Boundless and borderless
Fun. For passion is a pussy
Not simply found in one,
Or in the spans of one,
But rather in the neurological processes
Of a brain bent toward bending you
Across my lap
And seeing how many spanks it takes
Until my fingers find the center of the passion box.
Catch my drift?

I wanted to tell you that I thought
You were the moon; glowing only
Because you supplied the light
That hid my darkness.
I always wanted to tell you that I thought
You were the stars against my drab sky,
Providing a twinkle into the wrinkled folds
Of the nothing that existed before you,
But could never persist after you.
I wanted to tell you,
But I never did.

Once upon a time I had a lot of energy for a thread.

I’m an old curmudgeon now.

Happy Leap Day!

giphy.gif

I’ve been on this site for so long. I started in the stories. Ended up on Ampics. I’ve had probably 20 picture threads. And I’ve started probably 50 PG threads over the years.

But I’m still incredibly awkward. Go figure. 😂

As she took in her surroundings, the first thing she realized was a cold sensation traveling from her back throughout her body. When she tried to move herself to see what was going on, she discovered her thighs and legs tied tightly, with rope, to the legs of the dinner table. Her legs were spread wide, and seemed to be poised almost at the end of the table. Then she found that her arms had been tied elegantly above her head, and that knot also attached to the legs at the other end of the table. She was stuck in place. Naked. A cold shiver ran through her body at the same time a specific warmth did. Her brain alerted her of a conversation that she’d had with him a few nights before.

“Hmmm”, she said to herself.

Turning her head as much as possible, she saw floral arrangements flanking either side of her body. It all smelled of lavender. His favorite. Then she noticed no other place setting at the table. Just one. His.

He walked slowly toward the table, taking great care to remark on how lovely the arrangements were. He toyed with his knife and fork a bit, making a great show of describing how much he was looking forward to using his utensils for dinner. Then he sat down and took in a deep breath. The smell of her scent accosted his nostrils, creating the kind of hunger in him that regular food had never been able to satisfy. As he tied his napkin around his neck and scooted his chair as closely to the table as he could, he picked up his fork and wordlessly ran it along the inside of her thigh. Starting from her knee, he travelled up ever so slowly upward, pressing the prongs deep enough against her supple flesh to create the divots telling the tale of where he had been. He did not want to scratch her skin, no. He loved the smoothness of it too much.

At first the points of the fork had come as a surprise. She had yelped, but then quickly remembered her place as his dinner. Yes, it had all become clear to her now. What surprised her even more was how much she quickly began to love the thrill of the fork coming up her thigh. It was thrilling. Her voice caught in her throat several times as it got closer..closer to her labia. The few times that he had even placed the cold steel against her heated spots, she had gasped against her will. She felt the bite of the rope as the wriggled against it. She knew she was helpless, but when she felt his tongue touch her clit, her world collapsed. Her body felt feverish. Goosebumps erupted upon every inch of her. She strained to keep her eyes open, to watch him, but of their own accord, they closed whenever the tiniest touch from his wet tongue ran the length of her labia, pausing at her clit to suck and nibble, and then back down the other side.

He chuckled to himself as he put the fork away. Then picking up the knife, he so softly touched the tip of it to her nipple, causing her to jerk just a bit.

“Calm yourself. This knife has no sharp point. You know I wouldn’t risk undue harm to you, my pet.”

He kept the point at her nipple, pressing ever so slightly, until he could feel her body relaxing. It was only then that he had leaned in, unable to resist, and take his first taste. What was supposed to be only a sampling, though, quickly became his lips melting into her pussy, and her pussy responding in kind. Every lap of his tongue brought gutteral moans from the depths of his soul. He growled into her repeatedly, forcing his tongue as deep inside of her as it would go. His vibrations sent shivers throughout her body as she came instantly. Shen he pulled away, he delighted to see stickly, silvery strands of her juices linking his lips from hers. Incensed, he bit into her thigh, drawing a loud gasp from her. Her back arched, and she struggled to move closer to his lips again. He knew she needed more. He knew he did also. But he dared not overdo it so soon.

When she finally opened her eyes, following the subsiding of the electricity from his easting of her and his subsequent rabid biting of her thighs. She was breathing hard. She thought about the bruising that she would have on her now. She could feel the intense heat radiating from her pussy. It was hitting all of her extremities and her chest, leaving it heaving and comforting. Her body was still tingling happily from the first orgasm that had unexpectedly hit her. But when she saw his face, with her juices smeared in his beard, giving a loving sheen to what was already the most handsome face that she knew, she melted and gave in to the feeling of the moment again. Such that when she felt him enter her with his fingers, and his lips close back around her slit, her screams sounded as a symphony in her own ears.

