Discussion: A Request to the Admins to add a Cuckold topic category

As someone who only writes cuckold and cheating stories, I agree with many of your points but not so much some of your premises. Given the polarization of both topics, I just consider nasty, abusive comments to be inevitable. I don't like being insulted, or one bombed, but maybe that's where having a humiliation fetish comes in handy.

I actually have a new cuckold story set to publish any day now and I put it in anal, for many of the reasons folks have brought up here about Loving Wives. I've cut my teeth there, though.

As far as commenters are concerned, the majority of my nasty comments come from the same small group of individuals, including some anonymous ones, who would follow me to any category just to rip me and one bomb me.

It does take a thick skin to publish these stories but the pay off is in the people who appreciate them.

I like good ratings but try to keep it in perspective. I'm writing for those who enjoy my stories.

I don't think a cuckold section would stop any of the hate or one bombing. And I disagree with the notion that cuckolds love all cuckold stories. I often get turned off to cuckold stories (and many others) and quickly move on.

There are many nuances to this kink, so many, that I know many other cuckold readers don't like my stories either. That's OK, though. I won't be leaving them insulting comments or one bomb them. I leave that to the haters.

On these other topics? Blowjobs in and of themselves are pretty neutral. It all comes down to who's giving, and who's receiving though!

1. It helps me avoid it. If I see a story tagged with scat, for example, I know it's not for me. People who don't check the tags bear most of the fault if they find a turd in what they're reading (metaphorically). [edit-And assuming the author bothered with tags, which not all do. I never read untagged stories anymore for basically this reason.]
2. Readers who skip over 'unnecessary' stuff like author warnings and then being upset about finding whatever turns them off only have a valid complaint if the author failed to mention, "Oh, by the way, there's tentacle sex" or whatever. If it happens a lot, as you assert, then I wager you are hearing complaints from people who often whine about unfairness in only one direction (theirs).
3. I concede that some of the stuff under discussion might be made by people who haven't been around long, either as readers or writers, and don't have a good grasp of how things work on the site. But adding another category is not going to help with that issue any more than it would help with the other types of writers I specifically mentioned. In that case, their problem is mostly lack of research or preparation, not failing to find the perfect category for their cucktale sauce.
These are all good points.

The only thing I want to add is that the current categories aren't always straightforward (like Loving Wives). For a brand new user, or even someone who has been around a while, it might not always be easy to figure out what category fits or what tags are best.

As an example for the tags, take 'group sex' or 'bisexual.' There are so many variations that could be used, and reader might very much like one variation and not another, and there aren't exactly 'standard' tags, but only the list of 'most commonly used.'

Someone could tag things like 'bisexual woman' or 'bisexual man' or 'threesome' or 'orgy' or 'lesbian threesome,' and those tags would be super helpful if the tag system was more streamlined and standard, but as it currently stands, you can type whatever you want in the box, and that probably leads to a lot of authors just not putting in anything.

I'm not really trying to make a counterpoint though. I'm just adding and agreeing to what you said.

I know you're just being sarcastic, but I'll respond anyway.

Most of the categories exist because they are polarizing. People who like to read Loving Wives often don't like to read Taboo, and vice versa. Of course, there are always exceptions, but things like Anal, Reluctance, Mind Control, and others have people who love or hate it.

Obviously, Lesbian and BDSM have categories. Cephalopod also has a category (Sci-Fi & Fantasy).

However, you do bring up a good point.

Water Sports is very polarizing and should probably have its own category (for the same reason). There are definitely people who have that kink and it would definitely be appropriate to have that category.
Iā€™ve been know to cover:

1. Lesbian
  2. Anal
  3. Fisting
  4. Cheerleader fetish
  5. Piss drinking
  6. MFF threeesome
And thatā€™s just Fishing Trip.

I donā€™t think any of my stories really fit into categories. We all have our crosses to bear.

Writing for categories is ridiculously constraining.

Em

There are many nuances to this kink, so many, that I know many other cuckold readers don't like my stories either. That's OK, though. I won't be leaving them insulting comments or one bomb them. I leave that to the haters.
I definitely agree with this, that there are many varieties, which is where tags would come in handy, and why I think that it being it's own category make sense. Because it basically has the same 'traits' as other polarizing categories (Taboo, Loving Wives, Anal, Reluctance, etc.).

I know you're just being sarcastic, but I'll respond anyway.

Most of the categories exist because they are polarizing. People who like to read Loving Wives often don't like to read Taboo, and vice versa. Of course, there are always exceptions, but things like Anal, Reluctance, Mind Control, and others have people who love or hate it.

Obviously, Lesbian and BDSM have categories. Cephalopod also has a category (Sci-Fi & Fantasy).

However, you do bring up a good point.

Water Sports is very polarizing and should probably have its own category (for the same reason). There are definitely people who have that kink and it would definitely be appropriate to have that category.
To be more specific.

You want a category for your kink. When - to borrow your phrase - cuckolding has its own category, Loving Wives.

So you say their is Lesbian and BDSM. How do we protect those delicate souls who like Lesbian, but hate BDSM? What about the hurt feelings of people who love BDSM, but think sapphic sex is an abomination?

Itā€™s no different to what you are taking about.

Use tags.

Em

Take a simple short story like A Hard Dayā€™s Night. It includes:

1. School uniform fetish
  2. Felatio
  3. First time
  4. Anal
  5. Cropping
  6. Restraints
  7. Flogging
  8. Cum on face
  9. Threesome (well almost)
  10. Cunnilingus
Oh and spouses cheating.

