🍒🍓The Fucking Fruit Stand🍎🍑

MrsPassion

Chaotic Good
Do you like breakfast?
Do you like boobies?
Maybe you fancy yourself an eggplant or just a nice dick. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Welcome to the Fucking Fruit Stand, a place for the Chatty Cathy’s, Talkative Tommy’s, and People who just like to talk about food and pervy shit, without taking over other threads. Conversation is probably fast paced and random. Equal parts pictures of burnt pancakes and boob pasta. We got it all!!

All are welcome, come take a look at our wares! 🍉🍑🍊🍌🥕🍆🌽

Last edited:
Hello Mrs P I like what you've done with the place.
Thanks! It’s got a shabby chic sorta thing going on 😂😂 we’re giving it a test run after not being sure where the chatty folks who like food should congregate. How are you doing this evening?

Last edited:
Thanks! It’s got a shabby chic sorta thing going on 😂😂 we’re giving it a test run after not being sure where the chatty folks who like good should congregate. How are you doing this evening?
Im doing ok.. I had a scammer on Facebook I had to deal with but Im over it.

Oh that’s a bummer. I’m never on Facebook so who knows who is running my page anymore 😂😂
Haha....nice @MrsPassion but now. I have 1 more random convo thread to follow!!

Not complaining though
lol I was asked to build the fruit stand 🤷🏾‍♀️ see a need fill a need lol we couldn’t figure out where the fast paced, pervy, food chatters belonged 😂

May I make a suggestion?

Make sure everyone refers to you as “Your majesty” from now on!!
Lol I agree that’s good. Waaaaaay more effort than I have energy for right now. But maybe tomorrow. Let’s get past page 1 before we go shuzzing up the place 😂

Last edited:
I always just assumed the chaos klatch? But obviously our BS spills out all over the board.

I always just assumed the chaos klatch? But obviously our BS spills out all over the board.
Yeah I’m never in chaos. It’s a me thing lol not a chaos thing. And eventually there will be pictures of food we make?? Maybe. Idk it was half an idea that sounded good to me and OP 🤣

Yeah I’m never in chaos. It’s a me thing lol not a chaos thing. And eventually there will be pictures of food we make?? Maybe. Idk it was half an idea that sounded good to me and OP 🤣
OH OH I have a picture I can share of my dinner.

Ick. Facebook is the badlands of the internet now lol
Im not sure why.... But other than BS ads, my Facebook is pretty normal. All real life friends and family from school, college, or my local community. They share pictures of community events, local news, and stuff like that.

It's almost never toxic

Im not sure why.... But other than BS ads, my Facebook is pretty normal. All real life friends and family from school, college, or my local community. They share pictures of community events, local news, and stuff like that.

It's almost never toxic
I just may move yet 😳😳

Back