Sex & Shenanigans

My skin can get pretty dry, so after I'm done in the bubble tub, I oil up with a sesame seed oil based body oil. It absorbs quickly & I used to love it how it smelled too, until my brother Saud to me one day "whatever you've got on smells like urinal pucks". 😕 Now I buy fragrance free...
Well that explains some of why you’re the little sister you are I’m probably lucky my older sister was a lot older.

My skin can get pretty dry, so after I'm done in the bubble tub, I oil up with a sesame seed oil based body oil. It absorbs quickly & I used to love it how it smelled too, until my brother Saud to me one day "whatever you've got on smells like urinal pucks". 😕 Now I buy fragrance free...

I deal with pretty dry skin as well, I have some lotion I like but I almost never use it because I'm stupid and just forget.

Yes. I know. 🥺

giphy.gif

But it makes us cute af too.

Usually.

My little sister adores me!

Now.
I only have brothers. It sucked, royally. However, the advantage is that I've got a pretty thick skin, I'm almost impossible to intimidate & can stand up for myself in most any situation, which no one expects from a short-ish lady with full hair & makeup done. I do so enjoy the surprise when bullies realize there's a brain & spine in this body, not just nice tits😉

I only have brothers. It sucked, royally. However, the advantage is that I've got a pretty thick skin, I'm almost impossible to intimidate & can stand up for myself in most any situation, which no one expects from a short-ish lady with full hair & makeup done. I do so enjoy the surprise when bullies realize there's a brain & spine in this body, not just nice tits😉
I mean….you’re a complete package

So, you're saying you're the whole package?
We pretty much figured that out already.

I know. And I know that it wasn’t an all
Brothers thing. And that the only reason I’m as decent an older brother as I am is the aforementioned older sisters. And even then I was like 40 before “putting up with me” wasn’t a thing they had to regularly do 😉

Huh? What? Sorry, I was staring at your AV...

Back