Sex & Shenanigans

It involved a football shaped toy box, me telling him to get in it, and me sitting on the lid so he couldn't get out.

He thought he would be suffocated...
My little brother decided hiding in the dryer during hide and seek was a good idea.

I was a good older brother. I only let him go around twice...

Sorry - what was funny to me was the word twisting. I hate liars (I already went on a rant about that).

Please do not associate me with someone that condones lying to anyone.
Oh I know, the 🤬🤬🤬 wasn’t for you, just the entire concept of lays of omission and the people who pull that shit (2 being from here)

Babe. Just ride it bareback. I know you can stay on that fucker sans stirrups

Indeed, it's textured just enough, I'm sure I could hold on if I clench just enough
Damn, I need to get one of those kegel video game sex toys Tig has 🤣

Okay, but have you ever had homemade ketchup? My sister makes it with tomatoes out of her garden, and I will eat that.
I have. While homemade ketchup from a trusted source did remove the ick-factor, I discovered I just lost the taste for it. Plus, BBQ sauce can do anything ketchup does, only better! Plus there are a ton of better sauces out there than ketchup

Canada is part of the British commonwealth, does this make him a turncoat???
giphy.gif
Wait, if there’s a Brit I want to fuck 4x a day every day, what does that make me?! 🥺

It used to be razor thin, but since being on here, it's expanded quite a bit! In person, I'm attracted to gentleman of indeterminate ethnic origin. Bonus points for being bilingual. On Lit, be clever, intelligent & amusing, and we'll see 😘

Bon soir ma cher.
*Waits for @UnquietDreams to ask Tig if she wants unleaded gas, in French* 🤣

I consider myself very Midwestern and I don't even thick I could do that ..
I love ketchup...
I think it's missing a protein.... Like something ground....
Ketchup has more of a certain protein source than you might think 🤢🤮

Back