My Space for Writing, Singing, Hosting, and Tomfoolery

This is such a fun song to sing. I remember performing it in a cathedral in Vienna. Gold pipes lined the walls and the acoustics were freaking incredible. This was the first song that I ever had a vocal crack on during an actual performance, and because of the acoustics, that mistake just kept bouncing back and forth. I almost froze, but remembered that it wasn’t how you started that would be memorable, but how you ended. So I kept singing and at the end of the song, the note that Pavarotti hits…I hit that sucked and held it until I almost choked.

Boom. Standing ovation.

You gotta sing it for us for now 😂

Listen! I’m so out of practice now! Lol. That was 20 years ago.
So you’re saying those of us who didn’t hear you 20 years ago won’t be able to compare it to anything so we’ll still have our minds blown? 🤔 good point.

Last edited:
Dang. I see what you did there.
lol I’m glad my lame ass typos didn’t confuse the point I was making 🤣

I also noticed your sly, non committal reply. Alright…I’ll concede for now, but this ain’t over 🤭

Now you know damn good and well, that you have a beautiful voice! 😍😍 I mean,
That was so fantastic!!

I threw my shoe, and said out loud “take your time” which is the highest praise one can give where I grew up singing. That was gorgeous, and I’m so happy you posted your singing and I caught it! 🤩

We must have grown up the same, cause I have the same reaction when somebody is SANGIN. Thank you, ma’am

Yesss!!! You did it!! 😍 and it was great! Bravo! I loved it.

Fun fact: when I was younger I did about 5 years of classical music training. I really wanted be an opera singer. Didn’t pan out but I still love it, and after 15 years; you still sound fantastic! 😍🥰

I hope that you smiled while singing, cause I definitely smiled while listening 🤩

Yesss!!! You did it!! 😍 and it was great! Bravo! I loved it.

Fun fact: when I was younger I did about 5 years of classical music training. I really wanted be an opera singer. Didn’t pan out but I still love it, and after 15 years; you still sound fantastic! 😍🥰

I hope that you smiled while singing, cause I definitely smiled while listening 🤩

Listen…if your bra didn’t come off then I didn’t do a good enough job. 😂

But for real, thank you. I love singing. It’s who I am. And I can’t thank you enough for coming in here and playing around with me in here.

Listen…if your bra didn’t come off then I didn’t do a good enough job. 😂
Motivation for next time then 😂
But for real, thank you. I love singing. It’s who I am. And I can’t thank you enough for coming in here and playing around with me in here.
You’re so very talented and I can hear your joy while you sing. Which makes listening to it an even better experience, and of course! I love the eclectic threads and yours has all my favorite things—poetry, music and good conversation. I’ll be sticking around here for sure 😊

Motivation for next time then 😂

You’re so very talented and I can hear your joy while you sing. Which makes listening to it an even better experience, and of course! I love the eclectic threads and yours has all my favorite things—poetry, music and good conversation. I’ll be sticking around here for sure 😊

So in college I had an R&B group and I wrote all of the songs for it. We would perform around campus and do “Ladies Nights” that were really just excuses for us to sing all of our suggestive music.

The first time panties were thrown on stage, I knew we were on to something. 😂

So in college I had an R&B group and I wrote all of the songs for it. We would perform around campus and do “Ladies Nights” that were really just excuses for us to sing all of our suggestive music.

The first time panties were thrown on stage, I knew we were on to something. 😂
Oh man…tell me you remember some of the lyrics cause I have to know 😂
And I see there is a precedent set on what to throw at you. 🤣

Back