Rambling Rosie's Retreat

RosewoodTulip

Eat The Treacle
Hi and welcome to my first thread 😊

I absolutely love the fun and fast paced chat threads and I also love the big topic threads too but sometimes I'm not really up for either and I find myself wandering around aimlessly.

I thought I'd create my own little space where I can keep a slower pace but hopefully still have fun. Where I can be quieter and share the nonsense in my head and what I'm up to.

Everyone is welcome as long as you are kind.

Rosie ❤️

So I've been a little under the weather lately but wanted to keep myself occupied. I thought it might be fun to re read all of Stephen King's books as I used to be obsessed with him.
So today I'm starting Carrie who is Matilda with anger issues haha.

If any of you want to read along with me you are welcome to

20230730-174543.jpg

A round of applause for me for actually doing this 😂😂
Congratulations on starting your first thread, Rosie... that's awesome!

I'm still working on getting comfortable just adding my two cents to someone else's thread, so I'm very impressed that you've created your own. You've been super cool, and welcoming, since I arrived at Lit recently... so I know people will luv your new space, and the vibe you create! (And thanks for making 'kindness' the only requirement. Not only is it tremendously important, but some days it feels like all I'm bringing to the table... lol.) Oh, and I can totally relate to that "wandering around aimlessly" feeling, at times. Well said.

Congratulations, again... and thanks for starting this cool new thread. Hope you're feeling better very soon!

Congratulations on starting your first thread, Rosie... that's awesome!

I'm still working on getting comfortable just adding my two cents to someone else's thread, so I'm very impressed that you've created your own. You've been super cool, and welcoming, since I arrived at Lit recently... so I know people will luv your new space, and the vibe you create! (And thanks for making 'kindness' the only requirement. Not only is it tremendously important, but some days it feels like all I'm bringing to the table... lol.) Oh, and I can totally relate to that "wandering aimlessly" feeling, at times. Well said.

Congratulations, again... and thanks for starting this cool new thread. Hope you're feeling better very soon!
Thank you.
You really do bring kindness with you wherever you go and it's lovely to see

So I've been a little under the weather lately but wanted to keep myself occupied. I thought it might be fun to re read all of Stephen King's books as I used to be obsessed with him.
So today I'm starting Carrie who is Matilda with anger issues haha.

If any of you want to read along with me you are welcome to

20230730-174543.jpg
Ahhh!! I've read everything he's written! Enjoy the journey! I want to hear your faves :)

Ahhh!! I've read everything he's written! Enjoy the journey! I want to hear your faves :)
I stopped reading his new stuff around 11/12 years ago after I had my son because my brain just couldn't focus anymore.
My plan is to start with the familiar and then by the time I get to the ones I haven't read I'll be on a roll and it won't feel like a task anymore.

Back