Em

Last edited:
Take a simple shirt story like A Hard Dayā€™s Night. It includes:

1. School uniform fetish
  2. Felatio
  3. First time
  4. Anal
  5. Cropping
  6. Restraints
  7. Flogging
  8. Cum on face
  9. Threesome (well almost)
  10. Cunnilingus
Oh and spouses cheating.

Em
Did someone say shirt tales?!
mqdefault.jpg

I've been looking for an excuse to fanfic this, but Laurel probably won't let it fly. :LOL: šŸ˜‡

That's the logical assumption but those are actually Em's off-beat fetishes stock in trade so she may not be being facetious but self-advocating. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah - Iā€™m odd, I know. Like cuckolding is soooo normal.

Em

The problem with expansion of categories is having to reorganize my stories for the new appropriate category every time it happens. Or deciding ā€œno need, Iā€™m already in the best categoryā€. Honestly, itā€™s a mess.

Btw, I have a Loving Wives story pending. It involves two swinging hot-wives and one husband who they think is a pretty decent man. One wife is the manā€™s wife, sheā€™s a proudly promiscuous redhead who refuses to let herself suffer from sex positivity and wants to spread her attitude. The other is a blonde who has restricted her sexuality for years because she was hoping her marriage would survive breast cancer, her husband constantly cheating on her with his secretary and swing clubs, her fears over not wanting to hurt her childā€™s feelings by upsetting the marriage, and her own bad memories of a brutal gang rape coupled with a succession of legal careers prosecuting those guilty of sex crimes and defending the repentant and falsely accused. Now sheā€™s ready to give up her entirely voluntary celibacy and enjoying a vacation at a swing resort where the redhead and her husband are on staff. For extra spice- a) the husband is a notorious Casanova who happens to be the blondeā€™s childhood crush all grown up (and vice versa but theyā€™re no longer in love, yet ok with casual relations); b) the redhead is the blondeā€™s onetime therapist; c) the blonde had some lesbian relationships in college but hasnā€™t had any since a bachelorette party orgy I might write someday- and that was eighteen years ago.

I figure Iā€™m safe from all but the people who feel cuckoo about cucking and those who donā€™t go for overly complicated stuff. And Iā€™m long used to slings & arrows from the latter. :D

The only thing I want to add is that the current categories aren't always straightforward (like Loving Wives). For a brand new user, or even someone who has been around a while, it might not always be easy to figure out what category fits or what tags are best.
I agree with that part, judging by how many 'what category?' posts pop up each week. But I'm not sure adding more choices necessarily helps many authors decide that. If their story is absolutely pure cuck, maybe. But if, like many stories, it involves other aspects, like reluctance, or interracial, or powerplays, or dozens of other things, they're still probably going to be left wringing their hands and wondering which element should supersede the others.
Not that I have any say in the matter, but I wouldn't stand in the way of reorganizing, but if it were me I'd probably actually reduce the number of categories and put more emphasis on tags or flags. But I also don't want to run my own site! :LOL:

Whatever you do, Snorks still got more holes.
You sure? They don't have nostrils or ears, as far as I can tell. Assuming they have a rectum and something like humanoid genitals, they might still be down by a net 3 holes, allowing for that one on top. Granted, it looks more fuckable than a standard nostril, but still! :LOL: ;)

Like cuckolding is soooo normal.
We literally don't know.

Data is greater than it's ever been but it's not a profit generator so funding is still low priority.

And, as a mostly self-reporting science, moralities noise the data even in full anonymity studies.

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg (2).jpg

If Science is still in the dark ages, internet guessing is nearly useless.

Did someone say shirt tales?!
mqdefault.jpg

I've been looking for an excuse to fanfic this, but Laurel probably won't let it fly. :LOL: šŸ˜‡
Racoon: Riddled with disease so condoms, boo!
Tiger: It's all good until they snap and it's so not. Ask Roy.
Mole: Snout is a plus but can they be trusted to find necessary spots?
Panda: Bamboo breaks every 5 minutes. Christ, woman, eat something nutritionally dense so we can do this thing.
Monkey: Rip your dick off. That's what they do. We've all heard the stories.

Snorks FTW.

You want a category for your kink. When - to borrow your phrase - cuckolding has its own category, Loving Wives.
Okay, I'm going to clarify this one. No, I am not asking for a category for 'my kink.'

As I mentioned in my original post, I have tried my hand at pretty much all fetishes, and that absolutely does not mean that I actually like those fetishes in real life. If you personally choose to only write your personal kinks, there is nothing wrong with that, but please don't assume that an author is the same thing as their characters, because they are not the same thing. I am a heterosexual male, but I can absolutely write a gay romance if I wanted, even though I have absolutely no interest in that in real life.

Okay, I'm going to clarify this one. No, I am not asking for a category for 'my kink.'

As I mentioned in my original post, I have tried my hand at pretty much all fetishes, and that absolutely does not mean that I actually like those fetishes in real life. If you personally choose to only write your personal kinks, there is nothing wrong with that, but please don't assume that an author is the same thing as their characters, because they are not the same thing. I am a heterosexual male, but I can absolutely write a gay romance if I wanted, even though I have absolutely no interest in that in real life.
Read the other points I made. I have no idea why cuck should be treated more fairly than other kinks / kink combinations.

Em

Back