Has any website replaced the old craigslist personals?

Spencerhsv

SLUTWIFESHUSBAND
Several years ago you could go on your local Craigslist and in there personals you could find ANYTHING you desire. At the time I was in a relationship with a woman and we enjoyed mmf threesomes and could quickly, easily find a random hard dick to meet us at a local hotel for some great times.
Of course people fucked it up. They had t to shut it down. So I am wondering if there are any websites that do the same with out being complete BS?

Idk, but I used Craig's list multiple times in my mid 30s for IRL extra fun too!! 😈

(I believe I actually mention CL by name in my memories story here on lit)

CL was pretty cool for hook ups.
I always tried to use that, but I usually didn't get an answer. When they asked for my picture, I'd never hear from them again. :confused:

Anybody have any luck with Adult Friend Finder?
I tried it. It was nothing but a tidal wave of spammers.

I always tried to use that, but I usually didn't get an answer. When they asked for my picture, I'd never hear from them again. :confused:

I tried it. It was nothing but a tidal wave of spammers.
Yeah, that’s what I got out of it, too.

Craigslist really did offer nearly anything .. I once advertised for, then thoroughly enjoyed, a topless French maid for a bit of house cleaning 🤩

Several years ago you could go on your local Craigslist and in there personals you could find ANYTHING you desire. At the time I was in a relationship with a woman and we enjoyed mmf threesomes and could quickly, easily find a random hard dick to meet us at a local hotel for some great times.
Of course people fucked it up. They had t to shut it down. So I am wondering if there are any websites that do the same with out being complete BS?

Back