🎦Guess the Movie!🍿

BadAmy

Your Holiness
This used to be a thread of mine long long long ago. And I felt like resurrecting it although I wasn't able to find the original:/

So here is the gist.
I'll state a line from a movie, and you guess it! Then...give a line for the next litster to guess.
And so on...
Get it?
Ok me first:
"You're gonna need a bigger boat"

This used to be a thread of mine long long long ago. And I felt like resurrecting it although I wasn't able to find the original:/

So here is the gist.
I'll state a line from a movie, and you guess it! Then...give a line for the next litster to guess.
And so on...
Get it?
Ok me first:
Not gonna lie… I would have preferred Sean Bean in Goldeneye… I would guess the bigger boat is from Jaws, but I only watched that once, decades ago…. So I shall assume I am wrong. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So here is the gist.
And so on...
Get it?
Ok me first:
Definitely Jaws

“Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.”

Forgot my quote.

“Okay Mitch, I'm gonna make it up to you. Let's just pause, put that down. Let's just take a step back. No, I was wrong, I'm sorry, take a step forward. Now, take a step back. Step forward. Back. And then we're cha-cha-ing!”

Forgot my quote.

“Okay Mitch, I'm gonna make it up to you. Let's just pause, put that down. Let's just take a step back. No, I was wrong, I'm sorry, take a step forward. Now, take a step back. Step forward. Back. And then we're cha-cha-ing!”
No idea.. I am still shocked a Star Wars nerd got a car movie reference. 😊😊😊😊

Val Kilmer was funny in that film, when she asks him if he can pound a six inch spike into a two by four with his penis, and he replies.......Well!!!!! not right now!
I was going to go for that one! “Girls got to have her standards”

Back