Favorite Movie Quotes

No one got this yet either

"You know Jill you remind me of my mother. She was the biggest whore in in Alameida and the finest woman I ever met. Whoever my father was, for an hour or a month, he must have been a happy man."

......this is not so much a quote.....more of a scene! Hope that is ok Brenda! its a powerful scene....that really applies to the present world! I will remove it, if it does not fit......

Last edited:
ving-rhames-mission-impossible.gif

Luther steps in shit after getting out of a helicopter... "Shit!"

Ethan: "Yes it is"

The actual quote is: "Captain it is I, Ensign Pulver, and I just threw your stinkin' palm tree overboard! Now what's all this crud about no movie tonight?
Wow… that was an amazing guess! Impressive!! I see Obi Wan had taught you well!

Goin' on a year now and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!"

You are totally good. 🥰🥰🥰There were many of the rants and speeches from Network, that I have tried to memorize! the one segment where Peter Finch is explaining to the television audience......This is mass madness you manics! For gods sake, you people are the real thing, We are the illusion! (I think that was the wording

.......For anyone whom is a Holy Grail fan....this bit was released on a LP....and it is worth the 8 minute listen......

Now I have come to the cross-roads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the cross-roads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey.

Back