But a rabid banshee to his. He grinned as he redoubled his efforts. His fingers pounded deeper into her, curving to stroke the upper areas of her pussy as he traveled in and out of her. His lips were busy working her clit over, buzzing over it to send vibrations deeply into her. He felt her body continue spasming uncontrollably, even shaking against the table. Her moans had become more of a dull roar as her eyes fluttered and her mouth rambled incoherent things aimed at no one in particular.

“Uuhhhhhhnfffff….”

He quickly pulled his fingers out of her and muffled her cried by sticking them into her mouth. She instantly came back to herself, sucking them for all they were worth. She could taste her arousal, the work of him. He knew her body, and how to play it. He often called her his “instrument”, and she often agreed, because the sounds she made when he played her were unlike any she had ever heard before. As she sucked his fingers, she felt his tongue in a different place.

Her ass.

He removed his fingers from her mouth, and dug both hands into her buttocks to pull them apart. Though the resistance was challenging, he was able to insert his tongue inside of her sensitive hole rather quickly. Shen she felt him there, her thighs began the start of a deep tremble. She tried breathing deeply to maintain some semblance of control, but she knew that her attempts were futile. She could feel her pussy leaking onto his tongue, and those juices being carried into her ass as a lubricant for what was to come. Just the expectation of that moment was too much for her, and another orgasm wracked her body. She was helpless. He was in total control.

And as he forced his tongue farther inside of her, he felt his cock swelling again. He knew the time was right. Standing up, and without warning, he shoved his cock into her hard and fast. There, he thrust quick enough to build up the pressure that she needed to relax, and then pulled out and slid his cock against her bud. Replacing his cock with his fingers, he massaged and rubbed her pussy while his cockhead pressed intentionally against her ass. As her moans began to rise again, her resistance melted, and his cock head slipped inside of her. He knew that a few more moments would grant him the access that he needed to finally have his dinner. With a look of complete love on his face, he slapped his palm against her pussy, drawing more screams. The smacks and spanks sounded against the walls of the dining room. The stings and rubs drove her crazy. IN the commotion, he was suddenly lodged deeply inside of her ass, and was fucking her with slow, yet savage strokes.

It was only then that she caught his eyes, and held them. She refused to look away, even as the pleasure pulled at her. Even as his cock sped up, pounding her sensitive ass with reckless disregard. She held his eyes. Even while she could feel his control slipping. She felt his cock swelling, She knew what was next.

Now it was his turn to scream. His entire body was vibrating. His muscles were tense. He was barely speaking now. It was his turn to be incoherent. His mind focused only on her. His body took the reigns.

She fought her bindings. She wanted more of him. She wanted what he had worked so hard to produce. She knew that she couldn’t move, but it didn’t stop her.

The table shook violently. The wood could be heard creaking and cracking. The flowers fell from the table and some fell onto her, decorating what was already a beautiful canvas even moreso.

His eyes crossed.

Her eyes closed tightly.

First came his orgasm. It was ragged. Even though her eyes were clenched tightly, she could feel the exertion of energy as she now felt his creamy semen coating the insides of her ass. She felt him spasming, jerking. She felt his heat, and how if drew into her own. She tightened her sphincter to milk him, but before long, she was cumming right along beside him. Hers was more relaxed, as she was already horribly tired.

He stayed there, within her, until he shrunk and fell from her tightness. He could still smell her, yet now she was mixed with him. As it should be. They had become one.

After untying her, they lay in bed observing her new markings.

She told him how beautiful she felt.

He confirmed how beautiful she was.

Today, I thought of cooking you (for) dinner.
Gathering the ingredients and the
Tools for mixing, and preparing,
Laying (you) out on the countertop
As the vision becomes reality,
And then applying proper heat and manipulations
Designed to bring out (your) full flavor
Such that I could savor (you) for as long as possible.
For there’s nothing like a flavorful, succulent meal.
And cooking you (for) dinner
Just seems like the right thing
For tonight.

Exclusively bad dreams. Not always full blown nightmares, but always at least stressful.
I have a reoccurring one where all my teeth start coming loose and then pop out in my mouth. This, according to google, is a very common one but panic inducing nonetheless.
Omg I had one of those couple days ago! My teeth were literary turning to dust. That was so weird! But then again most of my dreams are pretty fucked up. Can't remember the last time I dreamt something nice lol.

Hello GSDom, nice thread! Love the poems and the stories you write! 🌹

Omg I had one of those couple days ago! My teeth were literary turning to dust. That was so weird! But then again most of my dreams are pretty fucked up. Can't remember the last time I dreamt something nice lol.

Hello GSDom, nice thread! Love the poems and the stories you write! 🌹
Welcome, and thank you!

I just saw your thread and popped in because I love the idea of tomfoolery. Looks like there is some listening and some reading to do 😃
I'm off to explore a little more 😘

Back