Mama Blu's

Strawberry with cream cheese frosting.

Yummy! You have such classic tastes. :D:kiss:

Ohhh can I get that recipe for that Triple Zinger? And thank you for not thinking I am intruding or being a burden.

Sure. Um.. let me find the recipe for you. It's one I kind of threw together myself for my youngest, an absolute lemon fiend.

Lemon cupcake batter (homemade or store bought~ add a little lemon zest to the batter) Fill it with lemon curd (again either homemade or store bought~ homemade is actually really easy to do). Then top with Lemon frosting. I have even done it with strawberry frosting, making it a Strawberry Lemonade cupcake.

See... easy peasy! :D

I know you would and they know you would. Who do think you are fooling? :cool:

I think I am hurt by your poor opinion of me. Not sayin' you're wrong... ;):kiss:

I love strawberry ANYthing!

Yes, yes you would.

Pfft. I am not askeered of you...I'll call ya Damn Bitch if I want!

Nyah!

Mrs. Damn Bitch. Actually I will admit to liking BOB.

So do you extend your pinkie while drinking your tea and getting your cupcake nibbled?

Nope. But I do curl my toes when it is done right! ;):kiss:

Yummy! You have such classic tastes. :D:kiss:

Sure. Um.. let me find the recipe for you. It's one I kind of threw together myself for my youngest, an absolute lemon fiend.

Lemon cupcake batter (homemade or store bought~ add a little lemon zest to the batter) Fill it with lemon curd (again either homemade or store bought~ homemade is actually really easy to do). Then top with Lemon frosting. I have even done it with strawberry frosting, making it a Strawberry Lemonade cupcake.

See... easy peasy! :D
dont know how to make lemon curd so I will have to do store bought.

She *is* BOB...Big Ol' Bitch!! Lol!

Next you will tell me that frosting is really frosting. :rolleyes:

{Ed. Note: I hate my own typos. If others do it, it doesn't bother me.]

Last edited:
Nest you will tell me that frosting is really frosting. :rolleyes:

Frosting can be really frosting but I would lick it off of the nipples of a few ladies around here. Cupcakes can be a euphemism, also. :D

Back