Favorite Movie Quotes

[after sex with The Monster]

@~Elizabeth~: Oh. Where you going?... Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Oh... I think I love him.

(I will neither confirm nor deny that there might be two reasons for posting this quote. 😁)
Fixed it for you…

What are your qualifications?

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?
I'm interested to see how the second one shapes up

Beetlejuice! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Now I have come to the cross-roads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the cross-roads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey.
Scent of a Woman

Ever wish you could go backwards, really, really fast?
I tried looking it up, curious to see your taste in movies compared to music 😉 and the closest I found was this:

"Tino's Adventures of Ready Player Onev

James Halliday: Why can't we go backwards...for once? Backwards. Really fast, fast as we can. Really put that pedal to the medal, you know.

I tried looking it up, curious to see your taste in movies compared to music 😉 and the closest I found was this:

"Tino's Adventures of Ready Player Onev

James Halliday: Why can't we go backwards...for once? Backwards. Really fast, fast as we can. Really put that pedal to the medal, you know.
Yes, that's it. Been a little bit since I've watched it and haven't seen it enough to memorize everything, but figures it was close enough that someone would recognize it

Yes, that's it. Been a little bit since I've watched it and haven't seen it enough to memorize everything, but figures it was close enough that someone would recognize it
I only watched the scene with the quote, but it appeared to be an interesting movie, quirky but interesting.

“Does, uh, announcing your identity On clothing help with the covert part of your job?”

Okay, maybe there is no proof. Maybe the Grail is lost forever. But, Sophie, the only thing that matters is what you believe. History shows us Jesus was an extraordinary man. A human inspiration. That's it. That's all the evidence has ever proved. But... When I was a boy... When I was down in that well Teabing told you about... I thought I was going to die, Sophie. And what I did... , I prayed. I prayed... to Jesus... to keep me alive so I could see my parents again, so I could go to school again, so I could play with my dog. Sometimes I wonder if I wasn't alone down there. Why does it have to be human or divine? Maybe human is divine. Why couldn't Jesus have been a father and still be capable of all those miracles?

Back