Trolling Incest & Cuckold

To troll them? No. Despite them? Yes.
My last 750 story was in LW and they responded as expected. I rather enjoyed it.
It's taken me a year and a half to develop that sort of indifference though.

It appears Incest and Cuckold are the topics that interest readers the most.
Has anybody posted stories in these categories just to troll them?
I've thought of writing some very short stories (750 words) and post them, just to see the reaction.

It's your time, do what you want with it, but the outcome will only be as amazing as you believe it to be.

My story BTB, Incorporated wasn't meant to "troll" anybody, but it was meant to poke fun at the category, and it upset some readers for the way it turned out. SPOILER ALERT for anyone who might read it but doesn't want to know how it turns out.

It starts out as a Mike Hammer-style detective spoof in which the detective, Sonny Biggs, is hired by a sniveling client to find out if the client's wife is cheating on him. The detective does his work, informs the client/husband that the wife is cheating, and they go to confront her. I set the story up as a client getting revenge against the wife story, but when they get to the wife's house the detective reveals HE is the one having the affair with the wife, and he proceeds to have sex with her in front of the husband, cuckolding him on the spot. The husband does nothing.

It produced a lot of extremely nasty comments and my lowest score yet. On the other hand, some enjoyed the story, the Mike Hammer spoof humor, and the twist at the end. I felt it was worth it despite the vitriol. It was tons of fun to write.

I also made fun of the Loving Wives category in my "tandem" story Cuckolds and Incels, where one of the authors sympathetically treated the husband's cuckoldry and the other author condemned it.

See:
https://literotica.com/s/btb-incorporated
https://literotica.com/s/cuckolds-and-incels-a-chain-story
Not at all (or natta tol, as they day in Belfast) - just go for it. Do what Thou wilt.

Back