Favorite Movie Quotes

I had to search a while to find a noteable quote from him in that movie, to match my post above it. His character didn't get that many good lines, so thinking either of the other Earp brothers was the more logical choice.
I agree, for such a great actor, he got screwed in the great dialogue department. I love Sam. Always been a favorite for me.

You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.

No I didn't. Honest! I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locusts! It wasn't my fault! I swear to God!

You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.

No I didn't. Honest! I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locusts! It wasn't my fault! I swear to God!
Carrie and John!!! Such a great scene!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I suggest you try it.

The waterboy just needed some water!

Wow, Dan, did you come up with that all by yourself?

Shut up, Brent!

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son!"

"Mr. Blut-- . . . Mister Blutarsky. Zero. Point. Zero."

"Les, this is great and all, but could you put the car into neutral? We just got passed by a street sweeper!"

Mrs. White: He didn't actually seem to like me very much; he had threatened to kill me in public.
Miss Scarlet: Why would he wanna kill you in public?
Wadsworth: I think she meant he threatened, in public, to kill her.

Has anyone offered up
" what we have here is a failure to communicate "
Not that I know of, but I'm pretty sure we've had "What he have here, is a total lack of respect, for da law."

"We're all just floating along, waiting for someone, that can walk on water"

I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam.

Back