Favorite Movie Quotes

Okay, maybe there is no proof. Maybe the Grail is lost forever. But, Sophie, the only thing that matters is what you believe. History shows us Jesus was an extraordinary man. A human inspiration. That's it. That's all the evidence has ever proved. But... When I was a boy... When I was down in that well Teabing told you about... I thought I was going to die, Sophie. And what I did... , I prayed. I prayed... to Jesus... to keep me alive so I could see my parents again, so I could go to school again, so I could play with my dog. Sometimes I wonder if I wasn't alone down there. Why does it have to be human or divine? Maybe human is divine. Why couldn't Jesus have been a father and still be capable of all those miracles?
DeVinci Code! Or is it DiVinci? DiVinchee? devin cheese…

Oh hell! That Tom Hanks movie!

“Compromise where you can. Where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say, 'No, you move'.”

“Compromise where you can. Where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say, 'No, you move'.”
I don’t recognize this… but I absolutely love it! 🥰🥰🥰

"Thank you, thank you, Hedy, thank you!"
"It's not 'Hedy,' it's 'Hedley!' Hedley Lamarr."
"The hell are you worried about? This is 1874--you'll be able to sue her!"

🤣

Last edited:
This should be easy for fans of...

Bridgekeeper: “What… is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?”
King Arthur: “What do you mean? An African or a European swallow?”
Bridgekeeper: “I don’t know that. Aaaaaaaaagh!”
"How do you know so much about swallows?"
"Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know?"

I know, I know. I'm gonna use good judgement. I haven't lost my temper in forty years. But pilgrim, you caused a lot of trouble this morning. Might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't. I won't. The HELL I won't!

I wonder what was going through Custer's mind when he realized that he'd led his men into a slaughter?

Sir, Custer was a pussy. You ain't.

Back