches my head*

Now that I think about it I am a cheap bastard...:eek::D

My cars - only Porsche for the small cars, Bentley for comfort.
My homes - anything less than 6 bathrooms in a gated community is just a condo.
My kitchen - I wouldn't dream of having my cook work on anything less than the best appliances.
My laundry - only top quality detergent and fabric softener (I think that's what it's called) for the maid to use.
My suits - hell why wear one if it's not tailored by my guy.
Vacations - if you can't fly first class to St. Bartt's or Monaco, why even bother?
Wallets, bags and briefcases - I will go cheap and go with Coach every year.
According to my cleaning people, I've gone green when it comes to keeping the house in order.
I think the little guys who maintain the lawns and the yards have the best stuff, too, but I don't know.
I do like marble and gold plated faucets in the bathroom. I've heard about mink toilet seat covers, but I'm good with going without.

That's about it.

My cars - only Porsche for the small cars, Bentley for comfort.
My homes - anything less than 6 bathrooms in a gated community is just a condo.
My kitchen - I wouldn't dream of having my cook work on anything less than the best appliances.
My laundry - only top quality detergent and fabric softener (I think that's what it's called) for the maid to use.
My suits - hell why wear one if it's not tailored by my guy.
Vacations - if you can't fly first class to St. Bartt's or Monaco, why even bother?
Wallets, bags and briefcases - I will go cheap and go with Coach every year.
According to my cleaning people, I've gone green when it comes to keeping the house in order.
I think the little guys who maintain the lawns and the yards have the best stuff, too, but I don't know.
I do like marble and gold plated faucets in the bathroom. I've heard about mink toilet seat covers, but I'm good with going without.

That's about it.

We all have to make sacrifices in these hard times. Good to see your doing your bit, BBB. :D:D
Going green with your household cleaners too. Very sustainable.

Back