Darkest Fantasy....whats yours???

Perhaps you should have been born a Zulu? Their young men are initiated into manhood around the age of twelve, in a ceremony similar to this fetish.

One thing to watch out for though, a good few end up dick-less or dead! Perhaps a form of gene pool cleansing and population control?

I think the age is more like 16 or thereabouts, and it isn't confined to Zulus. Yes, many do end up dead, and this year has been particularly bad, to the point that many are clamouring for some kind of government intervention. Many are actually taken to these initiation schools against their will, they are basically kidnapped and spirited away to some location deep in the bush, where they are beaten and butchered by unqualified, drunken profiteers in extremely unhygienic conditions. Of course, most parents do send them there, but then they get to pick the "school", there chances are much better then, but still not guaranteed you will make it back.

My darkest fantasy is to be fist fucked in my tight little ass. I can already take a fist in my pussy ( which makes me gush), but I really want one in my ass. I get so wet thinking about being tied down and forced to take two cocks at the same time. Both in my ass or one in my pussy and one in my ass. I also like the ides of being tied down and having hands all over my body pinching my nipples, spanking me, fingers, fists and cocks going in and out of every hole, using me like the whore I am! I want to scream and try to get away but I can't. I want my ass and my clit spanked, my hair pulled and made to do whatever they want!

Sorry if its a little disjoined!! Really fucking wet and distracted right now.

Darkest? I want to find the hottest woman I can. Something thin. Young. Living alone. Learn her habits, her patterns. When she'll be alone. When she'll be vulnerable.

I want to break into her house and rush her. Need to be quick at first. Subdue her. Tie her up. Gag her. Bend her over some furniture and bind her.

Then rape her. Not any of this "make love to the reluctant secret slut". But just use her body solely for my pleasure. Shove my cock into her without any thought for her readiness or wellbeing. Just rape her, over and over again-- cumming in her, on her. Coating her face as I see fit. Making sure she gets it up the ass. Completely use and violate her, just for my own pleasure.

And film the whole thing, and send copies to her father. I'll be sure to let her know I'm doing that. Taunt her all the while. Tell her how happy her daddy will be to see his daughter being put to a good use. I bet he'll keep the SD card. Jerk off to it. Maybe get inspired, and come visit her himself.

It's our regular guys night out at the bar....just a time to get away from nagging wives and watch sports and drink beer. My best friend gets up to go to the bathroom and I follow a minute or two later. He's waiting for me. I push him into a stall, sit on the john, unzip his pants and suck him.....squeezing his tight ass while reaching under his shirt to pinch his nipples with my other hand. He throat fucks me hard and blasts a load down my mouth. When we get back to the group, he looks at me and unobtrusively points to my lips. I reach up and wipe off a drop of his cum....

Darkest? I want to find the hottest woman I can. Something thin. Young. Living alone. Learn her habits, her patterns. When she'll be alone. When she'll be vulnerable.

I want to break into her house and rush her. Need to be quick at first. Subdue her. Tie her up. Gag her. Bend her over some furniture and bind her.

Then rape her. Not any of this "make love to the reluctant secret slut". But just use her body solely for my pleasure. Shove my cock into her without any thought for her readiness or wellbeing. Just rape her, over and over again-- cumming in her, on her. Coating her face as I see fit. Making sure she gets it up the ass. Completely use and violate her, just for my own pleasure.

And film the whole thing, and send copies to her father. I'll be sure to let her know I'm doing that. Taunt her all the while. Tell her how happy her daddy will be to see his daughter being put to a good use. I bet he'll keep the SD card. Jerk off to it. Maybe get inspired, and come visit her himself.

Disgusting. So why I am jacking off right now.....reading it over and over again....

My darkest fantasy is to talk that one girl I know to tie her down to a couch with her ass up but instead of fucking her i would find other guys neighbours on the street workmates or guys we know maybe close friends to fuck her and I would just watch the action.

Fantastic fantasy. Definitely dark.

Disgusting. So why I am jacking off right now.....reading it over and over again....

<grins> love this.

My darkest fantasy is to talk that one girl I know to tie her down to a couch with her ass up but instead of fucking her i would find other guys neighbours on the street workmates or guys we know maybe close friends to fuck her and I would just watch the action.

Be a bit more organized about it. Get the word out there in advance. The time. The place. And how much it'll cost. Make sure each guy hands you the cash in front of her, so she knows.

Be fair, though. Give a student discount. And, of course, work out a group rate.

Be a bit more organized about it. Get the word out there in advance. The time. The place. And how much it'll cost. Make sure each guy hands you the cash in front of her, so she knows.

Be fair, though. Give a student discount. And, of course, work out a group rate.

<snickers>

Many

A big tit slutty traveller woman, fucking her in the toilets of a supermarket

A mature (60ish) ugly slut with huge tits, paying her to be a model and then fucking her

Old aunt with huge tits and very dowdy conservative clothes, girdle and big unsexy bra, forcing her to submit

Huge tit mature black woman, massive ass, slapping her fat tits as I fuck her

Huge tit ugly old bitch, meeting at a wedding and fucking her in her ass as I roughly play with her tits

Dumb African bitch with huge tits, tied up, breasts bound

My darkest fantasy? It's VERY dark: I want to give the Virgin Mary oral sex. I don't know why, but the thought really turns me on. I want to kneel before her, lift up her robes and kiss her holy, virgin pussy with utter devotion.

I know this can never happen, so I also fantasise about dressing my girlfriend up as her and fucking her brains out. Haven't brought it up yet, though. I also fantasise about hiring two hot Rumanian girls and paying them to dress up like the Virgin Mary and Mary Magdalene and engage in lesbian sex while I film them. Very dark stuff indeed, but I'm no Satanist, I actually admire Mary very much. This is just a fantasy.

Hey all!!
Ive been lurking here for quite a while....so i started a thread about the darkest fantasy we have. To start with, my fantasy is to do my sister in law....my brother's wife.She is so damn hot and i jerk off thinking about it. It turns me on so much...it being all taboo and all. I just wanna fuck her ...bottom line.

What is ur darkest fantasy....and does mine turn u on?:p

I wanted to watch my ex-gf fuck her son.

***backs away slowly***

In all seriousness, we did ask for the "darkest" fantasy, and this fits the bill. That said, try to keep this in fantasy, even if it means writing this one out (I can't imagine Lit would take this story but another site might.)

My darkest fantasy is to see women masturbate together and moan and orgasm.

Last edited:
the main dish

i don't know if this is dark enough but...

to be put naked in a big black pot with a fire under it, with a cook stirring it and then served on a platter to a large group of people with an apple in my mouth and my ass in the air...

my wife

My wife once confessed she fantasizes about being raped by another man. Much to my surprise we both found this really hot and had some fantastic sex afterwards. Soon after I too began fantasizing about another man violating my wife.

Hey all!!
Ive been lurking here for quite a while....so i started a thread about the darkest fantasy we have. To start with, my fantasy is to do my sister in law....my brother's wife.She is so damn hot and i jerk off thinking about it. It turns me on so much...it being all taboo and all. I just wanna fuck her ...bottom line.

What is ur darkest fantasy....and does mine turn u on?:p

I can relate. My brother in law is so sexual (he overshares on facebook) and I would love to give him a go, despite not finding him attractive. I think he must be good in bed because all his exes are batshit crazy. lol

Back